2016-05-30 17:31:42

Pragma, i wonder if you could make an archive with all the english files so that people can easilly translate these. thanks smile

pika-san, a pokemon fan! skype: luigimax127
Discord: luigimax127#5490
Pokemon show down username: pika127

2016-05-30 17:54:45

Well.
Respecting the online mode, for these people that can't create servers, including trying with the UPNP option, the reazon is.

1. your firewall is blocking the game
2. your router don't support (o have turned of UPNP devices) the uPNP redirection.

In the case that you router doesn't support the redirection, you have to open manually the ports to can host a game.

@Dark hmm to me, your issue of more actions menus doesn't happen to me hmm.

Respecting the secrets about the card game, the only that i can say... Play pokemon. All the rules of the card game, are similar to the pokemon.

The type chart, and dhe advantages and disadvantages are the same, how works the stats also are the same, how you have physical and special moves, or simply support, etc. The only thing that you have the imagine, that you are a pokemon and the cards in your hand, are your possible moves on that turn. And the difference, is the type level thing, and your active type.

A, your main type, is determined of the ammound of cards of that type in your deck. If you have more flying cards than fire, your first type will be flying.

tongue

Respecting the gems, hmmm. I thing that is fun hard to find it. If collecting gems will be easy, the games lose some of it replay value.

One solution for that, is that you can use your coins, for buy gems, or cristals. Of course, the price of the gems will be hmmm. 100 or 150 coins. thincking that for can buy a gem, you have to finish a world, and having a semi perfect score.

The other methods, in boards o box bonus in the game, are really well.

¡ah! ¡other method to get gems currently, is win a minygames match in online mode!

And... that is all. Definitely you must have a readme file, explaining all of these things that currently are missing in the information of the game, and for players that can explore itself.

A, for the deck  building, in the future, can you add general information, as like how many cards have in the decks, and the option to apply some filters?
For example, show only the cards that you have in the deck. Only show the cards in your inventory. Show only the cards that match with some filter, for example that no have a level, or cards of a specific type, etc.

Hmmmm well.

The game is soooo amazing. In the future, I want to see more kind of cells in the board game, and some competitive minygames. Minygames on that you play directly against your friends (in online) or bots (in offline)

That is all! ¡thanks for all!

2016-05-30 18:32:53

Hi everyone,
I just released a podcast, the first ever I think, for this game that I recorded late last night. I review the first world, The Valley, as well as completing the first Gym. You can find it at:
http://www.orinks.com/gaming/crazy-part … -type-gym/
Enjoy!

2016-05-30 23:22:05

This game is just way, way too much fun. It's unbelievably addicting. You guys really know what you're doing. Congratulations on having done a truly amazing job.

2016-05-31 01:28:06

how the hell do you get passed the bouncing grownd?

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

2016-05-31 04:32:04

Can you tell me how to lower the music volume?

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2016-05-31 04:46:11 (edited by Soul Keeper 2016-05-31 06:10:37)

Naruto, for the bouncing ground, you just need to time your bounces with the pits. it's kind of hard to explain, but just consider that each "boing" sound means you jumped. So just time those with the pits in front of you and move forwards.
Ghost rider, it's f7 to lower the volume of the music, and f5 lowers the volume of the entire game.

Go, balloons. I don't see anything happening. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Stand by, confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring them. Balloons, balloons, balloons! More balloons. Tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet. No confetti. All right. Go, balloons.

2016-05-31 10:24:07

this game is way too much fun... I feel so stupid now because I can't do the quizz with numbers... gah

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2016-05-31 12:54:02

Try the true or false game. Personally I find it much easier as the quiz with numbers.

There are 10 kinds of people : those who know binary, and those who don't.

2016-05-31 13:03:56

How on earth do I get past the beach boys game the space with the water is literally huge!

2016-05-31 14:59:12

hi
i m coppy cards in my deck
and i m on lock new cards
and i want coppy new cards in my deck
but i m go to
cards reference
but new cards dont find

2016-05-31 15:45:25

Hi,
Try deleting cards reference.txt and re-copyin.
Also, before I forget... I really, really love this game. I forgot to say how impressed I was with it in my last post, but seriously, this is a job well done so far, I can't stop playing it. HOw long has this game taken to develop so far?

2016-05-31 16:14:49

@Pragma, the game seems to freeze if I'm in more options and hit escape without wanting to do anything, I'm playing with sapi i don't know if that's  something to do with it.

As to the gems room, well while I get that gems are intended as difficult to get, it'd still be nice if there was some! way to earn them more regularly, eg, 100 coins buys one gem, or having coins in the menu used in a slot machine or in roulette to earn gems as prizes.
It'd also be nice if there were static achievements such as trophies for things like levelling, beating gymes or adventure worlds, getting high scores in minigames etc that could be viewable.

I'm looking forward to seeing the boards get expanded, perhaps with different types of squares that have different effects per area, for example in the quiet woods landing on one square could trigger a magpie to come and steal coins from your opponent, while landing on a rabbit hole square could make you slip back down the hole.
Marrio party games had a lot of these sorts of things and they made playing on the different boards a distinct advantage.

Now one last question. I'm going to be going off soon to the states to get married and it'd be nice to take the game with me on my laptop. Is that possible? can I just copy the game folder onto a memory stick and go?

I agree with Aaron here, the game is amazing, and I really! look orward to seeing where it goes in the future, as well as exploring everything that is there now.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-05-31 16:43:52

dark, it should be I've got the game running on my exsternal harddrive,

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

2016-05-31 18:27:56

Hi,

This is an awesome game, but I'm stuck on the Circus world with the baseball minigame, where you have to hit the ball the machine throws at you. Is there any hints on completing that game?

