2019-10-10 06:20:09 (edited by Dekyo-NEC2608 2019-10-10 10:30:34)

Hi existences,
Pokémon Crystal Clear completed at its 100% (including the Pokédex)! Now what? Nothing. Well at least I didn't have to worry about Unown, 'cause I choose Unown as my starter (shiny!!!!).

Yamaha YM2608

YOU
SAY! - Sonic the Hedgehog CD (Dec 4, 1992 prototype)

2019-10-10 23:46:36

@601 good job! I'm wondering how the script can make pokemon coral accessible, because it has better stuff

pika-san, a pokemon fan! skype: luigimax127
Discord: luigimax127#5490
Pokemon show down username: pika127

2019-11-01 17:28:18

Hi guys. Just a question? Can any of you tell me on how to get pass the ice path? I have followed some guides, with no luck at all. Thanks in advance for the reply and the help. You guys are the best. big_smile

Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with lies

2020-02-20 23:32:36

Hi all,
I have a problem in the ilex forest where I have to make the bird fly back to the youngster.
I tried everything but don't know how to solve it.
Can someone help, please?
Thanks.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2020-02-21 04:53:36

Hmm... Just passed it with some help and luck. I'll paste the guide here. Thanks for the person who made this.
Ok.  farfech'd.  here's exactly how to do it
if you just entered the forest
1.  use pathfinder to find farfech'd and talk to it
2.  repeat above. 
at this point, farfech'd will be, according to pathfinder, 3 up, five right.  If you have attempted this before, get farfech'd to this point.  I'm sorry, I don't remember how.  I do know with some patients, you can, using pathfinder, get him to here.  You're looking, again, for pathfinder to tell you he is 3 up, five right.  If this is your first time and have been following these instructions, you should be here.  If you're not, again, have patients and try to get him here.  it's almost over.
3.  go 3 up, 6 right, 1 down, press left.  This will put farfech'd on your left.
4.  talk to farfech'd
5.  go 1 up, 6 left, 1 down.
6. talk to farfech'd
7. Go 4 down.
8. talk to farfech'd
9. go 2 down, 1 left, 4 down, 3 left, 1 down
10. talk to farfech'd
at this point, if you press j or l a few times, blackbelt should be one of your options on the map.  go talk to him and get cut.  I hope that helps.  I was going to write vague instructions, but realized that wouldn't help much, so, I went through and documented step by step.  thank god for earlier saves.
Well, hope it helps. big_smile

2020-02-21 15:01:25

Hi all,
hmm, perhaps someone can tell a bit more about it. I just read the infos of post 705 but I don't know what's wrong, I can't catch the bird. I really hate this puzzle of the game!

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2020-02-23 05:22:51

Hello there. If you want, you could send me your save, and I'll try to do it for you. big_smile

2020-02-23 10:28:48

That would be an idea. But if I'm playing it again sometimes I have the same problem again.
I manage to get the bird away three up, five right. Then, I don't know what I have to do.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2020-02-23 15:17:03 (edited by Shadowcat 2020-02-23 15:17:56)

@janagirl
If you like, you can send me a private message with your save. I won't complete it for you, but what I can do is give some more detailed instructions. Because yes, when I first did it I needed some help too, I had a friend who'd played the game when she still had some vision. But I'm nowhere near that part of the game right now, lol.
The short answer of it though is, if you can get the farfetch'd to that place where you're blocked off from the east and west and can only seem to talk to it from the south? Move I think west a little bit to try and find a way to loop around to its north or east side. I can't remember which... but that's the biggest thing. Get it out of that little narrow part, and it should be clear which way to make it fly from there to get it back to its trainer.
I hope this helped. If not, drop me your save and I can either write better instructions or record myself doing it.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2020-02-25 02:52:18

Hi all,
OK, I anaged the problem with the bird somehow.
The problem I have now is more frustrating. I can't continue playing.
There's a strange problem with the scripts I think. Texts are read by my screen reader but no key shows any reaction. For this reason, I can't use the path finder anyore and nothing else.
Can someone help me to fix this problem? I'm really sad about that.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2020-02-25 06:21:00

Uhm... Are you sure that your numlock keys are not enabled? I aske this because, turning them on will block the keys for the game. big_smile

2020-02-25 06:48:24

@janagirl I'm sorry I never responded to your message, lol this forum doesn't tell you when you get one and I always forget to check them. Glad you managed to figure it out though. For this new problem, as 611 said, make sure your num lock is off. Not sure why that matters, but it does.

