2019-07-20 08:18:21

heh, and i am only serulian city toward joto.
Hey, do i need to fight the gym leader of serulian city alsow before i go to varmilan city to that ship?

2019-07-21 10:55:27

Well. It seems Anniversary Crystal doesn't allow you to use cheats. I tried using 91C904D2 to get an Unown, but when the battle starts the game freezes with the battle music playing. There's a gameshark code to have all Unown in the inner chamber, like if we had completed all the puzzles, 010F3EDC. Didn't worked either. Also I read somewhere that pieces of the puzzles randomly change.

Yamaha YM2608

YOU
SAY! - Sonic the Hedgehog CD (Dec 4, 1992 prototype)

2019-07-21 11:38:48

The only way I could get an Unown was to use a cheat that turns any egg into an Unown egg.

2019-07-21 11:57:28

Thanks pulseman, I got an Unown! Through cheats, I feel a little bit bad, but well. Time to finish this.

Yamaha YM2608

YOU

2019-07-21 13:02:00

heh I manage to complete this pokemon crystal anniversary in 32 playing time in total thanks to this shark code which allows me to capture all the legendary birds.

2019-07-21 13:49:28 (edited by Dekyo-NEC2608 2019-07-21 15:21:40)

@UltimateBlade Don't use cheats for legendaries, especially Johto's three because.

spoiler alert! You've been warned.

Johto's three legendaries have a secret location for a rematch in some days if you fainted them in its roaming state, and in this day the three will be in a stationary state. The locations are the following:

Raikou: Go to the director's office in Goldenroud Radio Tower and press the signpost 1 to open the Radio Tower's roof.
Entei: In Cinnabar Islands, follow the signpost 4. After you are in it, follow the path to warp 3.
Suicune: In Tohjo Falls, follow the path to Warp 4. If you enter in warp 3 there will be a... surprise!
If you caught them in its roaming state, you must release them and go to these locations if you want to get them at level 100!

Yamaha YM2608

YOU

2019-07-21 14:24:38

can someone please tell me how to activate a gameshark coad, i dont understand that, i wish to change a egg but cant i dont kno what to type in the deskribtion field and the coad gfield, i wish to get a mutwo from a egg, i feel to lazy to catch them so i wish to get them from a egg

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2019-07-21 15:20:23 (edited by Dekyo-NEC2608 2019-07-24 06:37:40)

This post is spoiler all the way. Read if you completed it 100%.

Just finished Twitch Plays Pokémon: Anniversary Crystal!

This was a really great and challenging Pokémon Crystal ROM hack at the same time, the coolest ever. With those additions makes it very enjoyable and sometimes frustrating, heheh (Battle Tent Ruins with your accomplice named spin tile, I'm talking about you both), Sabrina's gym in the rematch mode was exasperating, but the combination of the teleporters you must step on is very simple; up, left, right, down, left and down.
Other things such as surprise battles that some destroyed and killed me because I was not ready for anything hahaha, and Kanto's dungeons to catch the legendaries! Artic1... emm! Articone /*cough*/ Articuno's dungeon at the reconstructed Seafoam Islands was one of the hardest places because of the ice, I hate the ice tile. Combined with two boulders that you must move in the ice! Makes it harder. Same goes for Moltres in the Cinnabar Volcano where you must throw boulders into the right holes to cover the lava flow and diminish the heat.
Also, Battle Tent's simulator has interesting challenges.
I do not have anything else to say for now.

THE END

Wait... but I want that mysterious bird that... emmmmm.... ... Phancero! I want it!

Yamaha YM2608

YOU

2019-07-21 15:43:04

Do you remember the combination for the spinning tiles?

2019-07-21 18:33:26

how is the newest version of pca? 12?

ice, fire, water, thunder.

2019-07-23 00:45:57 (edited by Dekyo-NEC2608 2019-07-23 04:09:41)

@KenshiraTheTrinity Sorry, but I even don't remember them right now. Be prepared, because in Blue's gym there will be spin tiles too. They're a pain...
Hey everyone! today I caught two shiny Pokémon! They're Chansey, while I was training my new Vaporeon (goodbye, Poliwrath!) at route 26. And the second was a Dragonite! Found in other cave. Goodbye, Red Gyarados, welcome Dragonite! Now I've fourt shinny's! The other day I caught a shiny Crobat in route 26.

Yamaha YM2608

YOU

2019-07-23 02:38:14

I remember as a kid playing this on my gameboy and caught a shiny zoobat and I happily grew it into a crowbat.

2019-07-23 04:17:20 (edited by Dekyo-NEC2608 2019-07-23 04:18:48)

Lol I remember that caught a shiny Tangela when I was playing Pokémon Gold in 2014, at route 20.

PS: Getting 503 "Service Temporarily Unavailable" very often.

