2016-04-29 06:39:23

Hi,

It appears the link to download ed sharp is broken. I've searched the web and can not find a setup file for this program and I'd really like to use it. If anyone still has it I would greatly appreciate you sharing it with me smile

Thanks

2016-04-29 15:54:03

http://ctemm13.tk/edsetup.exe

2016-04-29 19:03:22

Ok, so I tried to download it from here and got an eror. Then when I tried to start over and click the link again it says the page can not be displayed. Any ideas why??

2016-04-30 01:23:01

Hi,
I put that file up on my server, and its working fine here. Maybe try from a different device if possible?

2016-04-30 22:57:50

If you can't get that link to work, try this one from the wayback machine.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2016-05-01 03:12:02

Never knew the wayBack machine actually hosts files, nice. Do you access files the same way with websites? By simply going to

http://archive.org

Then, should I be able to click on links and expect them to download the stuff?
Thanks

2016-05-01 11:21:45

It's a shame that application was abandoned, it still has some useful features that I still use, like converting epub files to txt.

No need to jump through hoops, all you need is calibre installed on your PC.

Selecting blocks of text with out holding the shift key is also nice, especially if it's a large chunk of text you're selecting.

2016-05-01 15:40:03

Yeah, although its not the default program I use for coding on windows, it has some nice features like you mentioned. I think the project is still on github anyway, so maybe someone will make a fork of the current project.

2016-05-01 18:51:22

You can download files from any website, as long as

• they don't have a robots.txt file

• and the files are archived in the wayback machine first

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce