2015-07-31 05:53:11

Thanks alot dude, I'll go check it out later.
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

2015-07-31 15:21:01

hello,
I am stuck in the team rocket base in mahogany town. I read here that there is a version which can handle doors and such which is what I need here. is this already available in the English version?
if not can someone give me directions how to get through the base? I hallready have what I need for the doors.

2015-07-31 20:11:52

The doors are tagged as either signposts, or object, I forget.

2015-08-04 19:59:20

Hello folks. I have another quick question related to the scripts. Is there a way to see the status of a pokemon such as attack, speed, etc?
Best regards, Haramir.

2015-08-06 08:51:49 (edited by Alan 2015-08-06 08:52:43)

Hi!

I'm sincerely impressed, it's awesome job.... It shows that a small change could made a game almost fully accessible.

Just a couple of questions, I never played a pokemon game before, so:
1. How do I cut trees?
2. And is there any way to solve kabuto's chamber puzzle without sighted help?

Thanks in advance and happy gaming (now dreaming about an accessible version of any final fantasy! hehehe).

2015-08-06 09:32:57

Hello Alan. You need what the game call HMs to be able to teach your pokemons how to cut trees, move boulders, light a dark place carry you on their wings or even swim with you on their back. Regarding the Kabuto's pusle, I'm not sure how to solve it either, but it is not strictly necessary to finish the game. You'll only need it if your goal is to finish the game with 100% of completion. Speaking of completion, is there any accessible form of trading pokemons with other players at the moment?
Best regards, Haramir.

2015-08-08 18:53:40

i'm still stuck on the first floor of the ice cave can someone help me?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2015-08-30 01:40:34

Hello everybody, do someone know why the script doesn't work annymore? thank you for your help

2015-08-30 01:43:01

Quick question for those who have played the hacked version of crystal... How do I get through sprout tower? Just a lot of no paths.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2015-09-02 05:00:54 (edited by Aminiel 2015-09-02 05:11:18)

Hello,

I'm playing with the french ROM. Do someone knows if modifying efaultnames.lua would be sufficient to translate the game completely? At the moment it's sometimes difficult to remember which city is which.

For example Goldenrow City become Doublonville.

Otherwise, great job, really ! I like this game resurrection (15 years of nostalgy) ! I have a few other questions and remarks though :

A question: - Is it possible to know where am I currently with the camera relatively to my character ?
For example, if I press D, F, F, F, it would say 3 right.

A suggestion: it is possible to rename an item from the J,K,L list with Shift+K. However, I find that it would be interesting to be able to put custom spotts anywhere, or otherwise said, a kind of bookmarks.
An example where this would have been useful for me is to mark the place where to cut the tree in the Ilex forest. When coming backwards (from route 34), the path given, even with Shift+P, is completely irrelevant.
As a bonus, allow to delete useless items, for example sign posts.

A possible bug: I have noticed that, quite often, items are doubled, especially map transitions. Most of the time, there is only a square of difference between the two entries. Sometimes it can cause confusion, for example where there are 3 items identically labeled but in fact only 2 exits (one is doubled but not the other).

A final question: some pokemons can evolve only if they are traded between two players using link cable.
If I have well understood, there exist a version of VBA supporting link cable allowing two players to connect eachother via Internet; but this version of VBA don't support lua scripts, and thus, is unaccessibilizable as present.
Is is possible to do something ? Can we hope to be able to make trades in the future, or it is definitely impossible ?
I would like my onyx to become stylix...

Anyway, thank you a lot!

There are 10 kinds of people : those who know binary, and those who don't.

2015-09-13 19:39:10

My scripts aren't working anymore for some reason. It reads everything just fine, but I'm not getting any feedback on the path finder or the J, K, or L keys.

2015-09-14 10:50:24

were do i go after goldinrod?

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

2015-09-14 14:18:53

if you refer to the guide that i think tyler gave at the beginning i was able to get through the ice cave and get most of the items if not all.  it is tricky but everything the guide tells you to do is correct but for instance when you come close to pushing one of the boulders off into one of the holes the guide doesn't tell you to get into a little nook where you have moved it to be able to push it completely off but i found navigating the mazes to be flawless when following the guide.  As i said the boulders can be tricky but not to bad to figure out.  Ask if you have questions.

