2014-12-25 02:16:19

Hi all.

sound worx
ultra power
(an online 2d platformer with features of swamp and RTR combined plus unique features)
is on a Christmas discount!
It costs only 5 USD from december 24 through december 26 as a gift for everyone.

to read more about the game and purchess it, go here:
http://www.sound-worx.com/ultrapower

Kind regards,
Nikola Stojsic (NS studios)

2014-12-25 03:21:42

really awesome!
but if you can't purchase the game, because you leave in ecuador, and you don't have $5? actually I have $40
but can't purchase because to do that, you need to leave in US.
also, the game doesn't let you to try the demo.
of course, there isn't any demo there. But anyways, I liked the game when it was free.
by the way, I won't give anyone my $40 here in ecuador saying:
mike:
can you help me buy a game?
person:
why don't you buy other things! just thinking of games!
mike:
games do rock!
person:
go study!

and I get no license.
sorry, really want to afford the game, but did you say my limitations?
mason said he doesn't care about that limitations.
but it's hard! I sincerely preffer you change the purchassing method to a credit card method like diners cloob.
I have my own kid card in dinners cloob, and that way I really can buy the game.
pretty much softwares have that method, why couldn't you implement that?
man you are only 15!
anyways, I hope I can find the way of buying the game, if not, I will suicide!

no matter what you do, alwais, ghosts will be there. Demonic spirits waiting for you. Charlie Charlie are you here? suddenly, charlie appears with a knife. He killed me! charlie charlie are you here? tell me if it's yes. Are you gonna persew me or you're leaving me in peaze? oh my gosh charlie is indeed here! he's about to kill me!
:D

Thumbs up

2014-12-25 08:24:23

well miguel. So you cant purchase it. But I will!

Luis Carlos Gonzáles Moráles, from Panama!

Thumbs up

2014-12-25 11:05:41

Hi. Please consider my comment, that I said before, and that I repeet for the millionth time: Hear it this time, not as you usually ignore:
Why to buy that silly thing? Just to find that noone is on the server? Just to play with myself? To find that the server can't handle 10 connections at a time? This game, from its beginning till now, has encountered a lot of progress, but not to the point of making it paid, even one sent. I'm not against making it paid, but we, need, content, or else what will we buy? Excuse me, Mason's worshipers, called beta testers, that think every program made by this guy is sacred and shouldn't be criticised, know themselves that this game is simply a pass-time, just to kill some boredom. I'm bored of repeeting the same comment everytime and not being heard, but this arrogant wants to lose his "popularity" by himself, if it is present at the beginning.

Thumbs up

2014-12-25 11:53:42

You are completely right roro, and you want this game for what? for unfair? yeah, don't forget the unfair, I don't want to repeat what I said previously, you all of you know this, all of you know the unfairness in this game, I'm ready to by the game, if it worths what I pay for it, at least don't open these features to all the players, just cancel them and equal people as in DMNB, I pay for the game, and in return people called admins playing me as playing with dolls?, think Mason, if you want, make it even 20 dollars, but act wisely, and satisfy the people who bought your games, Did you ask yourself: why I didn't realize my success so far? see yourself and correct your mistakes, this is my advice to you and your followers, if you want a resounding success.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

Thumbs up

2014-12-25 12:20:00

Guys:
If you don't wanna pay for the game or don't find it worth it, then just don't buy the game...
I haven't played it much and might buy the game just to see what's like. How does platforming work? Does it work so you can't get hit if you have jumped up on an other platform?
Something which is quite weird is: When checking the website, it still says 10 dollars. I don't see the option to buy the game for 5 dollars. So I'll wait to this got fixed. smile
If I buy the game, I'll expect the server to be online at leased 90% of the time. And if the server is down, those who have bought the game should get an announcement on why.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2014-12-25 13:19:45 (edited by ns-studios 2014-12-25 14:30:03)

the page has been updated to say that it's $5 now sorry for that, you could've still tried buying and you would've payed only $5
link, once again is
http://www.sound-worx.com/ultrapower

About the platforms, they are just the normal map part. you can shoot people down or you can shoot people up meaning that if someone is on the rope or on a platform above you, they can shoot you and you can shoot them. so no, you can't really hide from people that want to kill you by going up the platform.
You have the safe zone, though where you can regenerate your health and get items like weapons, food, potions...
Regarding the server uptime, I'm hosting the server for sound worx, so that's my job to worry about the server, which I do. It's never down unless: 1. the server is rebooting (takes no more than 5 mins), 2. something unplanned happened e.g. internet los, or a powercut.

