2016-04-11 01:00:36

it does seem like quite a leap to assume that actual abuse is going on. From what ghost Rider has said, it doesn't sound as though this is the case, although of course I could be wrong. As someone else rightly pointed out, we don't know all sides of the story, so encouraging someone to run away from a situation with so few and sketchy details available is ill-advised at best.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2016-04-12 12:00:58

@Ghost rider, glad your doing okay and things are hopefully not too dire.

@Ggf, I agree with Turtlepower here. From what Ghostrider has already said in this topic I don't think abuse is the issue exactly, although abuse is a difficult thing to quantify at the best of times and often only visible with hindsight. Still, it's not good to start jumping to rash conclusions or recommending actions without full information which is why I suggested earlier that Ghostrider see about talking to someone not involved in the situation, eg, a doctor or other professional.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-07-09 06:05:45

I don't know what the point is anymore. I try and I fail. I fight and I lose. I hope and I'm crushed. Is there really even a point to going onward anymore?
  I tried to make it work with a girl I thought loved me. She lied. I tried to move on. I failed and so did the relationship. The girl I love hates me now. I'm without hope. Without pain, without pleasure... without feeling. I feel worthless. I feel like a speck of dust, like the gum on the bottom of someone's shoe... condemned to being crushed into the pavement until I'm scraped off and thrown down the garbage. I feel like the third wheel, the accident, that one annoying itch you can never quite scratch. My hope is gone. I guess it always has been but I'm just realizing it now. I'm a shadow of me. I'm nothing more than that. My happiness never lasts. My hopes, my dreams seem to never come to pass. My worth is questionable, no, nonexistent. I may sound like I'm just laying here, feeling sorry for myself. No. It's beyond that. It's pure, utter hopelessness that cannot be fixed. It's numbing pain. It's a sick, warped pleasure, because at least I can feel something. It's feeling so weak I can't move. I don't want to move. I don't want to go on... I don't want this anymore...

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2016-07-09 09:44:28

Hello,
The best advice I can give you at the moment is not to find a girlfriend anytime soon. Heal a bit, try again maybe 3 4 years later. Forget about this. I know it's hard but is the only way to move on.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2016-07-09 15:06:15

Hi ghost rider!
how can you die if you are a ghost?
a ghost is without his or her body man!
hahaha
that I said because I want to give you laughter.
so there is a phrase in my hindi
zindagi lambi nahi badi honi chaiye.
that means a life should not be long it should be big.
see.
see yourself my brother see yourself!
who you are?
what is your moto?
ask yourself
I have a good exercise for you.
close your eyes and just concentrate on your thoughts and focuss it
it may be good and bad but still focuss it then analyse it again.
If Mr dark allows me
I have a perfect medication for you.
What medication?
a book a spiritual book.
a spiritual book which I accidently found and If you want and Mr dark allows I will post it here.
don't give up My champion !

also don't forget to listen inspirational wings I will give it you.
You are the special one. What you can Do others will not.
what you have others don't have. If others have then maybe it will be more than you and less than.
look
another example.
a tree which stand still if  a cutter cuts its stump then the tree don't cry but  heal itself and regenerate itself
Now it is time to regenerate yourself man!
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2016-07-09 17:52:26

Everybody has hardships.
It doesn't change the fact that those hardships are hard for those people.
I had a really hard break-up when I was like 15. It was bad for me then, because I felt almost exactly how you feel now. The details of the event aren't important. What is important is that I'm still here today, engaged to a wonderful woman, and life is good. There's tons of shit out there int he world that sucks, but there's even more that's awesome. You just have to find it.
I know this information doesn't seem like much, but I wish someone had told me back then that I'd end up where I am now. I probably wouldn't have believed them now that I think about it.
Anyhoo, I found that I could drown my pain in anime and reading. Worked pretty well, and I learned that I don't need someone else to live for. Not when I can just live for myself, though it is nice to know that you are the world to someone else.

The universe is a rain storm. We are droplets sent to quench the problems of the world, yet we are blown sideways by the winds of distractions.

2016-07-09 18:30:13

Moderation!

Ishen, while I appreciate that in the start of your post you were trying to be humourus, making jokes about death and ghosts around someone feeling as Ghost rider is is an extremely! bad thing to do.
Encouragement is appreciated, but remember that people don't write messages like Ghostrider's to be funny, and that what you say matters, and this is not a time for jokes on those sorts of subjects.

Consider this an official warning.

@Ghostrider, there's not much I can say since yes, I've been there, but saying "well it'll get better" probably won't help you right now since I'm guessing your in a position where you canot perceive any difference to your current situation.

Therefore try to take care of yourself, practice some perciveerence, like Frodo plodding through mordor, then when you are feeling less bleaque in a while, consider how you can help things in the future, what you can do when your feeling like this and how best to cope.
You cannot change your circumstances, or what you feel, but you can attempt to live with it and master itand change what you do about it so that you don't hurt yourself or anyone around you.

One tactic which does help is trying to separate yourself from these perceptions. When you start to think "I'm worthless" or "I'm useless" try to recognize that these are not real or true or accurate judgements, anymore than the judgements of a very prejudiced person are accurate, think of them as "your shadow" or "your enemy" or whatever way you find useful to separate yourself from them, so that you are in control of what you feel not the other way around.

Also feel free to come and have a good vent, if this forum and this community can't really help with much else, we can at least help by being there while you get out what your feeling.

Take care of yourself, your worth it even if some parts of yourself don't recognize that.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-07-09 18:53:53

concentration!
I will appreciate Mister dark's post regarding the matter of cracking a joke.
if someone feel offensive what I can do I can still apologise
so Mister dark lord!
apologies!
While at ghost rider
I personally don't love online girls no matter where she meets you and where she calls you
rather I carefully play the game with them to prevent a scam.
well tell me do you find any punctuation mistake in her post?
When you talk do you still find that she is mimicking the accent?
these are few things which firstly should be looked.
Now as I see a lover in you.
firstly what is love accordint to you?
because I guarantee that people has misconception regarding love.
a ninth and tenth class girls also usually says that she is broken hearted. same thing applies with boys in my city.
If you feel offensive to that joke please I feel sorry for that because of the moderation and any other rules.
The only medication is which I know that the book which I am talking about.
The book will heal up all of your wounds
Thanks
Ishan

2016-07-09 19:01:13

Hi again
ghost rider.
one thing is you can do is
join both the thumbs and close your ears join the index and put on your eyes  and all remaning fingers should be put on the forhead and try to say "om
sustains the o sounds and when the breathing is out of control sustain mmmmmm.
and don't think about anything at this time.
you will be GTG.
Thanks
Ishan

2016-07-27 04:01:05

Depressions has evolved into rage. Momentary bouts of it mind you, but rage all it's own. I'm trying my best. But it's never enough.
In the words of Ivan Moody:
"It's never enough. No, it's never enough. No matter what I say. It's never enough, no it's never enough. No matter what I try to be. It's never enough, no it's never enough, no never enough. I'll never be what you want me to be.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.