2020-02-25 18:57:43 (edited by janagirl 2020-02-25 19:01:12)

@blindNinja: no problem for not answering. I really didn't know how to contact you.
I had to do the task with the bird again and now i managed it much faster than before.
Yeah, I know that thing with the num lock. I turned it on and off only to see if it works.
It wasn't because of the num lock, I don't know what caused this problem, but I'm happy to say that I also fixed this problem, no I can go on playing pokemon!

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2020-02-25 19:04:54

Would you guys be intersted in a live stream of Pokemon crystall

My discord: the_real_amethyst
Join my accessible Pokémon discord server

2020-02-25 19:14:54

Hi all! How do I write out names? I have problem going through the letters when I am asked what my rival´s name is. I can go through some letters, but my screenreader keep going through multiple letters at the time. ALso, I can´t get the speech in English. I only have it in Swedish which makes it a bit confusing for me to know what things are called.

2020-02-26 01:13:07

@computergamer:
What is in swedish exactly? The game itself or the scripts? If it is the game, you need the english version. I for myself downloaded the german version which is my language.
So, the scripts are in english but I never mind about it.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2020-02-26 01:58:18

@janagirl If you ever need to get a hold of me again for something, probably easier to use the forum's email feature. I check those a lot more often.

2020-02-26 03:28:04

@BlindNinja: Thanks for the information, I'll use the forum email the next time.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2020-02-26 11:53:28

It is the game that is in swedish for me. How do I get the English version? Also, how do I get it to write letters? I have a hard time to hear which characters I can slect.

2020-02-26 15:32:53

the english version can be found at romsmania.cc

My discord: the_real_amethyst
Join my accessible Pokémon discord server

2020-03-09 23:00:14

Hi all,
I hope someone can help me.
I|m at the part in kanto where zou have to pick up the missing machine part which was stolen.
I alreadz fought the rocket and he said that the part is in the water in the gzm.
I reallz clicked everzwhere in the water but can|t find the part.
Can zou tell me what I have to do to get it_
Thanks!

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2020-03-09 23:32:03

You can try using the item finder to help locate its proximity, then keep pressing z while exploring the water. I think that it might be one of the signposts, so you might also try finding each one in the gym and interacting with it.

2020-03-09 23:56:42 (edited by janagirl 2020-03-10 00:15:20)

OK, I tried the signposts but none worked. With one of them, I couldn't interact, nothing happened there and the other two say that this is the gym.
And the objectfinder doesn't find anything. And the objectfinder doesn't find anything.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2020-03-14 01:32:35 (edited by Dekyo-NEC2608 2020-03-14 01:34:25)

You need to stay next to the signpost, face it and press z, same with things like waterfalls and whirlpools. The same happens with hidden objects in routes, where an object is disguised as a signpost.

Yamaha YM2608

YOU
SAY! - Sonic the Hedgehog CD (Dec 4, 1992 prototype)

2020-07-26 22:25:19 (edited by boy 2020-07-26 22:32:01)

Is their any way to get the Pokemon you can only evolve by trade using Pokemon Crystal Access? I tried to download the version of the game found on page 2 of this topic, but it brings up a Dropbox 404. Once I'm able to find a Pokemon that only evolve by trade, I'd like to get their final form.
Also, since I just started playing this game, how do you know what stats a Pokemon has other than leveling up? When I go into the stats menu and press T, this is what comes up, in a way. It's just what I remember.
11. 9 attack, 15680 defense, 13 O SP C A T K.
Again, that's not exactly what it says. And before you ask, I didn't cheat to actually get 15680 defense.
Finally, is it possible to know how much HP an enemy has in percentage, instead of 2 6, 1 6, 0 6? Sorry about all the questions, I'm just new to Pokemon and the only Pokemon games I've played are Braillemon and Manamon.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!