2018-07-26 17:37:38

Siriously though, all that guy does is bitch, and it’s been proven multiple times that he just generally likes being an asshole. Pretty much anyone in the blind community could tell you that.
Oh, skype message to someone.see

2018-07-27 02:00:00

"It's not about the damn picture anymore." Harry muttered to himself with a long sigh.

2018-07-27 12:18:43

by nyanchan(

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2018-07-28 02:01:47

Your speed test has completed. Your download speed is 157.97, Your upload speed is 11.19, and your ping time took 25 milliseconds. Thank you for using Ookla Speedtest.

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2018-07-28 21:39:44

m'm'm'miw'w'w'w'wim'm'm'm'm'miw'w'w'w'w'w'w'wim'm'm'm'miw'w'w'wih juarasjuasjuasjuasjuas wih juarasjuasjuasjuasjuas wih juarasjuasjuasjuasjuas wuh juarasjuasjuasjuasjuas wuh juarasjuasjuasjuasjuas buh juarasjuasjuasjuasjuas duh juarasjuasjuasjuasjuas dedede juarasjuasjuasjuasjuas dee juarasjuasjuasjuasjuas fee juarasjuasjuasjuasjuas fi juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuarasjuasjuasjuasjuas foe juarasjuasjuasjuasjuas fumm'm'm'mem'm'm'm'mememem'm'm'mem'm'm'm'memememe'm'm'm'm'm'm'm'mee juarasjuasjuasjuasjuas a'h juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuarasjuasjuasjuasjuas ee juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuarasjuasjuasjuasjuas ehh juarasjuasjuasjuasjuas urhrhrhrhrhr urhrhrhr urhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrf'f'f'f'f'flflflflf'f'f'f'f'f'f'f'f'f'f'f'f'f'f'f'flhlhlhlhlipbpbpbpbpbpbpbpbpbpbpbpbpee juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuarasjuasjuasjuasjuas ee flflflflfkfkflfkflfkflfkflflflflflflf'f'f'f'f'f'f'f'f'f'flhlhlhlopbpbpbpbpbpbpbpbpbpbpperhrhrhrhr urhrhr urhrhrhr urhrhrhrhrhrhr urhrhr urhrhr urhrhr urhrhrhrhrhr z's's's's'sh'sh'sh'sh's's's'sh'sh'sh'sh's's's'sheev

Prier practice and preparation prevents piss poor performance!

2018-07-30 17:54:55 (edited by Lancer21 2018-07-30 17:55:53)

https://tranio.com/articles/barcelona-3 … l-housing/

It's an article, I don't know how optimised the site is for blind people, but it's about people in Barcelona getting social housing now that tourists are buying houses elsewhere.

[Edit]and I'm a retard, now I realised that you guys use a reader program that says aloud what's written on a site, and that it isn't important how "optimised" said site has to be.

2018-08-02 22:20:14 (edited by x0 2018-08-02 22:20:45)

Value of company assets is 2147483647 dollars
Somebody broke eurofly. @206 yes sites can be a pain in the ass for screen reader users, not everything is easy, you see.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2018-08-11 06:43:22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPRbrggaC6k

2018-08-11 08:57:26

It’s called social media, and it’s art.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-08-11 09:33:53

(I work at a box office where we usually accept reservations over the phone. I frequently get scolded for how quickly I talk and have to apply extra effort to keep my voice at a normal human speed. Some customers are understanding and just tease me for it; others seem to think I’m doing it on purpose and get prickly. This is one such person.)
Me: “So, if you give us 48 hours advance notice prior to the show date, we can move your seats to a different night or give you a six-month credit.”
Customer: “I’m sorry; I’m not understanding you. Forty-eight hours, then what?”
Me: *repeats myself*
Customer: “I still can’t understand you. Forty-eight hours, then what?“
Me: *repeats myself more slowly*
Customer: “I can’t hear a word you’re saying. I caught, ‘48 hours,’ and, ‘different date,’ but that was it.”
Me: *repeats myself a third time, taking care to enunciate each word clearly*
Customer: “There we go! Now I can understand you. Okay, here’s my credit card number, and we’ll see if you can understand me when I talk that fast.”
(The customer then proceeds to rattle off his 16-digit credit card number at the speed of light and seems quite satisfied with himself. Our system is programmed to automatically detect if we haven’t entered correct numbers, or if we’ve put in the wrong amount, as per the credit card company’s algorithms. I am extremely chuffed when the system provides no such error message.)
Customer: “There! Did you get all that?”
Me: *cheerily* “Yep! And the expiry date?”
Customer: “You got all those numbers?”
Me: “Yep!”
Customer: “Oh. Um…” *gives the rest of his information*
Me: “Perfect! So, we charged [amount] onto your credit card and, as I said before, it’s non-refundable, but so long as you give us forty-eight hours advance notice prior to the show date, we can move you to a different night of the show or give you a six-month credit.”
Customer: “Okay, now, you want to read all those numbers back to me so I can make sure they’re right?”
Me: “Oh, it already processed and the system approved it, so it looks like all the information was correct!”
Customer: “Oh. So, you understood me even when I was talking that fast?”
Me: “Yep, I understood you just fine!”
Customer: “Oh.”
Me: “Will there be anything else, sir?”
Customer: “No, that’s okay. Thank you.” *click*
(I don’t mind when people ask me to speak more slowly when they have trouble hearing, but there’s no need to be rude. I’m not doing this on purpose; it’s just how I talk!)

Prier practice and preparation prevents piss poor performance!

2018-08-11 12:43:46

Twitter.s

2018-08-11 14:50:50

https://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate … imalminion

2018-08-11 14:54:08

if cont==2:
                break

2018-08-11 23:43:49

Here is my clipboard:

Du har nok ret i, at det er den rigtige. Varenummeret er 9045, og linket er: https://www.avxperten.dk/stroemforsynin … -2-amp.asp

2018-08-12 01:17:53

The road to pussy I, fires of horn.

2018-08-12 01:35:12

As for Youtube, there never seemed a reason to check out the app. Even if, isn't it a bit on the "huh?" side if the site mysteriously prevents purchases?

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.