regarding lags and replay value, U P has very good replay value and has more features than you preassume (you have level system, features like auto follow, trading, voices (you can speak a few phrases (like follow me...) with the voice of your choice (kinda like in swamp), safe zone (where you can regenerate your health and get items like weapons, potions, food...), you also have activities which are something like missions/quests...)
About lag, for that, you'll have to yell at bgt's network implementation. Because, I'm guessing it has never been meant for more than 2 players online at the time and especially not for fast paste games, but, mason made it handle more than 2 people at the time, which when there are too many people connected can cause a catastrofic lag, but you should respect that.
It's the only bgt game so far that is online (pretty rare), has support for more than 2 people at the time and the whole 2d platforming map handling with all items being synced and handled by server (no other game has that).

Kind regards,

2014-12-25 14:59:44

listen:
I will never let my voice talent there, in the ultra power laggy game because I apreciate my voice.
Won't sell my voice to a guy who is loosing his popularity, I wont!
please talk to mason and make him delete my voice, or otherwise well that way I will criticise a lot at him.
my voice is sabrina.

no matter what you do, alwais, ghosts will be there. Demonic spirits waiting for you. Charlie Charlie are you here? suddenly, charlie appears with a knife. He killed me! charlie charlie are you here? tell me if it's yes. Are you gonna persew me or you're leaving me in peaze? oh my gosh charlie is indeed here! he's about to kill me!

Thumbs up

2014-12-25 15:02:28

and stop shouting my name gaita or arabic or what ever dam is your name.
sorry I can't stop to complain about that guy, he makes a lot of spamm in the spanish community, he is spamming in the chinese one, and he is comming to stupidly spamm here?
OK I can't buy the game, I can't. I did tell you my reasons. If you are so closed, it is indeed not my fault.

Thumbs up

2014-12-25 17:52:36

Hi, how is this game? It's only a pvp game or it's possible to fight with zombies for example or other monsters? How many people can be connected at same time? I've tried the hold version, but only now, so I've seen only the map, and the sounds are cool, there are various ambients like snow and water.

Thumbs up

2014-12-25 18:10:59 (edited by Muhammad Hajjar 2014-12-25 18:15:43)

No, I didn't say I'll not buy the game, and I'm not hating it, no, it's good, and I'll buy it maybe today or tomorrow, I meant Mason must give us our right as a buyers, arrogance and vanity will never do something, believe me guys, I'm not meaning Mason only in my words, no, but some people think that if he became an admin or has become a particular position in a particular game, he has the right to enslave people, no, this is wrong, and I said some, not all, look at the sighted people's games, and their servers, they have an organizing, no one higher than one, if someone misses, he will be punished by a temporary ban, not forever as we the blinds have, and there is no admin deceived himself as admin, unfortunately, a lot of blinds ignorant the administration  ways and methods, unfortunately, there are some arrogant people do this, not only in Ultra Power, in a lot of games, I'll not give a names, I know some but as I said, I'll not give their names, Mason's claiming a money in return for the game, this is a right of his rights, he deserves what he gets of money, but, for the millionth time I say: don't prefer one on one, otherwise you will lose all the people, this advice is not only to you, to anyone have a game or a server or an administrative validity, such as you, Danny, Ethin and anyone have a game or a server or an administrative validity as I said previously, and me if I had an online game in the future, look at swamp, look at TRTR, why are they successful? and look at Ultra Power, nothing but an empty server, Mason, whenever I meet someone and we talk about you, he tell me: Mason is cocky, Mason is arrogant, Ultra Power is unfair, I'm not saying this to frustrate you, I'm advising you to be even better, I hope you accept my advice by all released welcomed, and I wish you luck and success, in any case I'll buy Ultra Power maybe today or tomorrow.
Thanks for reading
Kind regards

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470

Thumbs up

2014-12-25 18:23:54

Can someone answer to my question? In this way I can buy or not this game with more knowledge.

Thumbs up

2014-12-25 18:40:05

Hi,

Ultra power has AI's that spawn randomly or admins can spawn them too.
It's mainly meant for pvp
there's no limit on how many players can be online. The peek was 19, but that is not the limit.

Kind regards,

2014-12-25 19:13:49

Ok thanks a lot. I want to make compliments for your ideas. I've tried also your games like 2d platformer and were great.

Thumbs up

2014-12-25 21:59:27

Hi,
I do not think AIs spawn randomly, I believe admins have to spawn them. I am the admin Lucas on there.

Thumbs up

2014-12-26 07:54:16

Hi. I really wanted to get the game being that it's half off. but, I won't have money till the first of the month. Also, when I went to the paypal site with the button on the UP site, it's in another language. I can't figure out how to make it go to the English page.