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly Sapergia

2016-05-31 18:36:33

Obviously people are doing better than me, the beach and forest worlds are my best so far, then again I haven't had as much time with the game as I would've liked, but hay it's not a race.

@Naruto, I know the game files will be transferrable, but if your user data is stored somewhere other than the game folder that could make a difference depending upon what you need where, for example  Beatstar stores all your progress in a beatstar.dat file in the my documents folder.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-05-31 18:48:34

Hi.
Wow... This game is fantastic and so addicting. It would be awesome if you could create an account and upload your saved data to a server, so you can play it on multiple computers or if you need to reinstall the system.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-05-31 19:17:21

You can simply copy/paste the game folder with the file sauvegarde.dat and it will work.

There are 10 kinds of people : those who know binary, and those who don't.

2016-05-31 21:03:08

IHi.

I'm trying to play online. I know this works because I have once, but when I created a server nobody joined and most of the servers I see are mid game.
It'd be nice if there was a way to tell when a new server was created or when someone was waiting for players, or to check game status when you login. INdeed in general I hope a server chat command is added soon so you can discuss things.

2016-05-31 22:02:19

really fun game! love it.

follow me on
twitter
now go away, don't talk to me

2016-05-31 23:23:46

Hi Dark. I saw your server this evening but I can't connect.. Maybe the anoying port forwarding. I also tryed using the redirect option but no way. A central server will be good in my opinion. Alot of us are using routers and port forwarding is not so easy to handle. In that case, I say Bye bye creating a server. I also can't do anything.

2016-06-01 00:32:58

Hi.
Holy moly, this game is way to adicting, you can ask my programming teacher for confirmation xd.
I am currently at the vulcaino world, and it's still fun to play, I am wondering how many worlds are still there for me to explore and play around with.
I wanted to start a let's play series for the game, where I play through out the adventure mode with all the worlds and games in it, would you guys like that? I guess it also could be of some help for those who are struggeling with some of the mini games. So, what do you think?

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2016-06-01 01:29:31

Has anyone got any tips for the building a path game? I keep falling in lava... or do I just keep building rock squares and I won't die?

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2016-06-01 01:47:01

Well this game is awesome, online battles are fun, even if whenever I appear I always seem to be the one getting piled on big_smile.

One other suggestion about the online mode though, it'd be nice to have a turn time limit. Nothing ridiculous, just say five minutes or so, sinse one player was taking quite a bit of time over their turns.  that would also stop the game being utterly stuck by someone who had a fit of peake mid way through and closed the game, or someone who lost connection or had to run off.

Btw, why won't anyone try the minigames and serenity mode with me? I'd like to give it a go just to know what it is big_smile.

I also really want to have an online board game with other players too.

2016-06-01 05:38:26

Well, well.

Before says the things that I come to say (lol) hmm respecting that Dark are saying about the timer for waiting rooms, is really necesary.
When you create a server, please give to us the option to add a timer for the turns in battle mode. Some times is anoying wait more than one minute to a player that can't decide witch card use. Or in the classic "press enter to continue" dialog.

Ah! On that dialog after you press enter, can you put a text that says "waiting X,y players (where x,y are the players that haven't press enter yet) With some friends, in repeated situations we are stacked in tthat dialog, because we don't know who is the person that didn't press enter :V

Respect the online chat... O, please no, don't add it.
This is a party game, not a competitive game. The idea of this, is some friends meet in a certain place (house, lan party, (add lan works using the ip address server if someone wants play trough lan), skype or similar. Doesn't find people in a server and play or talk with it.
same for this reason, the idea of a central server is bad.

Well, now the other thing.
Is incredible, but I find a small three bugs. I reported these on the chat of skype, but only for registry purposes y post these here tongue

1. Paraliced issue:

When you are paraliced, and you try to change your type, the game shows the classic paracided dialog, with the two possibilities of do or not do your move. But, if the games says that you can't get move, your type change. And the correct way is if you are fully paralyzed your type shouldn't be changed.

2. corrupted savegame files.

If the game is suddenly closed, or freeze for any reason, the savegame is corrupted, and the player have to start from cero again.
I think, that the problem that is cause this, is that you open the file stream at the start of the game, and you close and flush it when the games close correctly. But, for aboid these corruptions, open and close the stream every time that you need write or read information from the savegame.

3. disconnection of the last player in battle lobby
In the select deck dialog of a online battle mode, with two players, if one of the players disconnect from the server, the game notify correctly to the other player about the disconnection, but the dialog doesn't close. And, after the remaining players pick the deck, this error appear:
Call stack size: 8

Function: int Combat::calculeScoreCombat()

Function: int Combat::run()

Function: int Jeu::active(Partie@, string = "")

Function: int Partie::lanceCombat()

Function: void Partie::runMiniJeuCombat()

Function: void Partie::run()

Function: void lanceNetplay(bool, bool = true, string = "", int = g_port)

Function: void main()

4. On a occurring battle:

Again, in the middle of a online battle, only with two players, and specifically before the select action dialog appear, when the active player (the player that have to play) disconnect, the game notify to the other player about the disconection, and says that the disconnected is defeated.
But, instead of end the game, the turn passed to the last player, and if the player try to use any playable card, the game repeat the select action dialog, without playing the card, and doesn't discarding it. But, if you choose instead a umplayable card, the game shows that the card is umplayable, and after you junk it, the games end and show the correct dialog.

These are the really small bugs that I've found :3

For the other things. nothing to say. ¡all are good!