2016-03-05 15:15:11

Hi,
I've asked this question on GGD but noone responded with something smart to say.
Can someone code a crash bandicood 3: Warped scripts to make it accessible?

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2016-03-05 19:27:10

Can? yes
will? no

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2016-03-05 22:46:48

So how can I code thing like that?

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2016-03-06 10:34:44 (edited by CaptainCode 2016-03-06 10:35:37)

The thing is, that's a pretty tall order.  I do a lot of accessibility scripting at work, and trust me when I say it's not the kind of thing you can just throw together a little script to fix.  I'm not even sure it could be done from a script.  I've played that game and it's full-on 3D, so unless I could somehow access the source code and rig up a custom build, it would require some kind of crazy pixel comparison algorithm to make that thing accessible.  Scripts are good for simple data entry software (and even then can be tough) but to make a complex game accessible (even with the source) would be as massive a project as trying to create an accessible version from scratch.  I'm not saying it can't be done, I'm just saying I don't know how.

2016-03-06 16:41:39

I've never played the game myself, but I agree with Captain code.  Most 3D games would be a nightmare to make accessible.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2016-03-06 19:43:54

I thing that it will not be as hard as you are saying. I have a crash bandicood warped level editor. It can help I think