2007-09-17 16:15:45

Hi. I was wondering if there's any Skype users out here. If there is, I would like to ask you a few questions. Where can I find JAWS Scripts for skype? Skype name: jakalas01

To know, and not to do, is not to know.

2007-09-18 03:38:34

hi,
jfwlite.com
is the ticket. go there, cilck programs, and do a ctrl f and type in skype. so you can get to them quickly.
You can add me to skype Tablen, or msn or aim or all 3, however i never really go on skype so if you wanna contact me, i recommend msn or aim.

ok. so hth.

2007-09-18 13:42:12

Thanks Andy. I need some help with skype. I have problems when people try to call me. Their voices come and go like a shortwave radio signal. What can I do to resolve it? What is AIM?

2007-09-18 16:52:21

hi,
the reason i think the shortwave problem is is because of the new features in the later versions of skype, skype 3.0 and above. it has noise reduction and such.
if anyone wishes to add me, my skype name is jukesy39, but beware: you need to be online the same time as i am. i wis there's an easier way. if you have msn, tableone, please could you give your address? also have it so that it has random things in it, like x letters, so that spam bots can't get hold of it. example [email protected] this is not a valid address though. that's just an example. and then people remove the x's to get the address.
thanks, and hope this helps.
regards,
aaron

2007-09-18 18:31:55

Thanks for the help guys. My other problem is: I went to jfwlite.com/ for the skype scripts but if I run it, it says the files are corrupted. What can I do to resolve the issue?