2017-05-14 00:46:56

@mariaespino26, well that's ok. Those maps aren't going anywhere any time soon, they're here to stay. Even if you explore them later, they'll be just as fun, maybe even more so, because there won't be as many people and lag. Take your time and have fun!

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2017-05-14 07:30:33

They won't flee, they were created to exist. They are clothing both specified for women and men, vice versa. That could include shoe types, t-shirts, vests, necklesses, medallions, so on s on. Have fun exploring and collecting them

2017-05-14 20:28:42

Thanks Coco I will

2017-05-20 23:37:44

hi,
Is there a way to reset my character?. i mean, reset quests and all? like when you start for the first time?.
don't want to use /chardelete because i've bought a full acount, and if i do that, maybe i'll lost my purchase as well.
thanks in advance!

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

2017-05-21 04:29:13

Hello to all.
When the bin I wanted to ask,
I am Mehdi game.

2017-05-21 09:24:27

@mr.brunete, if you don't want to kill your char or delete it, you can always start fresh with another char and have both.

2017-05-21 11:02:57

Hello all and admins. I have a suggestion. Please replace the signal that sounds in the hospital, If it is, of course, possible. My head aches with a signal that now sounds. And some people have a headache, too.
Thanks!

Regards, Adil.

2017-05-21 11:26:52

@adiluralbaev, the alarm is loud for a reason. It is the alarm that activates on a imergency, it has to be loud enough so everyone can hear it. It also in some ways prevents people from spending intire days in the hospital. If you find the alarm to loud, you can always use shift home or shift end to change the main volume of the game.

2017-05-21 12:20:26

Hi Mayana! Thank you for the answer!

Regards, Adil.

2017-05-21 12:39:59

miana, whats my anser

2017-05-21 14:25:44

You dont make sence to me

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

2017-05-23 04:25:12

hello all! I've had stw for at least 4 months now I think... yeah, and I do agree on the farm thing to an extent. I mean, with domesticating wild animals? hell yeah! but to make a farm? not too keen on the idea.
now, Enesmete does has a history of jumping like a rabbit every time he pk's. rofl. So yeah, happy exploring maps and don't lose dfc's like I did. rofl

2017-05-26 07:15:42

Hello, I just discovered this thread and am impressed at such a creation. Thanks for releasing it! :-)

Ulysses, KJ7ERC
She/they
Reedsy

2017-05-31 01:03:15

I have a hunch a new update is imminent. Sam's website is down.

Phoenix

2017-05-31 02:27:37

Sam Tupy.
@samtupy1
I apologize everyone that my services are temperarily unavailable. Ethin Wolf decided to report me to my DNS provider for things others have posted on anyaudio, that I was not made aware of and thus could not take down. He also lied and reported things that were certainly not true. As a result I need to find a completely different DNS provider and get my domains back. This could take a while. I am sorry for this inconvenience.

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

2017-05-31 03:28:20

what happened with the survive that does not connect?

2017-05-31 06:06:04

The message from Sam Tupy is as follows: I apologize everyone that my services are temperarily unavailable. Ethin Wolf decided to report me to my DNS provider for things others have posted on anyaudio, that I was not made aware of and thus could not take down. He also lied and reported things that were certainly not true. As a result I need to find a completely different DNS provider and get my domains back. This could take a while. I am sorry for this inconvenience.
Does anyone know if Ethin Wolf is the same one who was banned from here a while back? I remember hearing that some idiot uploaded the sound contents of STW, which is considered illegal, so I'm not sure. Anyhow, not sure if this will result in his going to court, but I'm more than willing to help him fight this legally, even though he's not yet 18.

Ulysses, KJ7ERC
She/they
Reedsy

2017-05-31 07:24:39

hi, please tolk to sam tupy.
he can unban me?

2017-05-31 07:30:21

Green Gables Fan wrote:

The message from Sam Tupy is as follows: I apologize everyone that my services are temperarily unavailable. Ethin Wolf decided to report me to my DNS provider for things others have posted on anyaudio, that I was not made aware of and thus could not take down. He also lied and reported things that were certainly not true. As a result I need to find a completely different DNS provider and get my domains back. This could take a while. I am sorry for this inconvenience.
Does anyone know if Ethin Wolf is the same one who was banned from here a while back? I remember hearing that some idiot uploaded the sound contents of STW, which is considered illegal, so I'm not sure. Anyhow, not sure if this will result in his going to court, but I'm more than willing to help him fight this legally, even though he's not yet 18.

I am sorry, what is DNS provider?

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2017-05-31 07:52:24

phoenix1991 wrote:

I have a hunch a new update is imminent. Sam's website is down.

nope. everything got shut down because some shit had to report sam and get his shit shut down for no reason. I guess he has some kind of shit against sam or some shit. no idea though.

2017-05-31 07:55:38

Ethin, again... I thought he has changed. Maybe it's not the Ethin I think about?
Sam: If you need a temporary server to run your game, then feel free to contact me. I might be able to offer you something, for free... If you contact me, then please send me a mail using the forum and not private messages.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-05-31 08:41:02

Hi,
so it appears though this Ethan person reported something to NOIp and this resulted in Sam's services being shut down? Well...don't really know why that would be, considering that this just is one person vs no one. As for the sounds of stw being illegal, but k.

