2015-09-05 13:36:24 (edited by revan 2015-09-05 13:37:21)

hi there
i want to  do this
message is?
This box, with a keyboard and a display of 1-9.
Also, on the side of the box, there is a large round button.
Apparently, if you do not unlock it put the numbers, it does not seem the box is empty.

Anyway, it was decided to try to press the round button.
Box was not empty.
oh 3 9 27?
what is this?
what i have to do?

2015-09-05 15:41:05 (edited by boy 2015-09-05 15:39:31)

The screen combination for the sword is, チェーンソー 消火器
砲台. If you didn't understand that it's chainsaw, fire ecstingusher, battery. With the box, it's a math problem. When you hear the click, it will say 3 numbers. After the number 27, type 81. How that works, 3 times 3 is 9, 9 times 3 is 27, 27 times 3, is 81, so the answer is 81. You will be seeing lots of these in the game, and remember, not all of them are multiplication. The only one I couldn't figure out is one in stage 23. The answer for that is 210. The numbers are 15, 55, 120.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2015-09-05 22:14:57

Why I lost hook on 20.2?

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2015-09-06 08:30:04

ahoy boy
Thank you for the combination!
I have made my slow way to 14.4 so far and the guardian devil is being a pain in the arse. I defeated it before although I do remember having problems with that and it took me a while to get it down, I guess it'll take just as long this time round :d
Apprantly If you die in 14.4 you lose missiles. I.E I bought a pack of reflectors I died without using any and poof,they were gone. A way around that is buy the shit you want, copy and paste your save somewhere,and replace each time you die smile

Btw boy, do you have any clue when it comes to the abacus?
I remember it as being behind a door which needs a password where you must fight off some strange thingy to get it..
been ages though,so I could be confusing it with something else
grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2015-09-06 10:14:01

The math puzzle in 23 is arithmetic sums. 15 = sum(1, 5). It increases by multiples of 5. I never actually learned the pattern to do it quickly; I figured it out while I was working on it, but then I forgot it again. lol

As for the abacus:
(spoilers)
It's in 7-1. You need the password from a piece of paper in the junk from 12-4. I think it's a number or a massive math problem or something, I don't remember for sure.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2015-09-06 16:40:29

About the abicus: in 7-1, their is a door at 0,41. Grapple up to it using the hook. The password is 56561175656. I think you can only get it after you finish stage 12 like in Bokurano Daibouken 2, but maybe it's different here. Open the door, and you will have to fight 3 or 4 abacuses. They don't have any defense, so it's better to use something that is higher damage, but don't use guns. They have lots of hp, and gun resistance.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2015-09-07 15:14:53

Thank you Cae and boy
I did manage to get to the door, open it and see the strange abacuses,but no matter how much I try to kill em buggers I can't seem to be able to do so.
I'm using the super long sword which does about 800? 1100 damage per hit and yet I haven't managed to kill even one of them off
The nedal launcher does about 380 damage per hit but that hasn't affected those multiplying dividing adding and subtracting math devils either. for the heck of it I tried a large mine on one of them. it did damage,but the bugger walked on as if it was nothing but whipped cream I had dipped its feet into.
I didn't need help with this before as some how I was able to defeat the copter boss in 15.4 which,for the life of me I can not seem to remember how I managed,but the gun it fires kills me if it even gets in a few shots, the shields break up in one volley and that's with 820 health and about 3000? 5000? shield power
I remember doing it with speed potions before stay far out of range well at the max range of the gun, wait for it to fire,run in,hit it or use the rocket I guess,then run out of range again. tried it once, it was able to kill me though I think trying that a few more times might not hurt, pun intended. big_smile
grryf

Follow me on twitter

2015-09-07 15:18:06

Does anyone have the link for the set up file of Bokurano Daibouken 2? The latest version?

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2015-09-08 03:15:00 (edited by Orin 2015-09-08 03:37:17)

Hi Yukio,
I'm curious: are you using Google Translate to write your posts? Or are you learning English? I can barely make heads or tales of the Instant Translate addon translating the games, so I wonder if it's just as hard for you to read our posts. I wonder if Google Translate will become better--seems to be better with other languages, certainly not Japanese.
I have to start over again, but would all of us English speakers come together and take what Google translates and put it into reasonable translation for the game? I have to start over, but I was painstakingly taking every line of dialogue and putting it in a document. Once I was done, I'd put it up on Google Docs or DropBox to see if we can't come up with something. I know there was a translation project that has been abandoned, but I don't think this is entirely impossible as some might think. It'll just take a very, very very long time and BK4 might be out by then, if there will be such a game.
Thoughts?

