2019-10-19 18:55:34

Threeblacknoises, check your pm.

Best regards: Marco

2019-10-20 07:59:57

Threeblacknoises, check pm.

2019-10-20 14:24:40

Sorry, threeblacknoises, for resending, but i think the first message i sent did not come to you. Try checking your pm now.

2021-05-20 21:56:20

Hey threeblacknoises, I sent you a PM

2021-05-21 00:37:43

Hay Tristan04, I just responded to your PM.
The newest message I sent is the actual reply, the first one is just a mistake, as I was in a hurry.
Sorry about that.
Later!

2021-05-21 00:52:58

I might try to stream this and see how far I can go. That should be fun.

My discord: the_real_amethyst
Join my accessible Pokémon discord server

2021-05-21 08:36:50

Where can I get this now?

2021-05-21 14:27:36

Gamulation, I sent you a PM!
Later!

2021-05-21 16:17:44

Thank you, threeblacknoises.
I'm really looking forward to playing this almost three years later!

2021-05-21 16:34:11

@threeblacknoises, I've scrolled through the requesting Remnant recordings topic and found a link to your recordings... which doesn't work. Mind re-uploading those?

2021-05-21 17:23:48

@Threeblacknoises I've also send you a pm.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2021-05-21 17:48:36

Seriously, what's the point of reviving an old topic from 2019, just to let everyone know that someone have received a PM? Should I revive a topic from 2010 and let everyone know that I have not send a person a PM? smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2021-05-21 18:16:20

Well, the pm topics most likely concern this game. It's better than creating a whole new topic with the title "Threeblacknoises, I send you a pm.", at least in my opinion. Also, we see more topics about these stages again, which means this project gets a bit of attention again, which is not a bad thing. Finally, the link has been removed by the developer, so if you want to try the game, I believe there are far worse ideas than to talk about it here, in the topic that has been created specifically for this game.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2021-05-21 20:15:29

Targor, reply sent, and, nice portle reference in your sig, by the way.
Later!

2021-05-23 16:24:14

@threeblacknoises: I replied to your PM

2021-05-25 13:07:55

Hello.
Can someone please, give or send me the download link for the final version of Remnant?
the link in post 1 has been removed.

All the best,
Adel, Akbari.

2021-05-25 16:36:20

Go to the audiogames archive (www.agarchive.net), scroll down to VGStorm in the developers list, and you'll get your wish.

2021-05-26 11:11:43

This is nice! I don't think I've played this final version with the voice acting before. It's well done
I'm on chapter 3 now, those first two weren't that difficult. The path of truth though? Not so much. Those platforms are just as difficult as I remember. Haha. I keep dying right at the end, and then it's two minutes on that stupid slide, right down to the path of lies again. I'll keep trying though!

2021-06-05 11:50:11

Sorry for the double post, but a few findings here
Also, this post will contain lots of spoilers. You're warned.

So a few days ago, I sat down with chapter three. I did the path of lies first, and that castle sure had some cool stuf in it! Once I had completed that, I decided to take on the challenge, and I started on the path of truth. After failing right at the end of the platform area several times, I opened the cheatsheet, but after following those instructions I discovered that some of the numbers were wrong. I've corrected them, though. feel free to reach out to me if you want the corrected version, but I guess this is discontinued because the topic says final version. I passed that level, faught the dragon, and eventually got to the teleport puzzles. Got passed the first one just fine, but the second one, the one with the shortcut at the beginning, I had some problems with. I discovered that if you take the shortcut and don't clear it in time, the level doesn't give you any checkpoints, nor does she report any of the safe teleporters back to you. I don't know if this is intentional or not, but if it is, you're truely evil. Haha. I also found out that if you take the second teleporter in the puzzle at 2536, I think, you get the "it's too bad you didn't make that shortcut" scene, and you're sent back to location 2, and you have to start all over again. When I, after being stuck on that level for 6 hours or something, finally did it, I was sent back to the inbetween levels area. I went back into chapter 3, did the shortcut this time, and got to the level where you have to fight a whole bunch of enemies, think it's the first fase of the remnant fight. Suddenly, I got a scene that told me that this was a shortcut to remnant, and that I had to concentrate on my jumping or something,  don't really remember. There was a hole there, but I couldn't hear any platforms. I just took a risk, and just spammed over it. I continued walking, when I got a scene telling me that I didn't make it, and I suddenly found myself back at location 2 of that giant level with the teleport puzzles. I did unlock the stage select, so I could just do it from there, but I want to know if these things are bugs or if I'm just doing something wrong here.
My girlfriend also experienced a bug multiple times where she suddenly couldn't hit any of the enemies. They couldn't hit her, and she couldn't hit them. I suppose this is a bug in the game though, rather than a bug in Remnant.
End of spoilers

