2015-09-27 11:56:18

hi?
i tried set this.
but still i cannot complete stage 24.3
i'm going to open door
door opening and i'm dying there
any hints?

2015-09-27 14:01:24

You need to set 0 at the bottom of the level and 3 should be at the top. So 0 should be at 0, and 3 should be at 400.

2015-09-27 15:34:28

How can I get the chaos flairs? I'm guessing it's someware in chaos mode but not sure ware.

2015-09-27 19:39:37

Is there any guide on where to get things you need for synthesizing them to new items in the shop of stage 16? I'd love to get the rocket launcher or the super yo-yo, but I don’t have any clue on how to get the things required. Like, I know how to obtain the yo-yo, but it requires 2 yo-yos, that are supposed to be weapons and two that are collection items, which I'm not sure on how to get. Furthermore, it requires 3 magnet sets, which I don't have any clue of either. I remember having 1 magnetic set at some point, which vanished all of a sudden though. I think that's because I was in the stage 7 shop. I know that many items required are obtainable from the UFO catcher, so if that's the case here, let me know. Note that I have not completed the game yet, so if some things can only be found when you've finished the game, please tell me also. If possible, I'd also like to know how to find stuff for making other weapons that are worth getting.
Finally yet importantly, I need some help with 23-3. Those hundreds of fireballs keep killing me. I can kill loads of them from far away with the yo-yo, but after a few moments, they get me killed quite fast.
Any help would be appreciated.

Errare humanum est!

2015-09-28 00:34:46

the trick with the fireballs is use a mini shooter, as long as they don't spawn right on top of you you'll take them out and they won't even come close to damaging you

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2015-09-28 03:59:52

I found a huge bug. After playing the batting game, the game drops your defense to 0, and their doesn't seem to be a way to get it back. Is their a way I can get it up, or will I have to beat the game again?

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2015-09-28 22:50:45

Hi, I was found a very interesting secret area in this game, but I dont uderstand what to do there.
When you are in stage propably 8.1 and you are near the river, you can in this place climb up with your grappling hook, and afterthat you will in another strange area, where you can find some strange stones.
I think that you should jump on that stones, but I dont I am not sure how to solve this puzzle.
When I am trying to jump with my high jump shoes these stones are destroyed.
Does some one knows, what I can grab by solving this puzzle, and how to do that?

2015-09-29 00:30:25

I'm guessing you have to destroy them in a certain order, probably to make a phrase in Japanese. I haven't actually read their names in Japanese, so I'm not sure how to unscramble it.
(I really should get NVDA reading Japanese correctly anyway, though. And figure out why Windows Updates broke the IME.)

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2015-09-29 09:46:52

The secret in stage 8 1:
SPOILER:
Put on your jump shues, and walk up to the first stone.
Then, jump right, and as soon as you land on the first stone, hold down the right arrow key and you'll jump through and destroy the stones. If you miss it, then just manually destroy the stones in the ordre from left to right, and you'll get something really useful. big_smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2015-09-29 10:44:28

You have to destroy all stones without landing. So if you miss one, destroying them manually won't work at all.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2015-09-29 13:18:42

hi,
anyone knows in stage 25.3 how i can rid of blades?
or which weapons can be protect me?

2015-09-29 13:34:53

How do I get the regular jump how do I get the big regular  jump shoes? I can't find them on 6.3

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2015-09-29 14:43:12 (edited by boy 2015-09-29 14:46:33)

For the high jump shoes, you need 2 pares of regular jump shoes, then you can make the high jump shoes in the stage 16 place where you can make things. 25-3, just run through the blades, and time them. If your on the part where there are a lot of blades and a door at the end, just use a speed drink and run to the door. You will need high hp and defense to do this right. I had about 400 defense but now I have 0 because of the bug. If you don't have speed drinks, just run and try to time the blades.

2015-09-29 16:15:34

I have a question.
Can anyone tell me ware I can get the piggy bank of contents?
I can't remember if it is in the ufo capture or in 12.4.

2015-09-30 14:27:55

I have a problem
in stage 24.1 I am destroying the cases to get to the switches. however, when this happens, for some reason the switches don't appear in the rite place. Instead, they appear in exactly the same place as the switch that releases the bombs. witch makes it extreamly difficult to press because every time I'm pressing it I am releasing mor bombs instead of unlocking the door. Is this supposed to happen? This has only happened in spirit mode and bio mode. I haven't played the last one yet.

2015-09-30 15:09:41

hi,
i have question what is spoiler where can i get?
and my second question is where can i get regular shoes
i want to create highly jumping shoes
any help appreciate

2015-09-30 18:03:08

Hello. Is there a complet save for this game? Or stage 6 complet?

Cloud Gaming makes me part of this new generation.

2015-09-30 19:07:04

hi,
sadly noone won't give you a save file

2015-09-30 22:45:51

hi,
anyone knows what i have to do in stage 25.3
there have discs
and i'm trying to enter one giving me numbers example
Is written to disk means that numbers nine.
what is this

2015-09-30 23:00:59

look at the code paper from the mud killer you defeat in 25-3. It has 10 numbers on it. Shoot two discs to swap them. Once you have the discs to match the paper, the door will open.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2015-10-01 22:32:53

hi all
anyone knows about in stage 25 .5
which weapon is best for kill bloody extinguisher
and unknown energy
i couldn't still get out
or master battery

2015-10-02 14:50:55

For stage 25-5, I used the super buster blade. To start, destroy the unknown energy. It's at hite 10, so you have to use the hook to climb to 10, and kill it. It doesn't attack at all, but it fully restores hp of the enemies when there low on hp. Also, one of the enemies has an attack where there's a sound that you can hear from both speakers, then there's a lot of explosions, maybe bombs. When you hear that, climb up on the hook, so you don't get hit. The bloody extingusher is like the boss of stage 16. Use something long distance, and have armor equipt so you can block the attacks. Don't try to jump them, because the boss uses one on the ground and one in the air at the same time. The other enemies can be defeated by the super buster blade, and remember to jump! There will be a lot of jumping in this boss, so don't just attack. The life burner is like the burner from stage 12, and the master battery is something that uses guns. It has a missile thing that does 2950 defense ignored damage, so jump that. It also has a machine gun. This is where you can almost own it, probably. Jump the other side, and attack. That's probably the way you can beat it. If it's to hard, just use long distance weapons. That's what I did, simply because i'm not good at attacking short distance and avoiding at the same time. After the battle, you will have to escape with Carla. Just run, but make sure Carla stays with you. Run a little bit, stop, wait for Carla, keep running, wait, and just keep doing this. I made it really simple for myself by barly running at all, and constantly listening to make sure she was there. Also when you beat the game, don't play the batting game! You'll lose all your defense, and I still cannot get my defense back up! It's good that I have no homework to keep me for grinding power up items.

2015-10-03 02:56:01

boy can you tell me what each turn of the dial does and where each location is?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2015-10-03 11:10:43

hi,
which dial with you getting troubles?

2015-10-03 12:02:19

spoiler
I've finally managed to beat the game on all modes. However there are just a few things.
How can I unlock that door on level 1, and ware can I get things like the particle bomb and I think it's called bomb bomb fall.