2015-07-10 14:07:33

Hi,
There are someone who uses Autoit to develop audiogames?
It just interesting for me, if there are someone, may be I can join and develop something together?
Also I develop an apps for blind users on Android platform with programming language called B4A. I am totally blind myself. If you need an example of my projects, look at this Android app:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … _for_blind
If you need more examples, please inform.
I know that my programming knowledge is not so very  good, but maybe it is worth to make something with others and improve myself.
Futhermore, I can write HTML, a bit CSS and Javascript, PHP Scripts (but I am not using any frameworks), can create a simple databases (MySQL).
Also I am able to write applications with Free Pascal.
If someone has an idea to create something interesting together, please contact in this topic.
On the other hand, I am interested in things how you are making sounds for audiogames. You are recording them or what?
Thanks in advance.

2015-08-04 12:55:04

Hi, friend.
I have na idea for a new text-based game with some never imagined additions to make it diferente from everything around. I do not understand about coding or programming, but guess that yur current knowledge might be enough to a first step.

My idea is to make it big, so we can get some profit on it... but we can make na attempt with a small version for portables, as test.

And perhaps we can find more people to join in a great Project, right? Hope you read this soon...

I'll be waiting. Answer here, because I have limited english and could not update my profile, ok?
Thanks.

2015-08-05 16:39:24

@Rodius, when you make text games, you do not gain a prophet by making the players play; donations are how you do that. From the soundings of it, it sounds like you want to make a game where people have to pay to play it.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2015-08-05 18:40:12 (edited by rupomcautt 2015-08-27 11:33:51)

The Project Tango community is growing. We’ve shipped more than 3,000 developer devices so far. Developers have already created hundreds of applications that enable users to explore the physical space around them, including precise navigation without GPS, windows into virtual 3D worlds, measurement of physical spaces, and games that know where they are in the room and what’s around them. And we have an app development contest in progress right now.

Team Building Activities Sydney