2014-11-27 19:36:14

Hello gamers!
For a while now, we (meaning me plus a group of people) have been working on a moo way different to all these others out there. Different from miriani and all the other database copies; we've built ours from scratch. We have ideas up on ideas put together and written in a range of text files ready to be coded. However, we have a limited amount of programmers and are unable to complete the project without a few helpers. If you’re interested in working with a group of fun and creative people, this might be the job for you.
We are looking for a few programmers who are skilled in the moo programming language (lambda core+lambda server). I’d rather not release the project details publicly. We have many systems already in place. If you’re interested, please reply to this thread and we'll get back to you.
Thanks in advanced,
Josh.

2014-11-28 05:31:24

How does this differ from what is already out there, like Prometheus?

2014-11-28 07:53:20

You've peaked my intrest. If you could send me via private message what this project is about, and the technical details, as I am quite good with moo code, I would be willing to help, so long as I get a clear direction on where you want your project to go.

Check out the new reality software site. http://realitysoftware.noip.us

2014-11-28 11:50:13

Hello,
While I can’t release too much information at this given time, I’ll say that even though we do have a space system (which has been created from scratch; a lot of headaches and maths went into this process) a lot of our activities will be ground-based. We have things such as interactive npcs (which will act like players), an action-based system and much much more.
I hope this gives you a better idea of our goal.
Thanks,
Josh.

2015-01-15 15:45:50

I could help if you like as a programmer or wizard, if you contact me at [email protected], we can work something out.

2015-01-15 16:36:26

Hello,
I have just sent you an e-mail. Let me know if there is any problems.
Thanks for your interest.

2015-01-15 16:45:22

Hi,
I'd be glad to help out as a programmer and wizard. I'm very good at MOO administration and programming; any help I could provide might help your project go where you want it to go. My email is
[email protected]
Thank you

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2015-01-15 17:00:56

Hello,
You should have an e-mail. If you don't, please reply to this thread.
Thanks for your interest!

2015-04-10 02:16:49

Hi I am looking to get involved with a MOO using Lambda Moo and while I'm not much of a coder I am learning to build. I could probably be a builder and a wizard if desired PM me if interested.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united