2019-10-31 19:18:14 (edited by bryant 2019-10-31 19:22:28)

in the chaos version, there are some notable differences. For example, enemys hit much harder and attack faster. You also run faster. Some weapons have different modes to them and you are able to get some weapons sooner than you'd otherwise be able to. Some maps are also layed out differently. One that comes to mind is stage 7 where you have to get the crystals. Those levels are actually much easier in chaos version. The other nice thing is that your weapons cannot hit carla when she is fighting with you. One of the other intresting things i've noticed, and i'm not sure whether or not this is a bug, but normally if you take too much damage from magic bariers in the normal version your sky racer will crash. What i've found in this version is that you can actually plow through them and take endless amounts of damage. Even though you hear the crashing sound, your health will reach the negatives but you will never lose the stage.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2019-10-31 23:29:48

Does this chaos version support the english dic

2019-11-01 02:23:24

It does not. Even if it did, there will be bits that are specific to this version that would be on translated.

2019-11-01 05:56:01

I'm trying to finish up BK3 on super wolf.  At least 6 times now I've won the final battle only to die on the run with Carla past the cracking walls.  I've occasionally had problems before here but nothing like this.  Last time I checked shortly before I died (around coordinate 215) and I was a comfortable 8 spaces ahead of Carla.  I've been aiming for a lead of about 5-9 spaces.

Should I target something else?  All I get is the loud wall falling noise and the game closes (without an error message).  Should this happen?  I can't really tell whether I died from being too slow or too fast.

2019-11-01 06:09:10

So friend go a few steps than stop until you hear that she is behind you and repeat this until you finish the level

2019-11-01 06:36:52

That's what I was doing - working by ear to keep my footsteps a bit ahead of hers...and I kept dying.  So I've been doing that while continually checking object info to see the numeric gap between us and trying to fine tune it that way.... 
Possibly from what you indicated you are running a little further ahead of Carla than I am

2019-11-01 06:51:21

She has to be right next to you. The further you run from her, the faster the wall collapses.

Discord: clemchowder633

2019-11-01 14:37:51

Awesome!  Thanks!  Knowing that, I made it through.

2019-11-04 15:00:21

guys, i'm really mad! how, can, i, grabb the magikel, ball, how the hell its level 5000 and it sends fireballs at level 1000 and it can heal its self and just kill meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, how, should, i, do this!

2019-11-05 12:55:50

yeah, it can be defeated after level 500, impossibil before.

2019-11-12 01:13:30

I BK3 it seems like my beloved spirit blade is running out of steam after "no future" hardness.  I go up so many levels and the monsters get so much tougher that it's little increments don't keep up.  I've fallen in love with it's range - 20 or more horizontally and 2 or 3 vertically?  It cuts away huge swathes of enemies.
  What's the replacement of choice for non-boss fights (I've been using the gravity killer for those) ?

2019-11-14 06:49:52

Spirit blade and UFO are my two weapons of choice for everything. Remember the blade does more damage every time you kill something so doing the bread smashing game will level it rather quickly.

thanks,
Michael

2019-11-18 08:47:28

HI all, how the fuck do i complete stage 14-4? i am strugling my ass off with that stage...

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2019-11-18 11:29:31

the devel gardian?
it has sheeld,
when its up you cannot hit them.
when it says hp, then try to hit him one or 2 times quickly before it up sheeld.

2019-11-18 14:07:52

Ok, thanks.

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2019-11-26 12:53:30

Hey guys. Can someone tell me where can I get the piece of magic?

2020-04-02 07:39:25

Hi.
I'm properly one of the last people to do that, but I have just bought the translation pack for the game, because I'll finally get some time to play the game again.
I haven't completed the game, so I have a few questions:
1. Has all the puzzle hints for the codes and numbers been translated? I would like to read all hints and solve the puzzles as they are ment to be solved in the game.
2. Can I use my saved game in the Chaos version as well? Where can I read about the differences between the original version and the Chaos version?
The link to the English version of the game does not work on the website, so I had to search on Google to find the purchase link.
I look very much forward to start playing the game again, and I hope everything has been translated.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2020-04-02 08:07:19

at2901
moestly things translated, just small part of story isn't
when you finish normal mode, you'll see extra mode, there you can see info of all modes

2020-04-02 09:46:29

hi. I have a guide for the magical ball. you don't need to be very hai leveld to kill it. but it's hard and it may take you a few atemps to kill it. heare is the link. https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/2804 … l-in-bk-3/

2020-04-02 14:28:57

Thank you. So, is the Chaos mode in the official game already? I thought it was a separate game which you have to download. Sounds cool.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.

2020-04-02 15:10:18

Chaos version is it’s own separate executable.  It has not been translated, and does not allow switching back to normal version after you load your save for the first time.
  The normal version is translated and 99%. The only thing is that I have noticed are death messages  are still in Japanese.

2020-04-02 17:29:54

those are actually translated as well. Try re installing the dictionary. It works fine for me, and if you look at the entries you'll see that the death messages do exist.

2020-04-02 18:56:32

@amerikranian: Thank you very much. What's the differences between the original version and the chaos version? Is it worth playing? I just found my old game safe back from, yeah, I'm not sure, two or three years... big_smile

Best regards SLJ.

2020-04-02 20:04:29

2906, try dying in 17 four. Is that translated for you?
SLJ, it’s really up to you. Most of the gameplay is the same, it’s just a tad bit faster.  There are also some things which are only in the chaos version, such as the particle bomb.  If you are bored you might as well Play through, see what it’s like for yourself.

2020-04-02 21:44:08 (edited by angel_diva22 2020-04-02 21:45:38)

Keep in mind, the Chaos edition is not made by @nyanchan. Someone else made it. However, it is still fun, lol big_smile. There are a lot of BK3 Chaos topics, if you want to know more about it.