Thumbs up

2014-12-26 12:59:34 (edited by ambro86 2014-12-26 13:07:23)

Hi, I'm trying this game and has a lot of potentialities. The 2d platforming is good, and now I've understand how to do it. I've also completed some of rooftops activities to increase level. I think two points to improve the game are:
1. Make the knife a weapon that can't go away. For example I've died, and now I've lost the knife, and I've no weapon. Or, alternatively, make a quest to get the first weapon, if someone lost it.
2. Increase the activities as a single player. Good rooftops activities and some monsters. For now I am the only player connected, so if would be good to increase the monsters that are automatically present in the game, so if someone connect, and there is no other player, one can play alone.
What do you think?

X Sean: yes, the paypal is shown not in english so you can try:
1. Paying is simple because you have to insert your e-mail and password, and press enter. Then there is one key that is pay now.
2. Alternatively you can try to change the address, if you see the address at a certain point sais .dk and you change in .en for example

Thumbs up

2014-12-26 13:06:32

Yeah it's in another language, how can we buy it?

Kind regards!

Thumbs up

2014-12-26 13:11:59

To pay, when you click to pay with paypal, go to the address bar, and you will see the address. It's www.paypal.com/dk change dk in en, leaving the rest of the address the same.
Enjoy!

Thumbs up

2014-12-26 16:40:32

Ok it works, thank you.

Kind regards!

Thumbs up

2014-12-26 18:38:01

Hi.
I've just bought my licens, looking forward to play the game. I find it quite weird that the paypal link links to the danish version, my language, like if the developer was from my country. Lol. I look forward to see you in the game.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.

2014-12-26 18:48:20 (edited by ambro86 2014-12-26 20:52:47)

Ok, after a few hours of testing the game, I would like to give others a description for it currently. Mostly it is born for pvp, however there are some AI, as they are called, that are bots that appear occasionally. In my opinion they could be increased, because now very often there are at most 1 2 player connected. Only once it happened to have four players connected.
The map is rich and always updated, by the admin that connects often. However, the author of the game, unfortunately, I do not know if it has the will to improve it, such as adding new activities. This is a shame because the game is done well, and when there are more players connected is nice the fight with other using various weapons.
Speaking of the activities I will describe in brief. From Safe Zone there is the possibility to doing activities to increase the level. For now there is one activity that involves jumping on rooftops, where there are several holes. However, beyond a certain level, this activity becomes boring as it is quite repetitive, because you simply repeat the same movements to complete it. Maybe it could improved adding other elements of platforming.
Another problem I've encountered is server lagging. In all the day there was not this problem, only in the evening for today.

Thumbs up

2014-12-27 10:42:45

@Ambro86 I understand from that, that the game is the same as a month back when it was free, no changes, the same activity, safe zone, but a different map. It's not worth it though.

Thumbs up

2014-12-27 11:13:49

I'm pretty sure that you won't ever see it as worth it even if it's, at some point in time, worth 100 bucks to everyone else Roro.  The message has already been received and we get it, you don't like how Mason acts, which I understand very well, but it's not really got allot to do with the game...

You also believe that taking parts of ideas from other things and making them into a totally new idea by adding original thought to it as well is direct copying, and there isn't really any possibility of arguing with that...  Since it makes absolutely no sense what so ever, but you still believe it and tell everyone else the game is horrible.  Causing people who would have otherwise bought it to not do so, for all the wrong reasons.

Your not saving them from some great evil man, it's only 5 bucks.  Your just repetatively and unfairly applying your mostly undirected bias where it isn't really needed

And yet the instant! that you found a way to put the old game up on any server you want, you did it.  That's pretty hipocritical, even if it's cool that you found that out.  Your entitled to your opinion, but at this point, I think we all get it, and your kind of just saying the same thing again and again on every new thread, just like Terminator was doing before.

Thumbs up

2014-12-27 13:15:36

Hi.
I've tried the game, and it takes some time to get used to.
The game is really cool. I like how it works, how platforming works, you can hear the other players walking around, when they are typing and other things.
I agree that there should be more activities than jumping. It seems as the game has never been finnished regarding to the activities.
I really like the game and I would love it if more people would join. But it really lacks regarding to single player activities and other things when there's no other players online. So for that reason, I'm not sure on how often I'll play the game.But I would play the game a lot, if there were more single player stuff to do. Is the game worth it? In my oppinion, yes. This is really cool. I hope more stuff will be added to the game.

Best regards SLJ.