2019-03-12 23:37:02

And slj is happy. Hahahaha.

Thumbs up

2019-03-13 08:44:10

Sovs wrote:

And slj is happy. Hahahaha.

I'm very annoyed because of the way Microsoft randomly choose to change settings on peoples computers. But I'm really happy that my Swamp issue finally has been solved. big_smile
It's interesting why only a few people got this issue. smile

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

2019-03-17 18:19:57

is there a event in swamp for St. Patrick’s Day? If so, when does it start central time.

hello everyone. so theres this game called fortnight in the sighted community, i am sure you heard of it. Well i like making mods for games using those sounds. If you want to ask questions or such, forum pm me and/or send me e-mails at my e-mail.
[email protected]
thanks

Thumbs up

2019-03-19 03:37:29

so I have a friend that I trust, so I don’t have an issue giving in my username or password teeth with swap castaways what whatever game they want to play. Is it OK if I let them be with my gamer account. They’ve had issues buying an account before, and they don’t exactly want to possibly waste another $25. I’m OK with keeping time on the account, I’m just curious if they can use it as well as me. We would have separate characters, of course, I was just curious if it would be OK for them to use mine as well.

hello everyone. so theres this game called fortnight in the sighted community, i am sure you heard of it. Well i like making mods for games using those sounds. If you want to ask questions or such, forum pm me and/or send me e-mails at my e-mail.
[email protected]
thanks

Thumbs up

2019-03-19 04:05:26

You’re OK to do that, I have done it myself in the past.  If something has changed  Aprone.  Or anyone else feel free to correct me.  You just have to remember that you’re responsible for whatever your friend does on your account,  so make sure you really, really trust them.

Life is like a  MUD,   grinding is the only way  to succeed.
  GamerTag JCion97 & Twitter @TBlaze97
"One Love"

Thumbs up

2019-03-19 08:48:39

You can do that, but I won't recommend it.

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

2019-03-19 14:39:59

1. You can.
2. If they go rogue and get your account banned, you have no recourse other than buying a new one.
3. That password better be unique to your Kaldobsky account tongue

Some of my games
Keep up to date by following @Jeqofire on twitter!
Ear Ninja?

Thumbs up

2019-03-19 20:06:17

hahaha you can but let me bring here some history!
example, i am pretty sure aprone remembers shared computers what did do in the past
if i wisit my friends home,  but he's banned in swamp,  how I don't know about that,  i am going to log in with his computer via my character, not with his account of course
but his computer and his account is banned, hahahaha that is effecting me, you are banned from swamp, oh why, we are going to ask aprone before why i am got banned,  he will ask are you dust devil,  your character revan is linked to dust devil
so sharing password is very bad idea, so dust devil is banned,  revan logged in via dust devil's computer, revan's account is banned too!
reason is sharing networks and computers.
good old memories!
let me bring a few lines
- Sharing passwords with other people is incredibly dangerous.  While there is no rule against it, if someone gets banned while using your Kaldobsky-Gamer account, you will be forced to suffer the consequences.  It will not be my job to sort out who exactly was using the account at the time prohibited actions were taking place.

Wish You Best Gaming All!

Thumbs up +2

2019-03-20 01:34:33

yeah, so like I said make sure you really,really, really trust this person. big_smile

Life is like a  MUD,   grinding is the only way  to succeed.
  GamerTag JCion97 & Twitter @TBlaze97
"One Love"

Thumbs up

2019-03-21 16:36:57

anyone know when the next event is?

[email protected]
thanks

Thumbs up