2019-04-08 02:21:42

I . hate . the magic clock! *laughs*

Thumbs up

2019-04-12 03:46:32

does anyone know if in the future you will be able to have a higher number of cards then 80 in a deck?
love how the new deck manager is implemented in the game, it makes managing decks a snap

joseph weakland, the crazy party fan:P

Thumbs up

2019-04-12 04:39:28

When you have more than 80 I think it randomizes between what you put in for the match.

Thumbs up

2019-04-19 01:38:21

Probably. I don't know if it has been posted here, but i made a playlist with most of the crazy party bgm used in the game. Check out my youtube, pika makusu

pika-san, a pokemon fan! skype is: luigimax127

Thumbs up

2019-04-19 02:14:22

I still hope that for a third mode, they make a Mario Kart-like game. Having a race so has powerups would be fun.

You should've gone for the .net ...

Thumbs up

2019-04-19 02:30:42

Hoping before they do anything like that the board mode is drastically expanded.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

Thumbs up

2019-04-19 06:06:26

And the quest mode.

Thumbs up

2019-04-19 23:18:46

I think it'll be hard to code

pika-san, a pokemon fan! skype is: luigimax127

Thumbs up

2019-04-21 03:52:48

i can't wait to find out what they put in beta 66 when its out

Thumbs up

2019-04-21 05:16:43 (edited by Chris 2019-04-21 05:25:24)

A central server or server application please? I know I keep bringing it up, but it would make things so much easier and more enjoyable! Even if Pragma can't host a server, distributing it with the game would mean others like myself could host a central place for people to connect and play. From what I've heard, it looks like Carter and Sam are working with him, so this should be feasible if they all work together. I'm just so tired of all this port forwarding nonsense! There's no excuse for it anymore when you can buy a server for as low as $5 a month. It's also too complicated for some people to set up and isn't always possible depending on where you are.

I also think there should be more time spent on the multiplayer experience itself. Improve spectator mode so that it always lets people who connect view the current battle in progress immediately. Currently, you have to wait until the next round begins before it starts sending messages to connected spectators.
Speaking of spectators, the server owner should be notified when these people join or leave. It's a little weird not knowing if someone decides to join you until the current party is over.
Something also needs to be done about the immediate loss of data when someone is disconnected without warning. I think there should be a player file that gets saved on the server so that players can reconnect and resume playing.

Here are a few more ideas which I don't consider as important as the points above, especially the server idea.

It would be fun to have a world called the Farm, where you play a bunch of games related to managing a farm. One I'd particularly like is a cow milking game where you have to grab a bucket, walk to the cow, and then milk the cow. When you're done, go back and put the bucket away and grab another. Rinse and repeat. Perhaps in hard core mode, there could be an angry bull either chasing you or simply wandering around. That would be great! Then again, maybe that's just me. I love milk, so this would make me very happy! smile

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.
You may access my NVDA Remote, Three-D Velocity, Sound RTS, and Road to Rage servers by using the address christopherw.me. Road to Rage uses the default 6789 port.

Thumbs up

2019-04-21 06:31:01

i vish he would give a hotfix or something to fix that, fucking,  team, chat, error!

it's challenge not chalange

2019-04-21 13:33:19

this happened to all of the players and me when i tried to kick a cheater named  papeerek from my serwer.

Call stack size: 6

Function: void Neutre::runActive()

Function: void Case::active([email protected])

Function: void Partie::runPlateau()

Function: void Partie::run()

Function: void lanceNetplay(bool, bool = true, string = "", int = - 1)

Function: void main()

it's challenge not chalange

2019-04-21 16:50:13

are people still using the skype group? I got forced to update, even when I was using the sarzaman skype, just a few weeks ago, and can't use skype 7 with it now.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2019-04-21 19:14:59

Which one, the main group? I think so, I keep it muted and barely check it these days, but I'm pretty sure people still post in it.

And I like the idea of a farm world. A jungle world would be epic too! That's the one I definitely want to see.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-04-21 22:35:36

Easy third tree minigame, avoid the monkeys and the bnana peels.

You should've gone for the .net ...

Thumbs up

2019-04-23 05:53:16

if crazy party has a skype group how can i join it:)

Thumbs up