2015-09-08 03:57:23

I think he  has learned english fairly well. He has translated some of his smaller other games into English himself.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2015-09-08 06:05:01

There are translations being worked on, and until yukio releases the next big update I'll keep my mouth shut. lol And Yukio has done English studies, yes. smile

Discord: clemchowder633

2015-09-08 14:19:44

hi, does anyone know how I can get copper wires? I'm working on getting a second electric stick together so I can make a bolt stick. I'm also gonna try synthing some more weapons in the next fiew days, cause I want to actually get somewhere on weapons collector.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2015-09-08 15:41:36

Copper wires are obtainable on stage 16-4 against the fire extinguisher. They're scattered through the stage at random places which you can find with the object locator.

2015-09-08 21:32:52

how does the   dial work in 18.3? how do i know where to go when i turn it?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2015-09-08 22:29:37

hi there?
anyone can tell me, where can i get hook?
i completed already stage 7.1
but i go stuck in 7.2
i still couldn't get cristals there.
when i'm trying to get
always falldown

2015-09-09 02:49:21

You don't get the hook until you complete 8-4.
For 7-2, you need to plan ahead. I would say to use the object viewer until you know where all the crystals are, and look around with the camera, or try and fail a few times, until you can figure out which path will let you collect all of them.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2015-09-09 23:04:13 (edited by revan 2015-09-09 23:05:37)

hi there?
thx helpers
but i completed stage 9.1 now
i have problem in the 9.2
what i can with
There? Dagger is falling. He felt like there was no want to a little while ago, but I wonder had been overlooked... Anyway, Let got.
so dagger is falling there.
what i have to do?

2015-09-10 18:06:00

Hello,
I am probably idiot.
hhaaha.
I stuck at 1.1 I can kill the first monster, but something come to me and I could not do anything.
Then I am killed.

2015-09-11 15:16:51

ahoy all
On 17.4 now and that's where I'm stuck, too.
15.4 was eazy to defeat once I found a trick to use against the copter,mainly the hook and popping up and down to hit the thing :d
16.4 was eazy enough once you know how to deal with the fire extinguisher, knifes are useful,so they arre. smile
Now 17.4 I remember being able to use the speed potion for the dam thing which seem to have been disabled. I can still get around it once at least by using a bottle near the tanker thing,but when I run out and most of the times I don't even get a chance to run out or do much of anything really before I'm dead. I've tried jumping, running, shields and trying to kill them bastards but nothing works. if I manage to run for a while and run out of the sneaked speed potion, those bommer fast things come up directly over me no matter what I do and dump some bomb or something which kills me, any ideas? suggestions hints?
I have tried about 10 times or even more to get passed that thing but have had no luck so far. ug
Revan, that is a double bladed dagger or something which you got and which appears when you set the combination to a certain setting. that messege basicly means that you found a blade near the door and have it in your inventory. now all you need to do is finish the hole stage to keep it.

agasoft, what does the thing that kills you sounds like? if you have completed the tutorial you should have some sort of a weapon,equip that and try to kill the thing? there's also a classroom where you can get a few more weapons from, and a warehouse in 1.2 has a rope which is useful for killing the lamp like things that fly over you.
hth
grryf

Follow me on twitter

2015-09-11 19:34:35

I managed to miss this game first time round. so I started playing earlier. Anyone got any tips for 3.3? I can't get any where near the computer to murder it and the security cart things it spits out hurt a lot.  Any tips in general would help. I'm a first time player here

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.

2015-09-11 20:02:29

btw agisoft, don't let the slimes attack you until you get a level up and can spend some points on defense. They hurt without it.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2015-09-11 21:11:50

I past it with cheat, it was a cat, I think.
Could I use something, to improve my health, for example, to eat something or to take something?

2015-09-11 21:13:45

Yes, but the best way is not to cheat... use your short sword and level up with experience, which will give you health. If this isn't already the case, I think any cheats that have to do with being helped to kill enemies should come at the cost of no xp gained for kills, at least until you beat the game nce.

2015-09-11 21:35:39

Hey Yukio,
Can you send me language file of BK?
I mean english lang file, because I want to translate BK from English to polish

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2015-09-11 22:14:58

Nuno, the game hasn't even been fully translated to English yet. lol