2017-07-22 01:07:30

Dunno, might have been in exciting when I went back to normal. I just know I have done it twice and have 38 clear medals for the normal mode. Don't know where two of them went. Must have used them for something.

2017-07-22 01:24:17

First off, if you want to earn gold, you should be playing stages 15 and 16.

and as for waiting for a translation... I'm assuming others have already gotten it, so that's what I'm asking. I can understand Japanese... so I don't generally need something translated.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-07-22 01:40:31 (edited by flackers 2017-07-22 01:43:35)

Yeah, I just meant Yukio said it wasn't translated, and I noticed something lying around on 25-5 that seemed like it might not be translated. That's the closest I've come to noticing anything that could be it, but doubt it is. It's something that sounds useful, but I'm not sure I really want it. There are things in this game that make you lazy and levels become kind of bypassable after you get them, and I think a reverse hook would be one of those items. It's like after you get the hook, you no longer need to go to a ladder. After you get the UFO, you no longer need to carefully pick your way down from a height, you just drop off and float down. Or on the level where you have to climb lots of trees to het up to one at the end, you can just run to the end then fly up through a gap, bypassing all the other trees. At 25-3, you don't have to stand there dodging missiles while you wait for a lift, you just fly. Having a powered up spirit sword has made me not bother being stealthy when security carts are around, I just chop them once and they're gone, two or three times for security cameras. The reverse hook would mean you didn't have to run to find a gap, just drop down anywhere, so there would be even more redundancy if you know what I mean. I can't help powering through stealth levels and dropping off heights using the UFO, but I kind of wish I wasn't allowed to do these things and still had to play the game properly.

2017-07-22 01:58:14 (edited by flackers 2017-07-22 02:00:44)

I wonder if Yukio would consider giving some sort of incentive for passing the stealth levels without being noticed. If you smash your way through, you get cash and level up points, but if you play it stealthily as it's meant to be played, you get nothing. If there were a nice reward, that's what would make me stop smashing carts and go back to doing it stealthily.

2017-07-22 03:42:43

what do i do in stage 25-1?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-07-22 10:56:05

I think the idea is, on your initial playthrough, you pretty much have to do it as it's supposed to be done... but then after that, you're free to have fun experimenting in whatever way you like, which is cool. Because really, the number of weapons and variables is what keeps this game interesting... if you had to play the same level the same way every time, then there would be no reason to keep playing on simply a higher difficulty which is essentially just a damage and level boost for your opponents.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-07-22 12:48:19 (edited by flackers 2017-07-22 12:49:42)

@flame.... go to page 78 and read post 1,929.

2017-07-23 19:02:26

Can we play this game with Jaws in English? I'm not a NVDA user.

2017-07-23 19:13:14 (edited by flameAlchemist 2017-07-23 21:19:05)

how do i get the reverse hook? do i have to make it in the workshop in stage 16? also where do I find the hyper sniper rifle?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-07-25 17:11:58

can anyone can tell me from where can i get metal?

2017-07-25 17:52:09

I think you craft it. if you look in collection items in the crafting workshop at stage 16, it'll probably tell you what you need. I think it'll be in the collection items category anyway. .

2017-07-25 22:13:09

yes i know but i don't have all the needed items, from witch stages can i get some?

2017-07-26 01:40:46

Can't recall what's needed for making metal, and don't have access at the moment to stages above 14 so can't look. I imagine it'll involve finding the secret landing on 18-3, changing the dial to something between 3 and 9, then going back to 18-2, landing and seeing what falls.

2017-07-26 20:44:16

hi
what I have to do
5.3?
thanks

2017-07-26 21:06:15

Check your objects list. There's a tree at the far right of the screen with a fish in it. Go climb the tree and hit the fish to knock it down into the river.

2017-07-26 21:20:58

thanks

2017-07-27 09:32:48

can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? when i get a new update and press update now it will not download it.

2017-07-27 17:44:55

I just played through extreme mode and have a couple of questions. On 15-4 where you fight the helicopter, I'm only doing it 50,000 damage with each rocket. This works out to 2% of its HP. I get 50 rockets, so if I miss with just one of them, the level is unbeatable as I don't believe any other weapon I have can reach the copter. I had to cheat to get past it. That's the first time I've cheated and I'm not happy about having to do it. Other than buying death rockets in one of the bonus shops at the end, how would I beat this thing? It's funny because 15-4 was the last level where a weapon I was given especially to use had become inadequate for the job, I'm talking about the laser thing and the slimes. That thing just isn't powerful enough anymore, and it seems neither are the rockets.
My other question is, I want the ultra yoyo, and now that I've passed extreme mode, I have everything I need except the chaos flare. When does it show up and where? Thanks.

2017-07-27 18:14:22

there are a lot of weapons that can hit enemies in the air, gravity killer, megaton hammer, spirit sword if you've leveled it up, tactical items, small boxes to lift yourself up are also an option, and those are just a few, I can't think of everything because I don't actually have my file open right now

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-07-27 18:41:30

That particular helicopter only comes down as low as 43. Is there anything that hits that high? My spirit sword is pretty levelled up, but it only reaches about 20 horizontally, I have to jump just to hit things in flight that are 5 up like the jets, giant insects, mud killers, dragons, etc.

2017-07-27 21:23:11

when you see that thing you're at height 40 yourself, just jump

2017-07-27 22:17:06 (edited by flackers 2017-07-27 22:19:59)

Oh yeah, lol. You know I used to work on a construction site. Imagine how dangerous I was. To think all the time I spent messing around with that rocket launcher when I could have just smashed that thing out of the air in a few seconds.

2017-07-28 04:15:38 (edited by derekedit 2017-07-28 05:49:39)

Other than cheating, is there a quick way to end 18-4? I usually buy a few million hp for my plane and watching its hp dwindle down slowly is, well, boring. Also wondering what mode the chaos flare and warp launcher and gravity killer show up in. I skipped around in previous playthroughs and don't remember when I first saw them. I also took the time to level up my spirit sword properly instead of cheating it. Got it to level  345 or so, goes out like 104 tiles in front of me and just nukes anything it hits. Yeah, best weapon ever. Also curious when I'll get the option to get spirit blade/fork? Does it work like the buster blade upgrade option? Sort of like, oh by the way we notice you have this, want us to upgrade it? I don't remember what level/mode etc I need.

2017-07-28 06:25:52 (edited by Shadowcat 2017-07-28 06:26:59)

I mean if you really bought that much HP that's kinda your own fault... rofl there is no reason whatsoever you'd ever need that much, period
as for everything else, I dare not answer because I do not have accurate information for you, only guesses

2017-07-31 02:25:29

So. The differences in the spirit sword/blade/fork. The blade hits more than twice as hard but is slower and uses more stamina, and the fork hits half as hard and is also slower and takes a little bit more stamina. Is that about all? Or am I missing something? Everything else looks the same. Also, This question has probably been asked and answered in here before, but I'm curious how the hyper buster blade is supposed to block. It says higher chance to block but there doesn't seem to be a way to activate it.