2020-07-31 23:28:58

no, it just doesn't eeven show any window when i try running the eggzeggcutor

I am a hunter named Grunt. I didn't realize that until now.

2020-08-01 02:04:57

I have run into the same issue. I tried to enter the name of the script pokemon.lua, but got no result. I couldn't even run the script at all. And the game wouldn't start up right away either.

2020-08-02 15:04:19

for me, i didn't eeven manage to run the emulator itself, so how am i supposed to run the game or the sicribt

2020-08-02 16:07:08

Hyy i managed to run crystal inhanse game . just like normal game with scripts .. can anyone plz make  list of  crystal roms witch acceseble  with this scripts i havecomplex . and  clear  crystel  clear baby and old beta .rom .. i dont know how many roms are acceseble with this script ... sorry for bbad english

2020-08-02 22:08:37 (edited by serrebi 2020-08-02 22:13:33)

The following works ok with Lua scripts, note the word ok. Sour crystal, super crystal. Both worth playing around with like crystal clear. Not that difficult to build these roms if you read one build instructions for your OS you can build all of these. I wish these scripts would work with polished crystal, and work better with some of the other good romhacks, but it would probably take some time to do that.

2020-08-02 23:54:47

my humble request, can you help me to fix my problem please please please please please please?

2020-08-03 00:14:08

Have you tried running another version of visual boy advance?

2020-08-03 00:21:12 (edited by E-t-i-eloquence 2020-08-03 00:30:03)

where do i get an other version

2020-08-03 01:21:05

For me, I get a error message when entering my lua files. when i type pokemon.lua, I get the message the lua file cannot be found. What is the problem here? I have all files in my folder.

2020-08-03 13:33:35

its easy just copy script folder and all dll file  and vba files in your rom games folder and imanaged to run it .  vba diffrent vertion how can i use that thing dont have looa options

2020-08-03 13:35:37

just copy paste vbaini  and vba exe and looa full folder and  looa .dll and battory and cheets folder and  place it your roms folder

2020-08-03 13:36:33

sorry for dubble post but how did i managed to run this game on new v b a  emulator . cause ?  i dont get loa script optiins in tools menu options .

2020-08-03 13:56:55

what the jibbrish are you talking about?
what rom folder and where do i get an other version of vba?
from wich url do i bring it from

2020-08-04 10:11:42 (edited by Draq 2020-08-04 10:14:34)

Is there some trick to moving these boulders into their holes in the Ice Path? I do have some instructions someone gave me, but the bit about moving the boulders doesn't seem very clear. Basically I start with the only boulder I can find a path to, but the instructions don't seem to work or only work part way in that I can move it, but not to the right place. Either it's the wrong boulder and I'll have to somehow find the right one without pathfinder, or I'm doing something wrong. Everything I find just says move them into the holes, which doesn't help. Lol. It appears that you can also just fall through a hole and try to slide around without the boulders as a bridge, but meh.

2020-08-04 16:13:51

I just want to say that the script works  for me now. What I did was to reinstall the files from the first post. I even tried to see what would happen. The game started up and I could get the script to work. I couldn't get the enhanced crystal rom to work though with the script. Nothing happened when I started that rom.

2020-08-04 18:21:23 (edited by Dekyo-NEC2608 2020-08-04 22:09:29)

Well well, here's my personal note to pass the "boulder-to-hole" part (beware, this is translated from another language and converted into a mini walkthrough guide  -- which I posted in another site). Let's start.

Personal notes wrote:

Ice Path Basement floor 1(Ice Path B1F)

On this floor there are 4 boulders and 4 holes. The 4 boulders must be moved in a somewhat complex way until they fall into the correct holes.
I recommend to use the script with the keys to locate objects (J, K and L) and the camera.

First boulder

The first boulder (second boulder in the case of the script by pressing the L key) is the only one that has a path to follow with P to reach it, and it must be moved as follows:
After you have reached and/or collided with it, press Z to activate the strength move. (The boulder that you will move is to the right, not the one above) (check with the camera)
Note: After having heard the sound when the boulder moves you must release the directional arrow that you're pressing, otherwise you will inadvertently take another step.

• Move the boulder 1 time to the right

• Move the character 1 step up and 1 to the right

• Move the boulder 3 times down
    After you have moved the boulder for the third time, you must move the character one step down, 1 to the right, 2 down, and one to the left, to get down the boulder and move it up once.
    Now you advance one step up and one to the right, to be on the right side of the boulder.