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2017-05-31 08:54:00

blinc? i want your game, upload and give me. thanks.

2017-05-31 10:53:52 (edited by defender 2017-05-31 11:15:50)

Oh, it's the same Ethin alright, he's most likely been looking for some way to fuck something of Sam's up for a while, though this is a pretty pathetic way to do it, even by his standards.
he's probably just jealous because Sam can actually code, and all Ethin can do is regurgitate things that he reads about or sees others doing and then pretend he knows what he's talking about.
Which, incidentally, never actually works for long, since inevitably he gets asked about something he didn't learn about yet by someone that isn't full of shit, who actually does know what they are doing, and then his supposed knowledge flies right out the window.
You can see this in action on several threads he's created or posted on, it seems as though he truly believes that if he memorizes the literature and can talk about the subject convincingly enough, then it is the same as if he's been doing it for years and has the experience to back it up.

If he were  to be taken at his word then he is all of these things, a lawyer, a network technician, a game developer, a software developer, an enterprise level server administrator, a gray hat hacker, and a Linux Kernel Developer, and probably more.
In point of fact, he is none of these things, he only tinkers, plagiarizes, and lies, and this is proven again and again by his lack of followup or any ability to defend him self convincingly.
All he wants is for the power and control to lie in his hands, for people to look up to and respect him; something I can understand, but he also refuses to earn it, and demands rather than hopes for something that must be given and not taken.

It is clear that he envies people like Camlern, Aprone, The Mad Violinist, and others, who can both walk the walk and talk the talk for the most part, because he quite obviously attempts to reproduce their mannerisms, their sense of confidence, clear way of articulating a point, ability to adapt to new information, ETC, in his posts, but only when he is trying to make him self look good, at any other time he acts like what you would typically  expect from a 17 or 18 year old; maybe slightly less mature, faster to anger, easily offended, etc.
I have heard that his home situation is not good, and he has said him self that he is not very socially experienced, but this is no excuse for attention grabbing stunts like this which negatively effect others in the community.

This is not the first of his little white knight escapades either, like I said before, if you don't believe me, go look at his post history, it's littered with this kind of thing, and it speaks for it's self. Just check the off topic room for his other most recent scream for attention, "do not! ever! enable WSL", or something like that.
Or his attempt to make a Troopinum 3.0 all by him self, before almost immediately asking for help and then taking credit for the classes that were written for him by a close personal friend of mine as a guidework, after which the project, unsurprisingly crashed and burned within the month, and with very little to show for it.
Or his ridiculously long and over complicated version names, see the last released version of Snowrace for an example, but there were many others, which is not based on date or time, but instead on every single version change ever made, in order to make it sound more impressive.
Or the time that he supposedly helped Danny with the code for DMNB, but in reality only tinkered with what was there, and more often than not broke it for someone else to fix, or made tiny, insignificant changes in values and such.
He did almost the same exact thing with the ill fated Vast Space mud, pretending he knew what he was doing and having to ask for a bailout every few hours while messing about with things he didn't understand, while trumpeting his wizard status to anyone that would listen.
He even put a massive, multi page legal document with a strict list of requirements for potential moderators for DMNB in the reality gaming dropbox folder, which I'm sure was about as legally sound as the for mentioned (company's)  online business status it's self.
Ironically enough he was a terrible moderator and didn't last more than a week as far as I can remember, and met nearly none of the requirements that he made up for the position, which may as well have been for a nuclear technician for the US air force based on all the jargon that he copied and pasted into that book.

Honestly I don't know what Ethin said to the mods, but he must have a very good sob story, because there have been several more warnings given to him than there should have been over the years as compared to others, and I think he has only been banned maybe twice, even though he, for a time, was picking fights nearly every week about something or other.
Sam isn't exactly a shining beacon of honesty and humbleness either, but he doesn't deserve, and his players most certainly don't deserve, trumped up bullshit like this messing up their enjoyment of his ground breaking and well put together titles.
Essentially, it's David and Golyeth here, accept that in this case, David is the bad guy.  LOL

2017-05-31 12:19:18

Sam, if you need a server to host your stuff on, let me know. I host things for people including but not limited to, teamtalk servers, game servers, websites, and other things. I know this probably might not mean much, but if you switch to another DNS provider, you're going to wanna see if you can have that domain pushed over to that provider which, if this fucking idiot, reported your DNS provider, you might have to do some legal shit with your current provider. I don't know who your provider is right now, but I use namecheap and they work well. a .com domain is like $11 a year. Tell me something, is your domain, locked, or blocked, or has it been deleted. Ethan and the shit that he has pulled for this shit that is not exactly true, shows me that he has not changed at all. He apologized for the stuff that he has pulled but never really meant it. Now I truly know some people. the next time people apologize for shit, especially if it's him, I ain't gunna believe a word of it because I know that it's only gunna come right back. I'm sorry but some people, can be fucking stupid.

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy