2016-06-10 23:34:09

I am not too sure if it's necessary or not. One thing I will say though, is perhaps if a client was developed it'd be to simply have a more immersive approach, a bit like solara where you could hear the battles happening. So it might say you took two swings to kill the bear, the client version could render the battle in audio.

2016-08-02 06:06:25

This seems to be down. I've been trying to connect for a few days, but I get a problem loading page error.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2016-08-02 10:02:36

Yeah sorry, I had been running the game from my laptop and had to shut it down because it was interfering with other things I use it for.  I Need to remember to copy it over to the server so it can run again.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2016-08-02 19:43:24

hmmm forgot all about this game.....aprone any updates to this?

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2016-08-26 21:29:58

Just wondering if there had been a status change for the game.
I tried to connect a few minutes ago and got timing out errors.
Has this been discontinued?

Thanks,
John

2016-08-27 01:30:12

Please put this up. I would pay for an account for this.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2016-08-27 02:27:58

Thanks guys, once again I had completely forgot about this game!
I was home when I read your reminder, so I was able to move everything over to the main server.  Blazing should be up and running now, so have fun.  big_smile
I cleared the old records so we have a clean slate.

- Aprone
Aprone's software

2016-08-27 10:58:25

@Aprone, wow thanks, it's nice to see this game back up! And you still don't need a paid account for it, which is also great! I just started playing and have 11 setelments so far, I'm stealing them from everyone else, smile

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2016-08-28 03:13:33

I was wondering where Blazing had gone... Thanks for bringing it back!
I still wish that rage could be fixed though, but everything else is pretty great.

2016-08-28 15:03:45

Just a note that the server still seems to be down from here.
Is anybody else having this issue?
I'd really like to take another stab at the game before the end of the month (my account's getting low on time).

2016-08-28 15:40:07

Blazing works normaly here.

2016-08-28 15:50:04

Yeah I took a quick look and the game works for me as well.  The server currently shows people playing, so I'm guessing the trouble is somewhere on your end John.

- Aprone
Aprone's software

2016-08-28 21:08:41

Seems like thief mode may be a little bugged:
You shot and killed the Jackel before it even had a chance to harm you. You have gained 1 gold.

2016-08-29 10:30:15

that's not a bug, john. that's because if you have arrows, you get first shot, and if your arrow damage is high enough, you kill the creatures without being touched. all quite normal.

2016-08-29 11:03:16

I believe he means the fact that he got only 1 gold, while he should get 2 because of theath dubbling all gold from battles.

2016-08-29 22:18:22

I just tried the game again, definitely still fun, though warriors really! need to have that rage thing fixed since so far they seem at a major disadvantage and berzerker mode seems more like a death sentence.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-08-31 03:02:54

I was indeed talking about the getting 1 gold bit.
I've also noticed the rage issue, though it seems like I rarely get enough of it to make a difference.

2017-02-11 00:03:31

Hey, I tried the link in post 1 to get the game, but all I get is the redirect page and it won't do anything just like in 7 shores. Is there a way to fix this? I tried in IE 10 and firefox, though I don't really like firefox much at all.

2017-02-11 00:30:06

Having the same problem.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2017-02-11 02:25:12

If this is a zip file I wonder if it could be put up on dropbox or put a main download link on the home page of the site with the rest of the games?

2017-02-12 01:40:12

It's a browser based game, so that most likely wouldn't work. I haven't thought about this game in awhile, actually.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2017-02-12 02:33:36

Yep, I'm only getting the redirect as well. Not sure what's happening.

2017-02-12 20:17:52

I ended up taking down the Blazing server, which is why everyone is getting a blank page now.  Over in the Seven Shores topic it was requested that I release these 2 games so that other people can host it.  I've done just that, or I should say I've done it with Blazing and intended to do the same to Seven Shores after lunch.

I've removed all important account stuff from the server, and set it up so that people can customize most of the game.  If you wish to give this a look, here is the download.
www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/Blazingserver.zip

Enjoy, and I'll admit I'm looking forward to some people fully customizing this game to give it a different theme.  I can definitely see myself jumping in to play them when I'm out and about, and need something to do.  big_smile

- Aprone
Aprone's software

2017-02-12 20:38:36

For who is wondering, this doesn't run on windows 10 by default because of missing dependencies. Not sure if windows 7 will be better smile

2017-02-12 20:47:04

My apologies Zersiax, I uploaded without including all of the necessary files.
Download it again and give it another try.  All of my games work on windows 10, so this should be no different.

- Aprone
Aprone's software