• Move the boulder 5 times to the left

• Move the character 1 right, 2 down, 3 left, 2 up, 1 right, and push the boulder down once

• Move the character 1 down, 1 left, 1 down and push the boulder to the right until it falls

Second boulder

Now, with the help of the script, pressing the keys to locate items, there are 3 boulders, you will take the route to the second one listed there.
The boulder is on the top, and can no longer move, so the path for it to fall is as follows:

• Move the character 1 to the right, 1 up

• Move the boulder 2 times to the left

• Move the character one step down and one to the left

• Move the boulder 3 times up

• Move the character up one step, 1 to the right, 2 up and 1 to the left

• Move the boulder down once

• Move the character 1 down, 1 right, and 1 down

• Move the boulder to the left once

• Move the character 1 to the left, 1 up, 1 to the left and finally one down to throw the boulder into the hole

Third boulder

The third boulder is the last on the boulder list by pressing the L key. Follow the path until you reach it.

As you may notice, the boulder is down, and can only be moved in 2 directions. These are the steps to follow:

• Move the character 1 left and 1 down

• Move the boulder to the right once

• Move character 1 to the right (if you didn't take a step after moving the boulder, of course) then one step up and 1 to the right

• Move the boulder 5 times down

• Move the character 1 down, 2 to the left, 3 down, 2 to the right, 1 to the top, 1 to the right and 1 up to be to the right of the boulder (check with the camera to verify it)

• Move the boulder to the left until it is no longer possible (until you hear the typical sound when you're hitting the wall)

• Move the character 1 up and 1 left

• Move the boulder down once

• Move the character 1 down, 1 right, and 1 down

• Move the boulder to the left until it falls

Fourth and last boulder (FINALLY!)

Follow the path until you reach the boulder, be careful not to move it because it is above with nothing blocking. These are the steps for it to fall.

• Move the boulder up twice

• Move the character 1 up, 1 left, 3 up, 2 right, and 2 down

• Move the boulder to the left once

• Move the character 1 left, 1 down and 1 left

• Move the boulder up twice

• Move the character 1 left and 1 up

• Move the boulder 2 times to the right

• Move the character 2 down, 2 right, and 1 up

• Move the boulder up once

• Move the character 1 up, 2 left, 2 up, 3 right, and 1 down

• Move the boulder to the left until it falls

All the boulders fell! But this is not over yet.

To go to the second floor of the basement you have to use the keys to locate items. On the first floor of the basement (Ice Path B1F) there is a pokeball, we select it with the object locator as if it were a reference point. Now press L 2 times and follow the path to the second floor of the basement.

Ice Path Basement second floor (Ice Path B2F)

There is a lot of ice on this floor, but it is very simple now that the 4 boulders are here. (There was a reason why all this boulder movement had to be done!)
After entering, take 2 steps down, 2 steps to the left until ice skating and hit a boulder, then down until hit, left until hit, up until hit and right to get out of the ice. If the sound is heard when you take a step on a normal floor, it means that everything went well. It only remains to take a step to the right and 3 down to go up to the third floor of the basement.

Yamaha YM2608

YOU
SAY! - Sonic the Hedgehog CD (Dec 4, 1992 prototype)

2020-08-05 01:55:45

Woo! Thanks! Had to work with those directions a bit, but figured it out. Now I can fly back to this city from anywhere, so can try to get the items I didn't without having to worry about getting lost again.

2020-08-05 02:57:05

hey guys
can you now give me a web page that contanes all versions of vba for windows please please please please please please?

2020-08-06 04:57:10

A Google search should accomplish that.

2020-08-06 14:52:27

seriously, why are you all addicted to google?
aren't we supposed to help eech other?
or the only thing that exists is  google?
like seriously, search on google search on google search on google google google google.

2020-08-06 15:36:06 (edited by Dekyo-NEC2608 2020-08-06 15:46:05)

A search engine is your friend and that's all you need. With a simple search on Google (nah, on all search engines) you'll get it. My God.

Yamaha YM2608

YOU
SAY! - Sonic the Hedgehog CD (Dec 4, 1992 prototype)

2020-08-06 21:29:17

YouDidn'tGetMyPoint
what i ment is we could help eech other eeven if whatever the thing on google exists, but not a too much
plus none of the new versions of VBa have luascripting InThem
can you give me the newest version of any accessible emulator on windows that supports luascripting and the pca script?

2020-08-06 22:56:04

This is walking dangerously close to rom distribution so people may be reluctant to help. Therefore, it is a good idea for you to learn to search on your own for these things.

2020-08-06 23:25:47

I personally recommend searching on your own before asking for help. Sometimes you can find what you need with a search in the time it would take for you to ask for someone to find it for you and get a response.

And yes. This topic is probably dangerously close to rom distribution as is, and could end up being closed if we're not careful.

2020-08-07 00:08:06

Hi,
I tryd the game, but got stuck. I can't find my way to the next town. The path finder locates me to the wrong route. How do I fix that?

My discord: the_real_amethyst
Join my accessible Pokémon discord server