2019-01-13 11:25:47

In beta 34 and before, you used to buy things with coins, but they've become useless now that the gems have been introduced.

Thumbs up

2019-01-14 15:55:50

Hello,
I am trying to beat the game in the space world where you have to go through doors and dodge bombs and stuff like that but from time to time some Kind of security System Comes on which makes it vgery difficult to hear the sounds (sorry that I don't know the game's name, but I play with the german translation so I don't know the english name).
Can you give me hints to beat this game anyway?

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian
BTW, give me a thumbs up if you like my Posts!

Thumbs up

2019-01-14 16:28:04 (edited by UltraLeetJ 2019-01-15 12:58:08)

oh yeah, in English is called oil installation. It unlocks a world. I would not have really tips for it... except that the heel in the water hates when you first do down, then right, then up, then left, then down and so on. The electric current is skipped by bouncing over it, though make sure you are not too far right or left of the field. There is a button that lets you disable the annoying sound usually at the beginning of every new section.
I have unlocked pretty much every game now

Thumbs up

2019-01-27 20:24:03

Hello people. please, I hope that at next beta someone improve this volcano minigame destroying walking bombs, because I think that it is not doable. I have tried it many times, but it is very very hard, and this bomb lair is little crazy too. it would be good if we will have more time to finish it, and last thing what I want to say. if we will unlock any mini game, it would be  good, if we can play it without time. for example this palace with many traps.

Thumbs up

2019-01-27 20:53:43

For walking bombs, it's easy once you realize you can walk diagonally, that is hold 2 directional keys at the same time to avoid bombs.

Thumbs up

2019-01-28 05:25:27

As I was tweaking my custom game lists a bit, I realized something odd. Presumably, game 229, Small Bridge for Duck, is the last game at this point. I thought I had unlocked all the space games, but Magnetic Vortex is 227, and Small Bridge for Duck is 229. What's 228? There are no other gaps that I can account for in the space world, so what am I missing?

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

Thumbs up

2019-01-28 06:24:00

hi, 228 is oil installation

Thumbs up

2019-01-28 22:51:32

Hi All:
Until yesterday evening, I thought I had done a passably good job of sniffing out various bonus minigames across the worlds.  Then, I proved myself wrong when I attempted to try to unlock minigames.  I ran across three games which I have never seen, the latter of which cleaned me out of coins: a bonus game involving falling crystals, a truly evil (and difficult to comprehend) cloud bonus game, and a game involving bouncing on mushrooms with penguins.  If I may ask, where are these located in the normal course of play?

Best Regards,
Hayden

Thumbs up

2019-01-29 00:42:05

Bouncing mushrooms is in the ice world. Cristal rain I believe in the plains, and bonuses in the clouds in the desert however for these 2 I could be wrong as it's been a long time since I played through the worlds.

Thumbs up

2019-01-29 02:24:57

Thanks.  I had assumed the penguin one might have been from the Ice World; I'm glad you could shed some light on the other two.

Best Regards,
Hayden

Thumbs up

2019-01-29 03:07:52

OK, your bonus mini games are crystal rain, which is in the desert, bonuses in the clouds, which is in the plains, and jumping penguins, which is in the ice world.  Crystal rain isn’t half bad, especially when you play oh shit, which is crystal rain on steroids.  Bonuses in the clouds is super easy, all you have to do is hold the right arrow, occasionally press up-and-down, and smash your  F or enter key, depending on which one you like to use.  As for jumping penguins, just learned to center the sound. That’s all there is to it.

Coding is not hard. No, not at all.
What is hard is making code that accepts different and sometimes unexpected types of input and still works.
This is what truly takes a large amount of effort on a developer's part.

