2007-11-16 22:25:11 (edited by dark empathy 2007-11-17 17:24:12)

Yes, emperor montizuma is not yet sick of revenge, and is coming back to have a 6th go at you, ---- maybe he'll do it beta this time, ----- ahm, before the jokes get any worse, probably ought to just let everyone know that Mr. thom ward has completed the 6th beta versionf of his fantastic side scrolling exploration game, montizuma's revenge.

the new version features invulnerability when using potions, a new keystroke to let you know the distance betwene you and the various nasties, and support for any joysticks or gamepads you may have knocking around.

As always Here on usa games is where you can get your mits on it.

As well as more temples however, ken downy of dreamtech interactive gives us the full release of his wrecking ball game. this is yet another audio remake of a classic from the old days of the Atari 2600 breakoutk first released in 1976. Ken's game allows you to use your mouse or keyboard to bust up a lot of blocks, rack up mega points and get bonuses. So what are you waiting for! bounce yourself over to Ken's dreamtech interactive site and grab a copy of this game enspired the full design of a faithful old computer, the apple Ii, as well as a hole generation of gamers.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-11-20 00:31:23

Speaking of Monte, Thomas Waerd is thinking of changing the title or something, and the characters or something similar to that, it just came through on Audyssey about... I dont know, a while ago but thought it would be good to mention here.

As well as Montezuma's Revenge, this is the first time I've really gotten to sit down and get to play with it.

Now when I go right I find a magical potion thing so I jump up and to the right (i think it's right, anyway.) and it says magic potion. Then I go right more and there's a wall. So then what? I really have no idea since, as I said this is my real first time I can really play with it.
Any help would be welcome.
Thank you!