2016-08-29 13:35:41

If some survers just sit on the conection screen, it's the problem of the surver maker, not you. Eather there's something wrong with their ports or their country. For example I've heard from some people that nearly nun of the Czech people can make a working surver, no one can join. Some can though, so who knows what's the problem.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2016-08-29 21:53:57

One thing I'm now wondering is if I start a server and am waiting for players, is nobody connecting because my server doesn't show up in the list, or is nobody connecting simply because I'm not lucky? At this point I'm not sure.
I did connect to someone else's server, though i do recall in manamon I had a similar issue where I could connect to others but others couldn't connect to me, rather odd since I have started servers on this laptop before.

I was also a little sad that during the board game I joined my connection dropped. it's a shame I couldn't leave a mesage since I don't want people to think I dropped out because I was losing.

Oh, and the joker is an odd beast. I tried using it, and what it seems to do is give you an alternative minigame, but I wasn't told what the alternative minigame was, actually I sat around and only realized it was  underwater after a short time so came up with zero points big_smile.

i'll be glad to try it again, though hopefully the server will work next time.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-08-29 22:13:25

@dark sometimes people have a problem where they can create a surver just fine, but anyone that would try to connect to them would just be waiting on conection screen for ever. Probably something to do with ports, though not sure what exactly. Good luck with your survers, I'll try to join if I ever see one.

2016-08-29 22:15:28

Hi Dark,

I was the host of the board game your connection dropped on.. I have another up now, if you want to join.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2016-08-29 23:06:53

@dark again, I just tried to join your battle game, and it wouldn't let me connect. I think you need to open your port.
Join my game if you see it, this goes for anyone.. I've been having a lot of fun with this game.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2016-08-30 00:42:27

IN fact it seems that what you get when taking the joker is completely random. By the time you understand what you ahve to do, you miss the bonus.

There are 10 kinds of people : those who know binary, and those who don't.

2016-08-30 07:07:12

I think I found a bug. Sometimes when I'm playing in online mode, during mini game compititions, I'll be playing a game, and I don't get the full time I'm supposed to. It'll end in like 5/10 seconds, cause someone else finished there game. Is this supposed to happen? Just because someone finished quickly, I can't finish my game? This just seems pretty weird, please fix it.
Thanks so much.

2016-08-30 09:20:49

If you play mini games in competition, that's exactly what is seposed to happen, it's not a bug. If you play games in serenity everyone while play for themselves, and finish wherever they do. If you play games in the competition, there's another chalange, mainly who can finish the game first. So if you play the game where you have to walk betwean mushrooms, and someone finishes, that person will have 20 points and you will have however many you had when the game finished. It's a chalange not a bug, if you don't wish to play that way make agames in serenity surver.

2016-08-30 09:29:24

Thanks for the explaination.

2016-08-30 12:03:45

where is the 6 turn battlemode?

2016-08-30 21:11:07

@Staindadict, hmmm, I don't think that was me you couldn't connect to since I've never started a battle game. I did have a minigames in  serenity one going though for a while yesterday, although nothing today due to not being near my computer or awake due to lots of travelling big_smile.

I'll try again now I'm hear at my flat and if it doesn't work then I know something is wrong, since it did work before.
As to opening ports, I have no idea how to do that so I hope it's not necessary.

Btw, @Amineel, agree on the joker. it'd be nice if you were at least told the  name of the minigame you were switching to, even if you don't get the full intro and instructions screen.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-08-30 23:10:57

I agree about the joker. I mean, there's so many games available, how are you supposed to know which game you are playing with no intro? Also, why do you only get like 15 seconds to play the game when you use the joker?

2016-08-31 01:15:55

Where is this Joker mode? I don't see it when I open a server.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2016-08-31 01:27:54

When you set up the server, it asks you if you want to unable the joker. If you hit yes, you can skip a mini game by holding down j when it says the name of the game. Apparently there's still a way to get points, but it's difficult cause they don't tell you what game you're playing.

2016-08-31 01:43:38

IN fact, when you activate the joker, you obtain a random game in which you can win a ruby.

You can also get rubys in other games. At the end of the party, the player who took the greatest amount of rubys obtain 20 bonus points.

Joker mini-games are intentionally made to be hard. Use the joker when you know you are bad at the mini-game just drawn, so that you get 0 points instead of around -20.

There are 10 kinds of people : those who know binary, and those who don't.

2016-08-31 06:42:30

Ah, so that thing I collected during the haunted forest game was a ruby? that is cool.

2016-08-31 08:38:48

hi, you can ask for updates list of mini games?

2016-09-02 18:32:28

Hi. Can someone give me the name of the crazy party skype group? I need a way to connect with people interested in online games, since I can never find someone's game that isn't in progress.

Role-play? Simulation? Strategy? Throw it at me! I'm all ears for the games!

2016-09-03 10:20:26 (edited by arjan 2016-09-03 10:21:47)

The name of the group is crazy party, translators and players. Unfortunately I don't currently remember how to copy the link, but it is somewhere in this topic.
I'd highly recommend anyone who wants to play online join this skype group... I sometimes host a server and announce it there, and last thursday I hosted a game with 19! players. 16 of those ended up making it to the last minigame without leaving. I'm not sure if that is a record, but I definitely had a blast as did many others. I could post the log if people want it.
This is why this game is awesome, you can play with tons of people and there'll be virtually no lag because almost everything is handled locally. The only problem is people not pressing enter when they're supposed to, but there's nothing that can be done about that other than the ctrl+k thing.
Edit: Completely off topic, but I just saw that this is my 2000th post... heh.

2016-09-03 14:49:23

Hello.

You can join the Skype group with this link: https://join.skype.com/q3Upaf7BbdXN

I forgot a change of the last beta: you can now get 10 cards of any type when you defeat the grand council.

2016-09-05 14:48:57

Hi guys, some persons asked for musics on this game, i'm making a playlist on youtube to put them in.

pika-san, a pokemon fan! skype: luigimax127
Discord: luigimax127#5490
Pokemon show down username: pika127

2016-09-05 21:25:55

Hi. I have been playing this game for quite a while now and I have to say that the dev did a very nice job. However, This game like most, isn't without it's flaws. as for the mini-games I don't really know because I havn't been playing them much. All of my efferts have been focused on battle mode. I was and still am a big pokemon fan so battle mode was very easy to adapt to. however, I've noticed that this battle mode seems very heavily luck based, is that supposed to happen or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

fantasy world creationist

2016-09-10 05:04:56

Card battle can try to increase the team group on the war, some positive effects of the card can be added to my teammates

2016-09-16 19:21:25

Good, maybe coins can serve to listen to songs in the game do not believe?

2016-09-16 21:03:02

Is the a chanse in the future we will be able to map the different keys for this game. i know f9 and f10 allow to change some. but it would be nice to be able to pick where they go. But it maybe to hard. or seen as unfair with different set ups. Just thought i would ask.

Words Are Hard