Thumbs up

2019-01-29 04:13:12

Nah, jumping penguins isn't that easy. I can't even unlock the bouncing ground, I highly doubt I'll ever be able to unlock that. As for bonuses in the clouds, I'll have to give that another try, I think I hesitate too much when trying to center the things you need to smash.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

Thumbs up

2019-02-01 21:35:02

This took me a while to figure out but for bonuses in the clouds just keep moving. Run right and go up or down any latter’s while hitting f to smash the cloud things. You gotta keep moving or else you will die, don't go back to the left or stop.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

Thumbs up

2019-02-03 00:39:44

what is the pathfinder and could some one make a recording of bonuses on the cloud

Thumbs up

2019-02-03 13:49:07

Hey, I noticed a bug.
Cards "evitementdeparade" doesn't work.
I can't pary for instant "insensibilite minerale". Sometimes 'evitementdeparade" work, but a lot of time these cards doesn't work.

Thumbs up

2019-02-05 00:40:16

Hi, Phoenix here. I have a suggestion for the developer. It would be nice if we could customize our own sounds for the game. There are some sounds I do not care to hear. Also, my windows defender is flagging Crazy Party as a threat. How do I stop this from happening?

Phoenix

Thumbs up

2019-02-05 14:06:09

hi
I cant finish the city, thats hard! dam all of ants big_smile

Thumbs up

2019-02-09 06:59:18

hi.
I was wondering how you create mini game list. Once I create the list where do I put the file? Do I just put it in my crazy party directory? Can someone give me a complete guide on how to do this?

Thumbs up

2019-02-09 15:07:18

you need to put the TXT file into your game folder. there is a folder called game  you put it there.
@mahdi that's  one of the easy ones, go near the ant and when it starts chasing you go behind the trap.

it's challenge not chalange

2019-02-10 18:25:58 (edited by Pragma 2019-02-10 18:27:33)

Hello everybody

I'm currently consulting the players about the battles and the support system. The beta63 has been released for some weeks now and some players suggest that the Shift+Enter command should be back in the next version. That means it would be possible to target an allied with an offensive card. On the contrary, a support card without the offensive flag shouldn't allow to target an opponent. What is your opinion?

Of course if you have any other suggestion you can talk about it here.

Thanks all.

Thumbs up

2019-02-10 18:40:22

@Pragma, thanks again for the awesome game, I've been playing for a considerable time now ever since it first came out and still keep going back to Crazy party.
I'm afraid I don't have an opinion on battles, as I still need to try and construct an uptodate deck, but I do have one question/request.

The board mode has received the fewest updates of all parts of the game. Some new minigames have been added to the boards, but we haven't seen changes in squares, rules, new boards etc right from the start.

I personally really enjoy the board mode, and its the closest the game has to Mario party, and I've been rather sorry that each successive update hasn't bought in any changes.
So, could we please have some updates to board mode? New boards, new squares on those boards that change coin amounts, other items etc. There is a huge potential there  is still untapped.

Secondly, one other question about something which has been hanging over everyone's heads. What is the point of coins in the box and experience? Everytime we complete a game we're told we gain experience and coins, I've been waiting for a use for these and it hasn't come up.

This especially goes for coins, since it'd be awesome to buy new things with them like trophies, boards or extra themes, or at the least be able to convert them into something useful like gems, or maybe use them to play already unlocked minigames or microgames.

Keep up the awesome work, I'll be looking forward to the next version.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

Thumbs up

2019-02-10 19:12:41

Command shift + enter is great. You can more think about cards. You have more opportunities to create decks.
And Could you explain me Pragma, why card "evitementdeparade" sometimes work, sometimes don't work?

Thumbs up

2019-02-10 19:43:15

If I got the name right, you mean the card parry avoidance in English? If so, this card parries things which target you. For example, cards like natural mistrust don't do anything special, thus you cannot avoid that. However, a card like truth mirror is something you can avoid as that needs to target you in order to work. Hope that makes it a bit more clear. I also agree that some updates to the board mode would be really great, and agree with the proposed concept of support cards.

Thumbs up

2019-02-10 20:01:06

i also have a suggestion can you see about increasing the deck limit from 80 cards max to a higher limit like 100 or greater? then you could have 4 of all types of cards you collect and not be over limit

joseph weakland, the crazy party fan:P

Thumbs up

2019-02-10 20:50:35

well, when I am battling online and my allies die, there is not much of a point on keep on using a purely built support deck because you have no one to use these support cards... so what if their effect could be reversed or applied to yourself when that happens?

Thumbs up