2018-03-16 01:15:28

That is great about going to favorites and being able to connect, but I can't seem to connect at all. and I saw in the setup guide that it might prompt you to login to social club, I must admit, I haven't figured out using NVDA OCR how to connect to the servers.

:D happy to help out with games and the like... maybe :D

2018-03-16 03:02:48

you don't have to log into social club, use OCR to find where it talks about cloud saving, go to where it says local machine only or something like that, activate it, the steam overlay will come up, it will say something about are you sure you want to disable cloud save, you will have to OCR and find continue, activate that and you should be good, or one more continue

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-03-16 09:45:40

FiveM is giving me a lot of trouble. I can use steam and stuff perfectly, but even with OCR, I am unable to use FiveM. Anybody got any tips?

2018-03-16 19:58:49

well, as I have said, you need to press enter on quick connect, then type the IP address that Devin provided. after that, when you want to reconnect after closing and re opening 5M, you need to click on favorites if you're using NVDA OCR, because for some odd reason, the mouse coordinate for history  at least in OCR's view is where the text for favorites is. In case you didn't know  you need to have steam open for this just like you would if you were going to play regular GTA. Note, you don't need to launch GTA v from steam or otherwise, as 5M uses an older version of the game that is modified to be more like Rockstar's online mode, as well as including new cars and the like that Rockstar puts in their DLC updates as they come. Also, when you try to connect, you will not here any noise,  such as a logo, or loading music before you spawn, as the game is loading. You will need to use OCR to figure out when it's loading or not. Devin, Ethin, and I have been testing things out on the server and noticed that different people have different issues when playing. For instance, the accessible teleport mod works on Devin's pc, but fails to load on both Ethin's and mine. For some odd reason, as far as I can tell, this only happens to me, but my 5M client always crashes after several explosions happen around my character. We're still deciding on what team talk server we want to use, as since 5M isn't technically accessible, you don't know who's online, or where they are, unless everyone that's on the server is also talking somewhere else, such as skype or Team Talk. There is text and voice chat ability in 5M, but if you think setting it up is hard, you'll have a run for your money if you try messing with text and voice in 5M. And, even if you got it set up, NVDA probably wouldn't read the incoming text messages, as it sort of goes into a sleep state and kind of freezes when GTA V is active. But, yes, if you can run GTA V, and have a little patience, you could have some fun on the server. As I said before, we shouldn't expect every video game to just be playable, from the start, we should figure out what we can do in a game and show that there's at least something we can do. Grand Theft Auto, for example. We may not be able to do missions, but we can still ride around in a car, with auto Drive, which could become a reality in the future because of google, so, yeah, I guess we're getting an early preview, LOL. We can run around and cause chaos. I know of plenty of sighted players that don't even play the story and just run around and have fun, so in some respect, we're on equal ground with a part  of the sighted player base of this game. Yes, there are examples of video games that are more playable than this, from a stand point of being able to beat the game, but at this time, there is no audio game on the market that allows us to drive, I meant, ride, because of auto drive, but still, drive around, shoot stuff, and have a good laugh as much as GTA v, so, yeah, we should take what we have and enjoy it.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2018-03-16 22:41:39

I can drive you guys around lol. I have some vision and I could do it but I'd probably still hit shit.

One thing I do when I play offline is I hit the key to spawn a car full of ped attackers. It has three gunners and one driver who chase you no matter where you go, I try to kill all of them off.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-03-17 00:36:42

@405, Speeder, Techmaster20 or I usually either crash into shit, because its fun as fuck, or we use autodrive rofl.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2018-03-17 01:03:23

Hi.
Hmm, guess I have to reinstall the game, might take some time though, but why not join the mayham on the server for a bit?
Greetings Moritz

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-03-17 01:23:01

we could have a demolition derby at the airport.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-03-17 01:36:56 (edited by Ethin 2018-03-17 01:37:39)

@407-408, yes! Yes! We drop stickybombs all over the place and detonate them. Rofl. I also like to find the RPG launcher, teleport somewhere random and start blasting shit. Its fun, its chaos... smile Only problem with my FiveM installation right now is that it doesn't recognize my controller at all, but GTA V does. (I've got an Xbox360F310 controller.)

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2018-03-17 01:47:35

its working fine for me. Yeah I was on the other night and firing off the firework launcher trying to see if anyone would hear me but no one did.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-03-17 02:18:15

a problem with 5m is that it doesn't let you use auto aim for some reason. It locks you in free aim. we're trying to figure it out as I speak.

devin

2018-03-17 02:45:34

Ah, I haven't even got that turned on right now as I couldn't remember how to get to it, and I got tired of trying to use my phone to OCR shit for one night.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-03-17 14:41:15

hi guys, can someone post the mods you are talking about. 5m, i still don't know how to download it from it's website lol, and the teleport thing, and the trainer, and do i need steam to connect to the online mode? because i don't have steam, i downloaded the game from website called ocean of games. and please how to use those mods?

2018-03-17 15:14:05

I don't get an option of connect when i click servers. I get a thing that has the server ip, ping thing and hide and players and that's it. nothing works, maybe my game is running in 800 by 600, how would I fix that?

2018-03-17 16:32:16

@413 I would think you would need the steam version.

Me trying to write a tutorial for all this stuff would just be blurgh.

@414 the golden cursor thing doesn't work for me even when I am running in 1080P. I can't tell you how to fix the resolution, it took a while using my phone to read the screen.

Use NVDA OCR instead.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-03-17 16:37:53

guys, I found out that the screen resolution these were recorded at was 1024x768.
in a different note, me and @ethin are in a Skype conversation with sjaak327, ethin has gotten the source to simple trainer and is making it accessible! it will have full integration with nvda.

devin

2018-03-17 19:00:25

OO, that's bad ass. I don't know if NVDA will work with it though as it sort of goes quiet when the game window is open, but its certainly worth a shot.

I'll try my hand at recording new ones, because no one runs at 1024X768 anymore.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-03-18 00:00:12

It worked with the last attempt of an accessible mod to GTA>

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2018-03-18 03:02:19

I'm on now if anyone wants to join.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-03-18 03:33:40

Even when I set the resolution to 1024x768, I can click on servers, then I am stuck from there. I have the servers ip address, then it says name and some stuff about ping and hide players and stuff, but nothing I click on works.

2018-03-18 03:43:14

if it has the server's ip you can just press enter repeatedly

devin

2018-03-18 06:15:51

I don't know wuch yall mean about auto aim not working on the server, does for me, I popped a bunch of guys and then I started shooting after I died in a explosion because I forgot to set god mode on, and I started shooting when I got attacked by a dog, and I capped it three or four times before it finally died.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-03-18 06:24:57

Hi all,
I apologize if this has been asked on this thread before, but I can't find it.
I've followed the guide and have the trainer installed and working. However, I can't seem to get autodrive working. I've installed the vautodrive mod into the scripts folder of my GTAV folder. I don't think it's working though.
When I select a waypoint on the map, then press J, nothing happens. Is there something special I need to do to get this working?
Also, does anyone have the podcasts that were done on setting all this up? The dropbox links aren't working anymore.
Thanks!
\

2018-03-18 06:36:47

I finally managed to connect, I needed to tab and enter after clicking on servers, I tabbed and entered until my OCR said IP and port and then pasted the server info in, so I can connect to the game, but I need to get my autodrive working again and can somebody put up the link to the teleport menu? and also, where can we all talk at and stuff so we can kinda coordinate shit?

2018-03-18 06:58:31

I think for mods to work in the game you have to put them in the FiveM directory that's living inside appdata\local\fivem. I shall try this and report back.

End racism
End division
Become united