2015-07-30 19:12:36

Hello Audio Games developers. We are Commtech LLC, a tech consulting company based out of Phoenix Arizona in the U.S. and we are looking to expand our offerings to our customers. with over ten years in the tech consulting industry, we have left our foot print in many areas such as web site design, tech support, training, computer sells and repair, mobile phones and now we want to try our hand at game offerings. We have been lerking for a long time here on the forum, just getting to know how things work here and being that I the owner of Commtech LLC are totally blind myself, do understand I play the games you develope. If you are a young company, and need the resources of an established, 10 year company with a large staff to handle support, customer service, and you just want to handle the developement of the games. let us know, we can be reached by the following contact info. web: http://commtechusa.net email: [email protected] or phone +1 (602) 888-0353 international, or in the U.S. toll free (888) 351-5289 Ext. 710. I look forward to speaking to a develper who is ready to take it to the next level.