Yamaha YM2608

YOU

2019-07-23 04:38:41

On another subject, anyone understand how characteristics works? I mean, IVs/DVs. Because in Anniversary Crystal, when I checked each Pokémon's stats in the menu there's a part that sais a messaje about what a Pokémon likes to do, or its behavior. In the case of my Dragonite it sais the following: "Quick Tempered".
I've read that this is related to the characteristics of a Pokémon.
I suppose that each of these messages indicates the IVs of each of the statistics. When is "Quick Tempered" does it mean it would have more attack? I don't know, but I think it should be because my Dragonite has much more attack (346) than defense (260), special attack (272), special defense (272) and speed (233).

I am a beginner in this, so I am not sure if what I say is correct or not, that is why I ask you all. I invoke all Pokémasters around here!

Yamaha YM2608

YOU

2019-07-23 05:36:42

Effort values, or ev for short, is the hidden value you get towards one or more of your stats for defeating a specific pokemon. There are lists online that show what pokemon give what ev. After gen 2, the amount of eb a pokemon can get was significantly reduced so that you dont get overpowered pokemon for tournament play, so a general strategy is to train according to your pokemon's greatest strengths and forget about their junk stats. So you have enough ev to max out 2 stats and a tiny bit left over for a stat of your choice. For this reason, feeding a wild pokemon rare candies till its level 100 doesn't automatically make it the best that it can be.

Individual values, or iv for short, are your pokemon's natural stats, so breeders spend a ton of time trying to hatch a pokemon with a favorable nature for its base stats at level 100, because nature's give a bonus to individual values. In more recent games, you might find some npc who will tell you how good your pokemon is, and they make their judgement according to your pokemon's iv. Normally, and by that I mean outside of any game hacks, at least up through gen 5, all of these numbers were hidden from view, so only the best of trainers learned this either through word of mouth or otherwise, and said npc was the only way you could know if your pokemon was good or not.

It's been a while since I've done any serious training, so I dont remember the finer details on ev training, but that's generally how it works. Also, you dnot need to know about ev or iv to beat the games, but the knowledge is key to victory if you're playing competitively against other players or in special post game challenges like the battle tower or other such competitions where all pokemon are at equal levels and or dont get xp for winning.

Hope that helps. I can still remember a time when this knowledge was closely guarded and only discussed among the most hardcore of pokemon fans, so out of habit, I hesitantly impart this knowledge to those who are interested. And if you really want to know the nitty gritty, you can look it up coz I just dont remember the rest.

2019-07-23 06:43:06

Thanks for your explaination! Indeed I'll leave this knowledge for later, because sounds complex for me.

Yamaha YM2608

YOU

2019-07-23 13:04:57

can someone please send me the prepair for trubble romhack of crystal? i have been searching for it those 3 days but had no luck

So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2019-07-23 15:36:08 (edited by Dekyo-NEC2608 2019-07-25 09:29:10)

Removed

Yamaha YM2608

YOU

2019-07-23 18:32:54

Lol I dont know where to take the fossil after getting it I'm this hack. Also yay footsteps work without need for modification if you already playing crystal clear.

2019-07-23 22:03:05

O I was talking about prepare for trouble. Been wandering around for hours now.

2019-07-23 22:44:51 (edited by Dekyo-NEC2608 2019-08-09 07:42:36)

Just a curious question, but has anyone tried to do arbitrary code execution (ACE) in Pokémon Crystal? Glitching, but no limited to, clonning Pokémon or items through changing box in Bill's PC and turning off the console. I'm talking about the complex ones to even get more of 6 Pokémon in your party and things like that. (I saw that of the party in a TAS video!) hahahahah. But they're very technical.

Yamaha YM2608

YOU

2019-07-23 22:52:08

is the prepair for trubble romhack complete?

2019-07-23 22:58:12

I used to do item duplications all the time as a kid. It's scary because you wrisk corrupting your data, and one of my games glitched so bad that it made me start a new game at one of the houses along the way to indigo plateau which is on rouge 26.

2019-07-24 02:22:25

I got all the distributed codes for Anniversary Cristal, but they're images. I even tried to OCR these with no luck at all. sad
That's the final step to complete Annicrystal at 101%!

Yamaha YM2608

YOU

2019-07-26 00:08:17

Well, I will have to just play this panniversary this ween end then starting again from the very beginning and i will make sure to do every part of it.
Lol this shark code is really rediculous, it allows you to create a new pokemon hahahahaha.
Can you imagine a thunderbolting and surfing charizard and a thunderbolting and flame throwering lapras?
Using this code at least, you can give moves to a certain pokemon whom you think deserve a particular move and yet he doesn't have it like this gyarados for example.
This gyarados is a water flying type pokemon and yet he doesn't have any flying move attack but using this shark code, you can give him drillpeck, wing attack or the flying attack..

What I am trying to find though is the code for maxing the iv genes or the dv genes or whatever you call it of a pokemon anyone has i or knows it?

I want to start with a pokemon that has perfect ivs from the very beginning so it can motivate me to train it from low level until he rich lvl 100 so if anyone knows the shark code for giving your pokemon a perfect dvs or ivs, your help is very much appreciated.