2016-07-14 23:58:59

@Katil2008: I don't think coins have a use. As for gems, you can exchange them to unlock things - more boards for the board mode, a 6-turn mode for battles and solo minigame parties. You can do that by going to the rwards room from the main menu. If you don't immediately see all the stuff I just brought up, that menu only shows you the things that you can afford at the moment so keep checking it if you get more gems.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2016-07-15 00:01:04 (edited by burak 2016-07-15 00:01:24)

You can play mini games you have unlocked in the reward room with gems.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2016-07-15 10:53:34

thank you so much, @Pitermach and @Burak I will go rewards room now.

2016-07-17 05:52:09

Anybody have any tips for the building a path game in the volcano world?  I'm doing really well on all the other games but I die every time on it.  Also, any ideas for the bat's pit?  I'm past it now, by some miracle, but I'd really like to know how you play it without getting bit.  I run as fast as I can and go back down the ladder but I get got most times.  Thanks,

2016-07-17 06:44:27

i have used some of my gems to buy the mischivous castle board and deep water and mistic cave board so i have all availlable boards now:) i also wondered how do you get passed the volcano game where yiou go from island to island via metal bridges and the metal bridges don't hardly have a beacon to home in on

joseph weakland, the crazy party fan:P

2016-07-17 07:09:01

hey guys, i'm just stuck in beatch, where i should locate bubbles. I'm just dying. I can't locate them.

2016-07-17 16:16:18

hey guys, how can i close the valvs? i'm stuck. What arrow keys i need to press?

2016-07-17 16:17:45 (edited by Mayana 2016-07-17 16:19:45)

For the bubbles, before you press enter to start the game, in the instructions screen, you can press the numbers to play the sounds. press 1 to hear the sound for the bubbles. after you start the game, locate one of the bubbles, get it in the middle, then press up arrow till you get to it. continue going north and taking bubbles till you reach the end.
To close the valves press: Up, right, down, left, in that orter till it's closed.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2016-07-17 16:38:51 (edited by mastodont 2016-07-17 16:39:25)

@josephweakland
to get past the level where you have to cross the metal bridges just go in front untill you hit muddy ground. after that you have to be very carefull because there is only one mud tile before you die so I suggest taking a step back then a step left or right and a step in front again. you will hear a metal sound when there is a bridge and continuing in that direction will cross the lava. there are bridges that connect islands from left to right aswell but try to go towards the front because I believe that only frontal movement counts when you get the coins.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2016-07-17 16:41:33

sorry for double posting but how can I unlock the beach world? do I have to complete the intelectual world because that's the one where i'm stuck at. I've checked the other worlds a few times but didn't see the option to unlock the beach.

Stephen King

2016-07-17 17:11:26

If I remember right, you have to unlock the forest to unlock the beach, though I might be wrong.

2016-07-17 22:04:23

hmmm I've done all the games in the forrest world but I still have only one ending. any help would be appreciated.

Stephen King

2016-07-17 22:47:50

In some cases, you have to unlock the games, or get a high enough score to unlock both endings. This goes for unlocking the paths to the boxes as well. There are two worls which have duel endings, so be on the lookout.

Sugar and spice, and everything ....

2016-07-17 22:51:22

it would be cool if you could use the coins you get for things i have over a thousand lol

2016-07-18 00:34:31

greetings all just managed to complete the circus world and get by the bouncing ground and managedto unlock the world called the heights that will be a verry interesting adventure tongue

2016-07-18 07:44:49

I'm having trouble renaming my decks. I press and hold the N key and then enter, but then it takes me to the card selection screen. It sometimes works but not always.

I think it would be far simpler if you could just press N within the card selection screen to rename the deck.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2016-07-19 11:22:36

hi! regarding the battle, whitch type is good against the dragon jimm?

2016-07-19 19:46:36

This will help:
Type............Strong Against
-----------------------------------------------------
Fire.............grass, ice, bug, and steel
Grass..........water, ground and rock
Steel...........ice, rock and fairy
Ice...............grass, ground, flying and dragon
Ground.......fire, electric, poison, rock and steel
Fighting.......normal, ice, rock, dark and steel
Ghost..........psychic and ghost
Psychic.......fighting and poison
Dragon........dragon
Bug.............grass, psychic and dark
Electric........water and flying
Rock............fire, ice, flying and bug
Poison.........grass and fairy
Flying..........grass, fighting and bug
Normal........isn't strong against anything
Water..........fire, ground and rock
Fairy...........fighting, dragon and dark
Dark............psychic and ghost

Pokemon Weaknesses
Type............Weak Against
Fire.............water, ground and rock
Grass..........fire, poison, flying and ice
Steel...........ground, fire and fighting
Ice...............steel, rock, fire and fighting.
Ground........water, ice and grass
Fighting.......flying, psychic and fairy
Ghost..........ghost and dark
Psychic........bug, dark, ghost
Dragon........ice, dragon and fairy
Bug..............rock, fire and flying
Electric........ground
Rock...........water, grass, ground, fighting and steel
Poison.........ground and psychic
Flying..........electric, rock and ice
Normal.........fighting
Water...........electric and grass
Fairy............poison and steel
Dark............fighting, bug and fairy

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2016-07-19 23:45:59

hi. I wish we could have the ability to chat in the online battles. it will be helpful. or before the battle begins

The Creator is the greatest creation

2016-07-20 18:46:05

I think a chat feature in general would be quite handy.

2016-07-20 20:28:25

Yup, a chat feature is needed. I am really tired of being disconnected in these servers because people only want to play with specific people and don't go on private servers! I'm really angry because I keep waiting until the game ends only to be disconnected!

2016-07-24 23:06:22

I'm sorry if this has been asked already, but this topic is huge and I don't feel like reading all the pages. How can you go back to the main menu once you're in adventure or board mode? I mean after you've completed a minigame, since it kind of makes sense that you can't quit in the middle of a game. I've tried everything I can think of, escape, alt f4, q, even control q and alt q, and going back to the beginning of the map on adventure mode and pressing enter, thinking that maybe it would teleport you back, but no go so far. Eventually, I reluctantly ended it in task manager, but I sure hope it saved my progress.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2016-07-24 23:26:28

You can press alt+f4 if you want to quit, but it won't save your progress. It will also fully close the game, no main menu.

2016-07-25 00:22:38

Nope, alt f4 is definitely not working, I tried that several times.

I'm using Windows 10 64 bit, if that makes a difference.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2016-07-25 06:39:10

Press the FN key as well