2019-08-09 23:19:10

so what exactly does unlocking bots in the battle quest mode do? It doesn't appear to do anything special. Can you play with these bots or something?

Thumbs up

2019-08-09 23:21:23

No.
For now you only can ear it's sound, read it's little story and view it's deck.

Passionate about the games. I love playing, whatever it is, the time that is.
Although I'm not very play browser games, I love anything that is compelling and has a good story.
Viva Swamp!

2019-08-09 23:59:03

Regarding the central server, I do think it would be a good idea to have a backup or two. Even RTR had that. I can see why the functionality was restricted, so that everybody and their brother would quit making non-working servers for the lolz, but we definitely don't want to be put into a situation where there's only one server which can go down at any time. Ah, use the old p2p versions, you say? Not until this bug gets fixed where they won't sync, and people end up getting kicked even though they've pressed enter, but the server doesn't recognize that. It's no fun if you have to constantly kick someone, especially because, as I said in a previous post, you don't want to be known as that asshole who kicks people, even though there is a legit reason for it in this case.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-08-10 01:49:08 (edited by Chris 2019-08-10 03:47:40)

Well, my server is running at christopherw.me port 2500. If Pragma or who ever is managing the server list would like to have a backup/alternate server, feel free to add it to the list. It is up nearly all the time unless the Linode crashes or I reboot it. Even if I do a reboot, it may only be down for a few minutes. Linode rocks! I can't believe how well it works! I'm paying $5 a month, and it's hosting a bunch of audio game servers and some other things.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.
You may access my NVDA Remote, Three-D Velocity, Sound RTS, and Road to Rage servers by using the address christopherw.me. Road to Rage uses the default 6789 port.

Thumbs up

2019-08-10 05:34:35

one of the most useful parry cards is natural missthrut. I can parry cards that makes you junk cards, but also can stop a los of the most strong cards like flower ray, sinfony o the fores, sab torrent, the tentacle, the void ghost cards, just to menssion some

Thumbs up

2019-08-10 13:41:19

Hello.

Please, will be Czech language too? when is Polish language, I am hopefull the game will be in Czech.

Thanks.

Best regards

Vojta.

Thumbs up

2019-08-10 13:56:27

Hi. Somebody has to contribute and translate the game. If you have anybody who's good in English, ask them to translate the game and it can definitely be done.

Thumbs up

2019-08-10 15:34:08

OK.

Can I try to translate it? I have linux, but translating some texts from english to Czech wouldn't be problem. I think, I can try it. but I don't iknow how.

thanks.

Best regards

Vojta.

Thumbs up

2019-08-10 16:09:34

Do you use Skype? Our main translation group is on Skype. If not, I suppose you can discuss about an alternative way with Pragma.

Thumbs up

2019-08-10 17:46:50 (edited by firence 2019-08-10 17:48:11)

Comunication with pragma use to be throug skype anywai. I think it is important that he joins to the translation group, sometimes we clarify things and make some coments about the strings. I'm one of the spanish translators, BTW

Thumbs up

2019-08-10 18:09:45

Yep, agree. I'm translating the game to Serbian. It's much more convenient to be in the Skype group, since as soon as new strings are ready they will be sent there.

Thumbs up

2019-08-10 20:08:30

OH, that would be problem. I haven't got skype and Skype is badly accessible in linux now. Perhaps, if Orca 3.34 will be released, it would be solved. But some years I wasn't on my skype account.

Vojta.

Thumbs up

2019-08-13 18:38:49

I am interested to translate this game to Slovenian language.

Hi, I am Urh. I am a 12 years old guy from Slovenia. If you want to add me on twitter, you can do so. I am @urhaccek. You can also add me on skype: My skype username is [email protected]

2019-08-17 22:50:09

ok guys, so I need a bit of help concerning modifying decks.
I have figured out how to modify my existing decks, however as I move through the available cards, I sometimes hear a beeping noise, but my screen reader says nothing. Sometimes I have to arrow several times until it actually speeks a card. What does this beeping noise mean? I'm really confused because I know I have all the cards unlocked.

Thumbs up

2019-08-17 22:52:12

maybe they're slots for future cards. I always thought so, since that usually happens at the end of a list for any given type. I wonder, though, why some types have this and others don't.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-08-17 23:23:51

that might be what it is, thanks for clarifying.

Thumbs up

2019-08-18 00:09:46

It's literally that some cards (fairy, for instance) have way more cards than others. So when you hit a type with far fewer cards, that beeping noise is an empty column in the card table.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up

2019-08-19 04:08:21

hello, may i ask if what is the main funktion of the coins in this game?
It is only used for playing board or battle or it have the other funktions that we don't know.
If no, may i am suggesting to add a funktions on the coin, such as we can bye items using the coins on our mony box.
Thanks

Thumbs up

2019-08-19 08:10:17

ok guys, so for those of you who play the battle quest, I need some help.
I have managed to unlock about 5 or 6 bots so far, however I am trying to go back and do the quests again. I pick up all the keys to all the doors, open all of them, kill everything, but there are no more doors and I cannot continue. I've checked and tripple checked to make sure i've picked up everything, and it appears that I have. I've tried this battle quest now 2 or 3 times with the same results. I cannot unlock anymore bots because there are no more doors to be found.

Thumbs up

2019-08-19 13:43:07

Indeed. At the moment, you can only unlock 6 bots. The mode will later be expanded.

Thumbs up

2019-08-19 14:12:47

I have been developing a deck manager for about two years.
The latest version can be downloaded from the following URL.

http://hirotaka2014.sakura.ne.jp/mh0406 … anager.zip

This is a software developed for Japanese people. However, there is an English version, so you might be able to use it.

By specifying "Type" and "Attribute", you can narrow down the target cards. You can also search for cards related to that card by pressing Shift + Enter.

In addition, it has the ability to detect and warn about cards that are inappropriate for your deck.

2019-08-19 19:48:39

Please. can someone tell me how can I unlock miny games settings for online play? Must I unlock all miny games first?

Thumbs up

2019-08-19 20:21:49

Hey there everyone.
Iwould like to translate the game into romanian, so if someone wants i'd like to join the translation group too

aye, i call the heroes to do my business for me!
next time you damn heroes clean up the dungeons, do it properly or you aint gettin no gold!

Thumbs up

2019-08-19 22:11:56

For unlocking custom minigame settings, all you need is 500 gems and 100 minigames unlocked.

Thumbs up

2019-08-20 10:24:42

Yeah, I also want to translate the game in to slovenian. Can someone give me the link for skype groop?

Hi, I am Urh. I am a 12 years old guy from Slovenia. If you want to add me on twitter, you can do so. I am @urhaccek. You can also add me on skype: My skype username is [email protected]