End division
Become united

2015-05-31 19:40:25

I'm
listening

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2015-06-01 01:37:14

Breaking news; sjaak327 is going to release the simple trainer very soon and the changes that seb2314 asked from him is going to be included as well! here's the changelog, i pasted from the forums over at http://gtaforums.com/topic/796908-vrel- … av/page-10

Note the menusound and disablemenuwrap, those are the ones we were looking for!

-fixed autodrive for both Ped/Bodyguards and Player
-added the three playermodels in modelselection for bodyguards
-added 23 missing peds
-fixed never wanted to not flash stars
-fixed freeze wanted level
-Vehicle mod menu will now retrieve text for mods from the game
-fixed issue with nearest ped stuff picking up player (Michael), shouldn't happen anymore
-moved Gogo Blista to right category
-added menusound and disablemenuwrap
-added car seat belt
-added scenarios for bodyguard/peds and player
-fixed siren when car god mode was enabled.

I'll let you guys know when the trainer is released!

2015-06-01 11:47:13

Where can you download this game guys?

2015-06-01 13:08:12

The game can be bought through steam.

2015-06-01 21:32:11

is it ok to use this triner with the pc keyboard, i don't have a cnotroler, so yeah, i'm stuck on a keyboard

But sometimes the world is better without sight...
Because You can see the world how it really is...
Dark.

2015-06-01 21:47:22

heh, it'll work on the keyboard

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2015-06-02 06:15:26

thanks seb2314 for the taxi list.

2015-06-02 06:28:46

How can I tell how to walk inside a building like a movie theater or a store that has no music or anything? I know that the strip club has music, but I'm not sure if all stores have different sounds or music that you can listen to to tell where the entrance is.

2015-06-02 08:58:20

Hi.
Having been out of country for some days and been busy with a lot of things, I have just followed up on this topic now. Wow all that sounds awesome.
I don't have a pc which can run the game, so I plan to buy this for my ps4. Would you say it would be worth it to buy the game for the ps4 when I don't have sighted assistance to get any help with the game?
It's quite nice that people wanna stream the game. But if you want people to listen to this, streaming is not the way to go. People are always missing the streams, especially us who are in different timezones. Why not just make recordings instead? smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2015-06-02 12:54:04

No, I wouldn't buy it for PS4. And as for me personally, I like streaming, recording just seems dull.

End racism
End division
Become united

2015-06-02 14:19:23

hi
@slj you can enjoy this game on PS4 as well, but there is only one thing that you should know that you cannot mod the game.
This means you won't be able to use some features such as autodrive, autopilot and bodyguards, and some other crazy mods that you can install on PC.
What's your PC's specifications anyway? I can take a look at it to see if it's able to run gta V.
Of course you can buy it for your ps4 and enjoy the rest of the things. you can use taxies for going around and you'll have the autoaim as well

2015-06-02 14:41:04

I'm with hadi.gsf there. I would buy it for PS4 only because of first person view definitely changes a lot

2015-06-02 15:19:24

really wish I knew the map screen when you havent completed the game, up to mission 20 something, trevor has made it to los antos. And I dont think other peoples saves work on the ps4 cause the users on the ps4 are your PSN account.

:D happy to help out with games and the like... maybe :D

2015-06-02 16:11:58

@bradp yes it's definitely possible to download a 100% save on ps4, then use a USB hard drive or stick to transfer it, search on google I'm sure you will find a tutorial.
Here's a recording, this time showing how great is the autodrive mod. Big thanks to hadi.gsf for pointing that one out. Here's the link to the autodrive
http://gtaforums.com/topic/796271-vrel- … for-gta-v/
And my recording
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1lyb8b5dwvgnj … 3.mp3?dl=0
Please note that once again I go to the strip club. The autodrive stops right in front of the door. Then I drive the stripper to her place using that same autodrive. Enjoy

2015-06-02 16:21:56

lol nice revving up the engines!

2015-06-02 16:24:23

How did you know where to go on the map to get the stripper and go to her house.

2015-06-02 16:40:18

Yeah the reason I said not to buying on the PS4 is no mods, that, sucks. and you probably can get a save on it, its just how far do you wanna go. I'd say just don't bother.

End racism
End division
Become united

2015-06-02 18:29:13

@JWoodill21 Whenever you have a marker to go to, it appears in your points of interest on the map. Press start, then A. You have all the points of interest available, navigate them using the DPad up and down and press a to set a waypoint, assuming you use an Xbox 360 controller. If you use a keyboard I'm not sure on the config keys. I'll post an updated list of the different points of interest tonight, because it changes from character to character so my previous one is kind of useless. Here's another recording, this time just calling a friend and picking him up. This time the autodrive mod had a little issue getting through something, although i got out, walked forward and spawn another car. I was able to go to pick up Frank after that. Here's the recording
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4kc52tmqahkly … k.mp3?dl=0

2015-06-02 20:53:08

does that autodrive mod not let you move once you get to your destination? It sure sounded like that when you ended up at that stripper's place.

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.

2015-06-02 21:05:53

It does, you can get out of the car, but you can drive too, you may have to hit j again though i don't know. The helicopter part is... ehh, yeah, um... yeah... kind of sketchy.

End racism
End division
Become united

2015-06-02 21:27:46

@exodus the autodrive mod cancels the autodrive when you hit your destination, so you're back at control.

@ironcross remember after your helicopter hovers above your destination, you need to press L for autoland.

2015-06-03 00:21:04

seb2314 wrote:

@JWoodill21 Whenever you have a marker to go to, it appears in your points of interest on the map. Press start, then A. You have all the points of interest available, navigate them using the DPad up and down and press a to set a waypoint, assuming you use an Xbox 360 controller. If you use a keyboard I'm not sure on the config keys. I'll post an updated list of the different points of interest tonight, because it changes from character to character so my previous one is kind of useless. Here's another recording, this time just calling a friend and picking him up. This time the autodrive mod had a little issue getting through something, although i got out, walked forward and spawn another car. I was able to go to pick up Frank after that. Here's the recording
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4kc52tmqahkly … k.mp3?dl=0

Thanks. I'll wait for your updated list.

2015-06-03 00:25:53

Heh, the helo never made it to its destination, and it kind of autocrashed, hahahaha. but, at least it didn't just nose dive into the ground, it kind of hit at a moderate angle and hit the bottom part of the nose and fell back on its skids and slid a little.

End racism
End division
Become united