2019-01-25 23:19:25

Can you give Carla 3 or so healing crystals so that she can survive for a while?
You know what would be the most awesome? If I could equip Carla with all the different weapons, strategy items, armor, healing items, and set her level points and allow her to kill stuff and gain more levels.
I guess that's a dream, but boy oh boy would that ever be fun!

2019-01-26 02:43:06

Sorry, I want to keep the basic consept of helping Carla during the stage, so she won't have the ability to heal herself. You can choose not to add her to the stage once you completed it. In the current version, the feature has a bug and you can fight through the stages without her even if you haven't completed them, so feel free to exploit that until it is fixed in the next version.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2019-01-26 04:00:51

@nyanchan,

There is a bug in stage 12 wherein if you go to the stage after you completed it, you do not get to choose whether to include Carla or not.

I'm assuming at least, that this is a bug? If not, I stand corrected.

2019-01-28 16:08:43

Just wondering, does anybody have the changelog for the latest update? lol the file seems to have skipped updating on my end, was it just me? Or universal.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-01-28 16:41:47

where can I read all of the changelogs? can't find it in my bk3 folder

good day
togira
sorry for my bad english

2019-01-28 22:24:24

I don't think there was an update yet. I could be wrong though.

2019-01-28 23:06:14

There was an update and I see no latest entry of a change log anywhere. Strange?

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2019-01-28 23:47:23

Yes, there was an update, but I think it was just bug fixes, meaning issue fixes, from the BK3 issues page on Github.

Good day to all, big_smile

2019-01-29 02:32:19

oh... wasn't there the changelog? Did I forget including it? Let's see.
(Looks at the folder with slight surprise and sigh)
Here's the answer. I did include the files, but old ones. My stupidness!
I already updated the file on server, but for those who finished updating and missed the changelog:
2019/01/28 Version 1.91.4
Fixed: The game no longer shows "Do you want Carla to join the battle?" for stages that you haven't completed (#15).
Fixed: Some translation issues have been addressed (#17, #18)
Fixed: The number row keys used for switching carried weapons no longer works outside of the game window (#19).
Fixed: If the file name of a save data is changed externally, the game automatically fixed it and was overwriting the data immediately, resulting in entirely skipping the compatibility check between last saved version and the current one. The game now postpones the data saving, thus the skipping no longer occurs (#16).
Changed: I decided to give the compact sonar at the tutorial remix. By this change, the item is no longer sold at the shop (#2).
Changed: Additional logics have been added to Carla at stage 12. She now watches fireballs and firestones, and if necessary, she prematurely ends shooting to avoid being burned. Also, she performs jumping attacks when trying to destroy firestones near her (#8).

2019-01-29 02:45:01

Looks good! Thanks for the continuing support as always. Gonna have to update my guide a little though, seems like.

2019-01-29 15:54:01

hello, anyone know how can I get the cat paw thingy? someone says it's in tutorial area 3, but I can't find it. any condition before I can get it?

good day
togira
sorry for my bad english

2019-01-30 01:49:51 (edited by nyanchan 2019-01-30 02:03:07)

Someone might be misinterpreting that they need to press the spacebar like crazy in a single gameplay, but it's actually not true. The game counts the total number of spacebar presses since the save data creation, so, if you complete the game twice or whatever, it's very likely that you had pressed spacebar 120000 times. big_smile Oh, that might be usable to explain how much the game is spacebar masher and how much the game is bad for your computer's spacebar's health.

2019-01-30 01:58:53

I actually find myself not mashing much, like on my save I used to write my walkthrough with, I ended with a space mash number of about 15000. So I'd actually have to force myself to press the thing a lot more often, haha.

2019-01-30 02:07:43 (edited by nyanchan 2019-01-30 02:09:30)

There was a bug where machinegun shoots were counted as 1 each, so omega shooter addicts' data quickly got over 100000. I forgot if I have fixed that. If I have done that, it may be difficult to achieve 100000.
Oh, I rechecked the source code and the number of presses you had to perform was 30000. lol

2019-01-30 02:51:24

Oh, meh, if you think this is a space bar masher, try Psycho strike, and AAC.
My family couldn't stand the sound. If they had seen the game window, they'd probably have thought that in Psycho strike, my real enemy was the space bar!

2019-01-30 02:57:23

I just tested Carla in level 12 2 and she ended up with about 45% hp.
Thanks for this! One less irritating stage.
Can you adjust Carla so that she does the same for small robots in mission 15 and 16 and can you fix her rockets in those missions? They impact my position instead and can leave Carla swarmed with enemies so she can't defend herself so well.

2019-01-30 04:38:26 (edited by nyanchan 2019-01-30 04:41:17)

One day, you notice a virus, that calls himself RS, has intruded into your space bar, claiming that he will take over your space bar and make your space bar like a mashed space bar. You decided to run your untested program, turn yourself into a program and get into your space bar to get rid of him. That's where you start. You are equipped with your knife triggered by your space bar, and laser which can also be triggered by your space bar.
Anyway, how the rockets work at the moment is intentional. Basically, she fires rockets when you are sarrounded by enemies. Since you are approximately centered in the swarm, rockets landed near you are expected to deal the most effective damage. Where do you think they should land on? Or are you just pointing out that she's  vulnerable while firing rockets?

2019-01-30 04:51:01 (edited by keithwipf1 2019-01-30 04:51:32)

No, I expect her to defend her own back with the missiles.
If I can't handle a bug or 6 then there is a problem! big_smile
Besides, if I go near her, she will kill my enemies with the rockets.
Also that's funny lol.

2019-01-30 04:51:16

I think what 2725 was talking about was those times when you're just leaving Carla to do her own thing across the map, but she's firing rockets at you instead of the swarm that's around herself. Honestly, whenever that happens I just call for rocket support near her myself, I think it's fine as is.

2019-01-30 04:53:10

Hmm, I don't think she fires rockets at all from a distance of more than 60.
She should probably defend herself with rockets if I am out of range instead of not using them at all

2019-01-30 05:03:49

It might be a little bit more difficult to define what to change exactly, but I will try thinking about it. I agree that the stages are long and everyone wants Carla to take care of more enemies.

2019-01-31 08:56:28 (edited by UltraLeetJ 2019-01-31 09:20:17)

I want to take care of many enemies  myself instead of doing it with Karla.. just for the fun of it, if nothing else. To me these levels are fine they way they are and I appreciate that the game lets you replay most of those without her now.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2019-01-31 17:39:35

Hmm, the rockets aren't very useful in the higher difficulties, I don't suppose she can switch to death rockets in the higher difficulties?
It does make it harder though.

2019-02-01 05:04:39

So I think I'm gonna give a whack at this game. I've watched most of a couple play throughs now, and I really like what you've created. I don't think it's unfair to pay $5 for the translation, in fact I'm gonna do that too. If anything you all more than deserve the $5 for all the work and creativity put into these games.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2019-02-03 00:00:54

Hi everyone.
So today, I beat the 184 boss... that's right, I killed the thing. But all I got was a bunch of Japanese text and no alternate missions. And I know those are in the game, since the change log clearly shows them having been added about a year ago. Any tips?

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.