2018-07-15 15:58:45

Pitbull, it's one of those things where I have no realistic way of stopping people who would want to do such a thing, so I didn't set any rules against it.  It's the same reason banned players are allowed to buy new accounts to play again, because it is just too hard to stop people from pretending to be someone new, if they are dedicated to doing that.  At least if there are no rules against these things, everyone has the same options.  If I had rules against any of these things then the good hearted people would obey the rules, while others would just get around them and have an unfair advantage.

I've jotted down the suggestions.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2018-07-15 18:47:08

I wish that normal chars couldn't find stuff like HC dogtags, padlocks, and raider uniforms.
We can donate the broken weapons and maybe get something out of it even, aside from the 250 rep, but other than that it seems totally unfair to be taking from HC players when they already have such a hard time of it.
The rep you can get from donating those HC items is useless for anyone that isn't below like LVL10, at which point they could easily just go on a simple mission and make 50 times that amount.
Also, I really wish that missions, such as LMS and sniper, were updated to have actually useful rewards, so that people might play them more.
Same with team warehouse, no one plays them but it sounds really, really fun.

2018-07-15 19:36:37

I'm not in favor of being able to transfer stuff from normal to HC like that. This seems like it would make HC way too easy. Also the reason people buy a second account for storage is for the simplicity of it. It is much easier than having to use someone for a go between to put stuff on a storage char. You can just do it yourself without needing another.
The only leader board I'd personally be interested in is a timed warehouse that lists the fastest missions both solo and group. This should be no surprise to anyone though lol.

2018-07-16 06:18:28 (edited by defender 2018-07-16 06:20:16)

Yeah I think leaderboards would be fun as well, another way to compete, and I like Smoke's mission time idea allot.
Best crates vs missions ratio and most kills without a death/kills to deaths ratio would be fun too, people already compare those it's just it'll be easier.
Same for food... And maybe level as well.
Accuracy would be good but I think many older players still have skewed results from when melee was counted and such.
That said, I don't really know if people would really mind having those numbers reset if scoreboards are put in as well, since now their is a much better reason for them anyway.

2018-07-16 09:04:26

Hello,
Although I reset my computer I still got error52 upon downloading the game and running checkup.exe. I’d be glad if you could help me about this error.
Thanks in advance

2018-07-16 09:32:01

yes, for some reason the version 3.6 does that. go and update to the latest version using the patch and then you should be good to go.

2018-07-17 07:35:26

hello.
i have to address a bug. when i press shift enter on disconnect from the server it shows me like the server appears to be offline or something like that. so basically, it doesn't disconnect me properly.

2018-07-17 07:36:01

That's what it's supposed to do, I think.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2018-07-17 08:57:59

uh, no. and here's why. cause that means it doesn't send the packets correctly, or if it's supposed to, in no case it should spam with this message.

2018-07-18 12:43:02

Hi, Aprone. Just now I bought a new account for my friend but I didn't receive the active email. Please help me soon, thanks.

2018-07-18 12:59:57

hi lvj. i don't know if you have read the posts, but he cleary said that he has issues with the paypal payment. you have to be patient with him. thanks.

2018-07-18 13:37:34

vlad25 wrote:

hi lvj. i don't know if you have read the posts,

Thank you for your reminder, I have not read the post you said, do you know what I need to do?

2018-07-18 17:19:43

The link should be sent out now.  I just had to wake up and notice the email, hehe.

- Aprone
Aprone's software

2018-07-18 19:44:44

hello guys; the server for swamp is down; when i login to the game i get this message; The server appears to be offline, or could not be contacted for some other reason. does any one have same problem or just me; thancs

2018-07-18 19:56:48

Same, it is really down lol

Cristian.

2018-07-18 21:25:10

The server is up again.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-07-19 01:33:13

FYI for those who's using my voice mod for swamp. A new voice has been added to replace voice 46.
Grab the mod here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9l6rh1n5zn0a … 9lnRa?dl=1

2018-07-19 03:10:25

I have a question about the account system. I just got a new account, if I'm not yet play it, will my account get count?

2018-07-19 08:29:57

Socheat wrote:

I have a question about the account system. I just got a new account, if I'm not yet play it, will my account get count?

well, read that faq page pretty carefully and get the answer from there. the months you do not play do not count.

2018-07-19 08:59:47

In my case, the items and corpse are often not respawned properly, I can only find a small number, and even I will lose the bullets and medical kits I just found.
I can't save my inventory very well either. There is a very inexplicable thing, I will have millions of bullets or medical kits.
I sincerely hope that Aprone can fix these problems, we will continue to pay for the Swamp.

2018-07-19 14:40:12

i don't have any issues like this. i don't really get what are you talking about but ok.

2018-07-20 10:02:21

FYI, a Darth Vader voice has been added to the voice mods. Use previously mentioned link to grab it smile

2018-07-21 15:11:23

hey. i found a bug. when i set the radio to filtere for whispers and all other messages except the chat i can still see the chat messages in the buffer.

2018-07-21 18:15:35

They show up in the buffer on purpose so you still get a complete chat log at the end of your play session.

- Aprone
Aprone's software

2018-07-21 20:27:48

oh ok. i wonder if can you add an option to enable or disable this feature on the next version. cause it's kinda annoying to not be able to go to my whispers cause they are on the same buffer with the chats that i turned off and some times i can even lose them due to the number over 50 of them