I will say though, that some of your ideas are really original. Even though that castle of truth was the most evil level I've played in a long time, some of the things there were really cool thought out. I'll definitely steel some of those for my stages, muhahaha. big_smile

2021-06-05 21:35:42

Hay Tristan04, I'm glad you enjoied my stage.
I took the numbers from the stage builder itself, but some keyboards work differently than others.
I might have gotten some math wrong, and if so, I'm sorry about that.
Most everything else is most likely bugs within AAC itself.
Once you take the shortcut you spoke of, there's a part where you can take a shortcut to Remnant.
at the point when you're about to make your final jump, a timer starts, and if you don't make it in time, yes you are sent back.
I couldn't really make that vary clear do to some limitations within the stage builder, so, my oppologies for that.
I've never encounterdd the bug where scenes stop playing, but once you trip a scene for correct positions being reported back to you, it doesn't trigger again.
This is; unfortunately; a flaw within AAC itself, but I'm still sorry for it.

Later!

2021-06-05 21:57:43

Thanks for the reply.
The only part I found really annoying is that you get sent all the way back to the level with the teleport puzzles if you don't clear that shortcut at the first fase of Remnant. And this time there's no shortcut at the beginning of that giant level, and no checkpoints either. So I gotta go all the way through that level again, and if you fail once, you have to start all over again. Also I'm afraid that it's gonna send me back to the inbetween levels area, just like it did the last time I completed it.

2021-06-29 23:31:54

Hello. anyone know how i can get a hold of this game? or stage rather?

2021-06-30 17:03:50

Go to the developer listing, click on VGStorm, and go to the heading for Adventure At C:. You'll find the stages a bit further down from that heading

2021-12-02 15:22:58

The following is a response to a user named jgreen.
The forum e-mail feature doesn't work, so I'm posting this here, as it does contain public information regarding Remnant.

Hay jgreen. I'm glad you like my stage Remnant.
As for how I did timers, you are correct.
I do wish Aaron provided more options for the bomb timer, as 2 minutes is the maximum allowed setting.
As for recordings; I don't keep them on dropbox, and the recordings I do have aren't complete.
Do to issues with my audio software at the time, the audio sounds like its coming through a tunnel for most of the recordings.
Also their are legal issues with most of my speech synthesizers and voices that prohibit me from using them in any public way.
I tried using the provided Microsoft voices, but the way they are coded causes delays that directly effect game play in negative ways.
I don't know if I can sort out these issues in a way that would allow me to make recordings that I feel are complete enough to give you what you're after, as I've edited the existing recordings to remove repeated deaths and audio bugs related to new hardware, PC OS and whatnot...
Also, I need to update remnant to replace lots of music with fan-made versions.
I'm not sure when that'll get done, as I'm still waiting on said fan music to get made by fans.
Most of it is done now, I'm just waiting on the kirby music.
These fan arangements use existing hardware of the time to create high-quality sound while mostly keeping what made the originals so iconic
for comparison, here are two youtube links.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkH2zETKqws
This is the original version of the overworld theme from the legend of zelda a link to the past.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xymTUHtRO3U
And this is the restored version I'll be incorporating into Remnant vary soon.
I'll most likely post complete recordings of remnant once this process is complete, and I'll send you a message with the link to them, once they exist.
Sorry I don't have good news, but these are my feelings as they stand at time of writing this message.
Thanks for e-mailing me

2021-12-02 16:10:28

Hi there! How can i find these stages? And where do i place the file once i download it?