2015-02-17 04:22:26

do you guys have the ccollection for this show? I really want to watch it again

2015-02-17 04:47:09

Thanks for all of the nice words. I have a lot of partial games in BGT but this is one of the ones I've actually completed, Shut the Box on the A T Guys (link below) being the other. I love the action games and titles but as a programmer, am more into the word and logic games, so if more things come out, they'll likely be in these areas. Stay tuned.

2015-02-19 12:39:00

I use to listen to this show when it was on and It always kept me on the edge of my seat. I love the ambience, and the game and everything. I just played a round of it, and walked away with 100000 dollars I made a good deal since I accidently opened the million dollar case, and another case that contained 300000 dollars or something like that. Anyways keep up the good work!

Audio game king

2015-02-19 19:09:50

Accidentally opened? I seem to have accidentally opened the million dollar case often.

2015-02-20 12:21:07

lol same to me haha. anyway. I love this show and game and everything. I just wanna watch the Indonesian one. what does it like

2015-02-21 01:47:04

ok, all I have to say is holy crap. This game is freaking awesome! It makes me feel like i'm on the real show. I used to watch this gameshow all the time when it was on, along with a number of others, such as who wants to be a millionaire and family feud. I don't watch millionaire anymore because I hate the new format and the way the game is played now. I liked the original and clock formats much better, and regis philbin, the original host, was also the best in my opinion. These new hosts can't do a good job it seems like.
Anyway, getting back on topic, very very good job with this game. I love how it has original sounds from the tv show and announcements from the host. I look forward to future updates and games from you. Have you considered making other accessible game shows, like who wants to be a millionaire or family feud? I'm a big fan of game shows myself. The more gameshows the better.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2015-02-21 08:15:53

You made.
A bad deal. There is 1 penny in your case.
Rofl how I thought it had 75K since all the other boxes are opened... Anyways great job and as for millionare, there's already a version made by freedom games. I think its on the DB somewhere.

Team rocket's blasting off again!

2015-02-21 11:51:54

At the end of the game, you have two cases left. The case you originally picked and one remaining case. You can press B during the game to hear what cases haven't been opened yet, including your own case.

2015-02-21 14:45:47

yeah... and until now I still can't walk away with million dollars

2015-02-21 15:15:09

jsquared
I did that and it said 1 penny;75 thousand dollars. So I thought my case had 75K and chose no deal and there I failed.
@Mike_Tan same here. The most I can get is a half million.

Team rocket's blasting off again!

2015-02-21 19:01:10

I once got 3 quarters of a million, that was pretty cool.

Stevie-3

2015-06-28 21:04:00 (edited by Figment 2015-06-28 22:31:17)

Wow, this is a really cool game! Thanks for sharing it!

Something I noticed,the thread title says 1.0, but the game says it's 0.9. Though I guess it doesn't matter much, the game seems very polished and complete as is.

You wrote this with BGT? Unlike other games written with that tool kit, this game works fine with JAWS running.

Tip: For JAWS users, NVDA may have a way to do this too, if you set the speak digits threshhold  to 8 and turn on speak $ option for Deal or no Deal, the money amounts will be more natural. It will say Three hundred and fifty thousand dollars instead of dollar three five zero zero zero zero.

2015-06-28 21:39:14

hi
i have a problem
because of the antyvirus i can'taccess that site.
please  give me a drop box link

2015-06-29 00:54:05 (edited by Figment 2015-06-29 00:56:24)

As far as self voicing goes, you could add support for using SAPI voices instead of screen readers and make it a setting users can set. That would probably be the simplest way to eliminate the need for screen readers for those that prefer it.

2015-06-30 15:00:26

wow! that's nice. downloading now!

2015-06-30 16:47:13

Yeah, I played a game two days ago, I chickened out when the banker offer me $100,000, my case had the million in it. sad

2015-06-30 20:04:01

Hello,
Ok, I figured out that n is no ... but what must you do to accept offer? I'm stupid, I know ... help?
Have a nice day, Mayana

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2015-06-30 20:06:49

D for deal to accept the offer I believe.

Stevie-3

2015-07-01 03:24:46

when i run it it wlaways runs window eyes. how do i make it use nvda or sapi5 instead?

2015-07-01 03:26:01

i'd love an nfl football game with up to date teams realistic commentators and stuff. i would pay for it. same goes for baseball.

2015-07-01 03:48:35

I'll second the motion for a decent NFL football game. Jim Kitchen has one but its all in SAPI and has a lot of management stuff in it. All I want is to play the game. Hut, hut, hut!

2015-11-27 17:07:34

Well, this makes me wish this game hadn't been written with BGT or that the conflict between BGT and JAWS could be resolved.

Deal or No Deal doesn't work with JAWS 17, though it worked with no problems with JAWS 16.

2015-11-28 00:03:56

Good evening,

Not being a Jaws 17 user I was unaware that there was a conflict. Could it be an incompatible change in the COM interface, perhaps? If anyone could describe the symptoms of the problem, or even better allow me to run tests on their machine with Jaws 17 on it, that'd be very helpful.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall

2015-11-28 02:40:25

The conflict between JAWS and games written with BGT has apparently been around for quite a while.

Basically the problem appears to be that keystrokes get eaten by JAWS and only rarely get passed through to the game. If you try to get around the problem by holding the key down using the repeat function, often more than one keystroke gets through which can produce unwanted results.

If the game is fully self voiced or can be set up to use SAPI instead of the screen reader, the simple solution is to set up JAWS to go to sleep when the program written with BGT has the focus.

A while back I was researching this problem to see if there was a work around I could use and ran across this. Whether it would help or not, I don't know because I never got very far with it.

in the past to have games be playable with jaws running without the need to set jaws to go to sleep. The knowledge base number for this update is kb2973201.

I'd be willing to let you check this problem out on my machine via remote control, however I'm not sure if you could experience it that way.

Although Freedom Scientific says that they don't support doing this, you could always download JAWS from their web site and just use the trial version to do your testing.

The problem is obvious enough that you'll be immediately aware of it.

You'll press keys, but the game doesn't respond to them.

2015-11-28 11:49:42

what a great game, reallyyyyy! Symple, adictive, great! Congratulations

Claudio