2015-10-21 17:41:58

I started on Python 2 months ago, and worked my way through "Learn Python the hard way".  I installed Pyinstaller and some friends gave me kindly encouragement on my tiny programs, such as pig, solving quadratics, a tiny strategy game, and nminiture text adventures etc.  I moved onto pygame and worked my way through "Invent with Python".  Then onto accessible_output2.  A small game project is becoming possible now.  Half the stuff on this forum I do not understand, but the half I do understand has been extremely valuable.  I have not posted up questions, mainly because most of my questions already had good advice.  For example: picking a language that suits, sticking at a tutorial, building things with the tools you have.  There have also been valuable posts to help with my coding dilemmas, sometimes here, sometimes elsewhere, but I can't thank the whole web community, so I'm thanking you lot, you'll just have to pass it on.  Thank you and smiles.

Try my free games and software at www.rockywaters.co.uk

2015-10-21 17:52:46

The rest of the room smiles back at Mr. Rocky.  From the back, fists lightly thump on a table as the words "bring on the games" are muttered.  The thump and chant repeats again.  The third and fourth chant are joined by a few more people until soon everyone is banging their fists on the table, shouting "bring on the games!"

big_smile

Welcome to the madness sir.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software