2007-11-30 14:48:39 (edited by dark empathy 2007-11-30 14:58:35)

Welcome to channel 6 news, I'm dark Brockman. Our top local story in springfield this morning is a local man's attempt to burn blubber! Long time springfield resident Homer simpson has announced his plans to attempt to jump a specially modified Harley davison motorbike over a record number of school busses, ----- in this reporter's jaded opinion, we're looking at the worst bussed up this town has ever seen in it's 18 year long history of Simpson induced insanity!

But who are the real victims here! Is it the inicent owners of the school busses, or those good people at Harley Davison who will soon see their factory's hard put together products go up in smoke? No, it's good reporters like me, Dark brockman!

Sinse all coverage of this rediculous event, ----- including a freely available computer game, is being shamelessly paraded across the internet by a ----- hmmm free! audio games developer by the name of Jim Kitchen, just think as you Visit the kitchensinc website of the quality broardcasts your missing from truly dedicated Tv stations like us at channel 6, and how much you'll be making me, ----- Dark Brockman lose from my Five hundred thousand a year sallery.

Please stay off the internet and with us at channel 6 next, as we bring you the pie smighter! the show where celebrities throw cream filled pies, ----- at ordinary people!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-11-30 19:21:09

Hey,

As a huge Simpsons fan I applaud your accurate imitation of Kent (the "who are the victims" part was dead on).

James