2015-09-05 20:20:12

The subject says it all: I want to get into game development, and so I'm looking for a mentor to teach me either Python or BGT (preferably Python). Thank you!

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2015-09-05 21:51:36

Hi blindncool
First, go to
http://learnpythonthehardway.org
and try to understand it step by step
If you want to learn bgt, you can see the bgt reference. If you installed bgt correctly, You should have the bgt reference already.
Hope this helps

2015-09-05 22:41:00

Not sure about mentoring, but if you have any questions we'll try and answer them as best we can.

You can download python here.

-BrushTone v1.3.3: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer

2015-09-06 01:10:29

Thank you.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce