2017-08-03 20:10:01

has anyone played the batman tel tail games?

2017-08-03 21:23:18

michaelhoffman1976 wrote:

has anyone played the batman tel tail games?

i tried, but  my graphics was low. i played     the walking dead season 1 and 2, the wolf among us,  and the minecraft i've downloaded it yesterday. can you tell me how's the    game of thrones accesable, because you cannot decyde to kill some one. for example, in the walking dead 2 last episode, you must choose to kill kenny or jane.   they will have diffrent endings.  so we cant call these games accessable

2017-08-04 08:02:36

Hi.
No, I haven't tried the Batman game yet, but might do so in the future.
The walking dead games sounds cool, but they are quite different in the gameplay, and less accessible from what I've heard.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-08-04 20:28:10

@post 127, like other telltale games, the gameplay for game of thrones is pretty similar. you explore one area, talk to people, looking at things, and making choices along the way.
however, this game has not much walking around, especially in episode 5 and 6. you also have times where you must press a certain button when in an action sequence. for all of us, we just press down any of the 8 button combinations combined with either the left or the right analog stick. when doing this, for some unknown reason, you'll get that combination right, I mean you got one of the buttons pressed that is required to do the action.
you also need to solve a puzzle as well, which some of them are easy and others are really hard. one of the example of an easy puzzle is, in the beginning of the first episode, you have to take a sword first, then you have to hold a button while dragging your left and right analog stick to cleen the blood of the sword.
for the hard one, you'll find it in episode 3, where you have to hide or you'll be seen. this also applies in episode 4, this time you have to move stealthally to get out from the prisoner's cell.
overall, the game is pretty doable for us, however you need lots of patience and guessworks to complete most of the parts.
for the walking dead, the game is a lot different compared to any other telltale games, except for the walking dead: michonne.
for this one, when you are in an action sequence, you have to do everything manually. for example, in chapter 1 episode 1, after breaking down the window and jump down to it, you'll be placed in the forest. at first, you have to walk around looking at things, and finally you have to look for the police car.
after that's done, a zombie suddenly arrives. what you have to do here is you have to walk around, searching for an ammo, but that is not enough.
to fully complete the sequence, you have to take the shotgun and shoot the zombie by pressing a button.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2017-08-04 22:24:27

SLJ wrote:

Hi.
No, I haven't tried the Batman game yet, but might do so in the future.
The walking dead games sounds cool, but they are quite different in the gameplay, and less accessible from what I've heard.

can you guide me how to make screen readers read it please?  because    any time i need to read something  because i'm a lil blind i need to pause the game, read the  answers, and then   pause game.

2017-08-04 22:27:17

hanif wrote:

@post 127, like other telltale games, the gameplay for game of thrones is pretty similar. you explore one area, talk to people, looking at things, and making choices along the way.
however, this game has not much walking around, especially in episode 5 and 6. you also have times where you must press a certain button when in an action sequence. for all of us, we just press down any of the 8 button combinations combined with either the left or the right analog stick. when doing this, for some unknown reason, you'll get that combination right, I mean you got one of the buttons pressed that is required to do the action.
you also need to solve a puzzle as well, which some of them are easy and others are really hard. one of the example of an easy puzzle is, in the beginning of the first episode, you have to take a sword first, then you have to hold a button while dragging your left and right analog stick to cleen the blood of the sword.
for the hard one, you'll find it in episode 3, where you have to hide or you'll be seen. this also applies in episode 4, this time you have to move stealthally to get out from the prisoner's cell.
overall, the game is pretty doable for us, however you need lots of patience and guessworks to complete most of the parts.
for the walking dead, the game is a lot different compared to any other telltale games, except for the walking dead: michonne.
for this one, when you are in an action sequence, you have to do everything manually. for example, in chapter 1 episode 1, after breaking down the window and jump down to it, you'll be placed in the forest. at first, you have to walk around looking at things, and finally you have to look for the police car.
after that's done, a zombie suddenly arrives. what you have to do here is you have to walk around, searching for an ammo, but that is not enough.
to fully complete the sequence, you have to take the shotgun and shoot the zombie by pressing a button.

you dont need to  combine 8 buttons. if you are with keyboard, if you hered someone attacks you, just    press the a, w, s and d at the same time.  but if you here that you are doing something, for example, you are swimin the sword to attack someone,    keep pressing q and e that's the way i do it.

2017-08-04 23:14:50

@130: if you have NVDA, you can use cloud OCR to read the menus for the game, however you can't read in-game choices cause that one is pretty fast.
you have to press one button if you are using a controller, or you have to hold the left mouse button and drag it anywhere to pick a choice, release it to confirm your choice.
for all the games from telltale, I recommend you to play it using a controller, which make the gameplay even more easier than using a keyboard.
and other note, you can't navigate the menus with the keyboard, you have to select the menus with the mouse

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!