2018-03-26 14:08:56

Hi all
I know that this has been discussed before, but I have a problem adding RS as an exception to windows defender. Actually, I have a problem also in opening windows defender. I can't find it into my start menu, so I go into the control panel and pres enter on the windows defender icon. However, it just tells me "please, click here to activate." The problem is that I can't find the "here" it's talking about, and also I think that the program is already running because I can't even unzip Redspot that redspot.exe desappears. I have also another antivirus on my computer, I think is microsoft security essential but I have to check. Do you know what should I do? Tanks

2018-03-26 18:52:57

joshknnd1982 wrote:

I got the jet sound I wanted from a friend. I then modified it in goldWave so it loops good. And then I mixed it with another sound, modified the volume, and now I got a great sound for my concorde Mod super airplane for eurofly. also use the same sound for my private concorde which holds about 10 to 12 passengers.

Bragging about stealing sounds and reusing them isn't exactly recommended...

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2018-03-27 02:29:23

I dunno about everyone else, but I'd love to see the option of a casual deathmatch mode for those who just want to get on and shoot it out with a couple of mates. Maybe you could limit shields to 50 and health to like 2000 or something. The bases seem cool for people who want to go full out, but the game honestly seems to be more of a grind fest than anything else and it kinda kills any real excitement when you've just respawned and someone with like 3000 shields and 20k hp comes and wrecks your day.

2018-03-27 02:58:07

@cj89
When was the last time you played? We have something to this effect right now, killingground. Read the motd for more info

2018-03-27 11:22:23

@cartertemm:
Ah, thanks. Yeah I might have read about that and forgot honestly

2018-04-05 07:05:20

So I have seen more than a few bases that have been made on fences. Are you even supposed to be able to do this? Being on the fences you can't hit the bases like on the ground. Isn't this the same as building them in a wall? I tried a ladder once but every time I use a ladder and try to shoot the ladder just breaks... So what you supposed to do about these things?

2018-04-05 15:22:36

Try using sandbags to get up there, and make sure you’re on the same height as the base when you shoot.

2018-04-05 17:18:56

I have done that actually. I stacked two sand bags and then used a ladder to get to the exact base tile. But when I shoot at the base, the ladder always falls.

2018-04-05 18:45:15

really the only good way, and it's not good in the slightest, is with rockets, or snipers, bullet bombs, dinamite, and stuff like that. even then it barely does any dammage.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-04-05 23:14:58

Try climbing the fence.

2018-04-06 00:04:22 (edited by redfox 2018-04-06 00:04:58)

lol you can't hit it wen it's on your tile though, so climbing it wouldn't do anything but let you place bombs and stuff.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-04-06 06:31:36

We have a redspot Skype group. If you want to join the link is

https://join.skype.com/zR7vKdhA6THy

2018-04-06 07:16:37

Hi guys! Playng Redspot, each time I go in a menu, the game sees there's an error; the menu music volume can not be set. How to solve this problem? Thanks

Claudio

2018-04-06 08:21:29

there are actually 3 ways for hitting bases on the fence.

Paul

2018-04-06 18:23:15

3? really? i've only found like 1 or 2.

----------

2018-04-06 18:36:22

To the person who asked about the error menu music could not be set, just run as admin. It even says that in the dialog.

2018-04-06 21:52:21

yeah actually 3, or if you want to consider 2 of them similar the number decreases to 2.

Paul

2018-04-07 20:47:47

Ok then how do you do it?

2018-04-07 21:25:58

@ 1019  nice try.
I won't tell it on a public forum where every one can know it. If you want to know how, just try to figure it out.

Paul

2018-04-10 03:23:14

Sorry, haven't checked this topic in quite a while.

I'll try and explain, although it's otherwise complicated. First, grab some sandbags and ladders, you'll need them. Let's assume you have a base that you want to destroy located at 801 on the x, 36 on the z. Note: this requires some logic/calculation, in this post I won't be taking this into account as that's not really the point. Meaning, these steps were designed more to give an idea of how one would go about doing this before accuracy.

Setup sandbags vertically starting on the ground by the fense. This structure will require something like 3 or 4. Build a ladder right behind the last one. Climb up that ladder, step forward, place a sandbag, step back and place a ladder so you can climb up to that sandbag you just placed. Do this until base_z-your_z is greater-than 15 but less-than 30, since a sandbag is 15 tiles high. Climb your ladder until your_z+15=base_z. You should then be able to climb up that ladder a bit and jump forward on the sandbag, where you'll be 1 behind the base.

As I said, this is quite difficult to explain, so let me know if you have questions.

2018-04-10 05:53:56

I've also gotten it to work where you get on that base's tile, turn like northeast or northwest, walk forward once, turn 180 degrees from that, and start beating the crap out of that base. Yeah.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2018-04-11 05:30:05

Hi guys,
A little update was just released with the following changes.

changes on 4/10
Adds the changes command, type /changes to see what's new
Adds the combo map, designed purely for hand to hand fighting. To enter, type /combo_enter. Note: the stomach stab has been disabled here.
Adds the melee map, designed for melee weapons.
To enter these maps, type /combo_enter or /melee_enter respectively. To leave, type /arena_leave.
Adds some new melee weapons
Adds the right hook combo, 322
Increases range of punches
Adds a bleeding system, which gradually removes health. Only some weapons support this for now, more will be added in the future.
Adds a new combo, the 2-by-4 combo used by the 2-by-4
Fixed some bugs.

Thanks for the feedback.

note: We're aware of the possibility for lag in the arenas

2018-04-11 20:13:08

Have you fixed the bull with not being able to hit bases on fences, or create them for that matter?

2018-04-11 21:29:16

@1024, join the skype group. Carter is looking into it, but him and Sam talk more there so you’ll be a lot more informed.

2018-04-11 21:44:35

1 byte post: sorry
That very thing is currently under discussion. It's not really a bug, see above. However I can most certainly see the complications. In fact it took multiple times for me to get it right, and that was only after clarification