2016-04-13 19:53:58

lol do what you feel is fair concerning the food, I'm not the type to complain or give a developer a hard time because I know these things are not your fault

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2016-04-14 01:10:09

is the testing period still running?

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2016-04-14 07:59:15

Yes

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-04-16 11:29:15

Hello!
I have a question.
How do I get flowers?

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2016-04-16 11:59:32 (edited by keyIsFull 2016-04-16 12:00:08)

Hi thanks for the new update. You say that extra messages are queued up when you log in but they really aren't, hitting ] doesn't actually show the messages. SO i'm not sure. Also it displays extra empty messages from other plots just before it displays the actual message of what happened. Other than that it works great!

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2016-04-16 15:17:41

And also, why my beehives are empty?

2016-04-16 17:19:58 (edited by the blasting gd 2016-04-16 17:29:21)

Giovani, You have a ten percent chance to get a flower from collecting honey. You can also buy them from the market if you prefer. As for why your beehives are empty, that's because your bees haven't managed to refill them with honey yet, or in other words, you were not lucky enough, as every five minutes you'll have a certain percent chance that your hives change to beehives with honey.

Errare humanum est!

2016-04-16 17:49:15

And also, It don't depended, that I play single or multy playing?

2016-04-17 07:52:01

Hi Aprone, I'm really enjoying this beta version, however as the online version isn't working at the moment, I decided to play a game in single player mode.  I launched the game and tried to start collecting sticks and grass, but got the following error no matter what I tried. 
---------------------------
Castaways 2
Wrong protocol or connection state for the requested transaction or request
OK   

Does the connection part of that statement have anything to do with my internet perhaps?  I've checked our router and it seems to be fine. 
Thanks from Lori.  ---------------------------

out of my mind, back in 5 minutes.

2016-04-17 10:08:26 (edited by the blasting gd 2016-04-17 10:10:22)

Lori21, I get the same when losing connection while playing online. Once I'm not connected anymore, I'll get this error every few seconds, or when I request anything from the server, such as how many people are online, or by trying to perform any tasks.

Errare humanum est!

2016-04-17 12:34:40

quick suggestion for the game, can we get a key that we can press that will take us to trees, stones, water, and farm land on our plots similar to the A key for apple trees.

2016-04-17 13:34:41

i like the Game!!! But i think the server is not working. I can connect me, but nothing happens. I Can only start a Single player Game not my the Multi player mode.

2016-04-17 14:02:49

server is down for the moment, on page1 aprone says this might happen on occasions when he is working on a big update

2016-04-17 17:57:57

Folks, Your problems are maybe on local and language settings. Try to set It at English (US).
And also, why sometimes olives planting very slowly?
And, if trees are cut on the map, what next? Because I need alot of lumbers and I haven't enough things to create iron axe.

2016-04-17 18:51:53

Hi I agree totally with a key for transporting you to different tiles, although I think one for crops would be good too, for example the c key brings up crops, while shift c gives you your coins. 
I'm also unable to log in at the moment to online mode, has the beta ended.  I'm playing in offline mode at the moment, but find being told tasks are completed quite off-putting, as your screen reader tells you that anyway, and the task completed message doesn't show up in online mode, so offline should be the same. 
From Lori.

2016-04-17 20:44:08

I actually like the task completed message, because I find that if tasks end in quick succession, NVDA doesn't read them all unless I move to a different tile. But being able to toggle that would be a useful addition.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2016-04-18 00:11:42

Ah I'm sorry, I didn't realise NVDA was like that, I use Jaws myself and it works just fine.

2016-04-18 20:26:49

but, on what depends a growing of plants (olives, grapes, etc)
And what about trees, if they are cutted every of tham?

2016-04-18 21:52:32

hmmmm I am a little surprised the server is still down, i'm just itching to jump out in first place before key and nakon lol

2016-04-19 00:32:31

Well it will probably come up on next sunday if anything. It wouldn't make sense for him to start it up in the middle of a week.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2016-04-19 01:05:33

The public beta ended on Sunday night, so that's why the server is down.  I have a laundry list of things I need to adjust and change in the code, so I'm going to try my best to get those done this week.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2016-04-19 02:34:45

ok no rush sounds good.....can we get the standings for last week when you get a chance aprone

2016-04-19 03:10:51

Last week's standings should have been posted on Sunday morning, but I actually never double checked to make sure they went through.
Yep, they're up.  Here's the link:
http://www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/castaways2/

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2016-04-19 11:32:36

key all them freakin walls on your first plot, that explains why my knights kept dieing when I attacked your land lol.....how do you change the name on your other plots? good way to throw players off to not let them know its your land.....over 300k key man that was impressive can't lie

2016-04-19 15:35:45

Lol I find even in offline mode that I'm struggling to produce enough food energy to keep myself going, and if you run out of food in offline mode there's no online market to turn too for help.  All my tools keep braking too, so I waste a lot of energy rebuilding them before I can even start on buildings.  I need a better way to go about things I think, it just seems a lot harder to plan in this game than it is in the regular castaways.  If anyone has any tips however, I'd be grateful to have them.  Thanks.