2015-01-20 01:52:57

It certainly seems that way. That's why I'm profoundly thankful that my folks, while hey insisted I have at least a little exposure tolife in a blind school (mostly during summer camps which at OSB could actually be quite fun), they primarily sent me to public school. So I was able to avoid becoming the sort of robot my ex has become and willingly and even eagerly remains to this day.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2015-01-20 18:23:33

@Dark
Sorry, I didn't really know that you could do it. we can only send messages to each other in our phones asking for homeworks, but there is any place where we can go and study together.
The door of school is closed after 1:45 PM here, and nobody can go there, expect when asking permission to go with a teacher.
Anyway I love studying individually. that helps us at some points I guess.

2015-01-21 01:29:33

At the Oregon School it was closed at three.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2015-01-21 12:14:58

It's quite usual for a school to close after hours, but that is not really what I meant Afrim. What I used to do during my last secondary school was get together with people in free periods and do things like test each other with revision questions. I did the same at university, though there we'd just get together in someone's bedroom (usually mine because I was lucky and got a large room), and all go through complicated stuff like formal logic. We'd also take turns reading each other's essays as well, but we'd just pass comments on what we liked or didn't like, rather than actually copy the same work for each other (if we tried that as I said we'd likely have wound up getting in bad trouble).

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2015-01-23 14:58:16

ah, that is good at some points. We do not do this here. Sometimes at class.