2015-09-14 16:53:04

I should also mention that my numlock is not on, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

2015-10-06 09:10:45

Just like naruto I defeated the golden rod leader and won the badge. So I am stuck on what to do next

2015-10-06 09:26:30

Also I need help with the radio tower and team rocket

2015-10-07 16:55:54

buu420 wrote:

Update on my pokemon stadium problem, I figured out why it was doing that.
It's my hard drive something is wrong with it or something, I copyed the pca-release folder to my second hard drive in this computer and it worked just fine loads in vba and in stadium 2 with no issues. I can finally enjoy the full pokemon stadium 2/pokemon crystal experience!!!!

How do you play pokemon stadium using pokemon crystal pokemon? It sounds simple for n64 and game boy, but for pc how do I get that to work?

2015-10-07 17:26:03

Naruto wrote:

were do i go after goldinrod?

Hi I know what to do next. Head to the flower shop teacher she will give you a quest about a wiggling tree. Head to route 36 using path finder. You can exit through the golden rod gate. After that you will find her her sister the lass. Talk to her and follow her back to golden rod. Basically go back to golden rod gate and in to the city.  Talk to the teacher in the flower shop she will give you a squirt bottle.  For the tree. And then head back out of the gate,  and go back to route 36.  Search for the tree.  You can do one or two things when you find the tree. You can use the squirt bottle. Or if you have the  TM  move called head but, you can use that on the tree. The Pokémon that you are looking for is  Pseudo widow  can't spell his name right. Sorry. Anyway you were looking for that Pokémon. You can capture it or you can defeat it once you are done there should be another trainer that can give you another TM  for a move that will help you in the next gym. I think it's Dig or surf. Either way that's what you do.

2015-10-07 17:31:24

bigdog wrote:

if you refer to the guide that i think tyler gave at the beginning i was able to get through the ice cave and get most of the items if not all.  it is tricky but everything the guide tells you to do is correct but for instance when you come close to pushing one of the boulders off into one of the holes the guide doesn't tell you to get into a little nook where you have moved it to be able to push it completely off but i found navigating the mazes to be flawless when following the guide.  As i said the boulders can be tricky but not to bad to figure out.  Ask if you have questions.

How do I get past the burning tower?  After I find the Pokémon. When I try to find the exit there is something blocking me. It says a Pokémon can move this. What should I do to open up the exit?

2015-10-08 08:14:49

How do I get past the burning tower?  After I find the Pokémon. When I try to find the exit there is something blocking me. It says a Pokémon can move
this. What should I do to open up the exit?

You need the capacity called "Force" to be able to move the rock and free the exit, but you can only get this capacity after the 5th badge.

The only way I have found to get out of the tower is to use the item called "rope-exit". You can buy it at Goldenrow commercial tower, or otherwise you should have obtained it by beating the first champion if I remember correctly. There is probably another solution but I didn't find it.

There are 10 kinds of people : those who know binary, and those who don't.

2015-10-08 15:08:59

where do i find the thing that tyler rote?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2015-10-08 21:53:09

People, has nobody on this website heard of a strategy guide?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/
Look up pokemon crystal, then click on faq/walkthroughs and their are like 50 walkthroughs that tell you how to get through the game. And the burning tower, I wouldn't use an escape rope, and you need strength.

2015-10-15 23:53:12

I think what confuses us is when you watch someone play it's on YouTube there is no sound. To get to where you need to go.  I tried looking at the strategy guide for lake of rage. Not sure where to go on there.  I didn't see the team rocket base but I didn't see anyone to help me investigate it at Lake of rage.  I know there's a guy on lake of rage that would tell me all of the girados  are angry. I'm just not sure how to get to him.

2015-12-12 01:44:59

Hi, I'm working on the translation of all the names in Italian for the italian rom. Part of it has already been done and it works fine.

2015-12-12 15:25:59

flying, that's the clue to get to the other side of the lake of rage

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.