2018-08-01 10:10:25

It's been a while since I last posted here. ☺️

We just went through a few big changes, and as of now we are finally able to stream to YouTube and Twitch. Be sure to subscribe and turn on notifications because there are probably going to be more casual streams, like The return of the king one yesterday. This weekend, we're going to do a complete Shadow line play through over the course of a few streams. In addition you can expect more ROTK, as well as some Swamp and some mainstream games.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2018-08-01 12:59:08

Fuck yeah! that's awesome...
Any plans to set up a superchat/patreon/streamlabs thing?
Please do post here when a stream starts if you can at all remember, a sizable portion of people don't use Twitter.

2018-08-01 16:59:10

@pitermach, due in part to your post in the JGT thread about JGT having issues contacting the server while you were live streaming, I have implemented a local cache.
This local cache will provide very fast translations since it does not need to contact the server the majority of the time.
I still recommend logging in, so that if you encounter any non cached text, you can still get the translation from the server.

Here is a link to the latest version of JGT for your convenience:
https://BlindGamers.com/downloads/JGT.nvda-addon

Good luck with your streaming.

~ Ian Reed
Visit BlindGamers.com to rate blind accessible games and see how others have rated them.
Try my free JGT addon, the easy way to play Japanese games in English.
Or try the free games I've created.

2018-08-01 23:30:54

@Ian thanks! Our issue actually turned out to be local and related to the network we were using, never the less the caching feature will be really useful in many situations like navigating menus.

@Defender We'll try. smile A lot of the time the streams are spontanious, but if we'll do our best to post here if we plan in advance.
If you don't use Twitter, but still want to receive notifications, you can also use YouTube. Subscribe to the channel and then press the button to enable all notifications and if you use Chrome or have the YouTube app installed on your phone you will get a push notification when we go live.

Also, there is a streamlabs account set up. There is a link under each video, and there is also a donate link on pg13lp.com.

2018-08-02 00:31:31

Hello guys,
I found your streams about2 or 3 years ago, when I was a newbie with audio games and wanted some spoilers for chillingham. I went to the DB page and found a link for your stream, and the first thing I said was, Oh my god this is pretty similar to these awesome mainstream gameplays. I did not want an exact walkthrough where somebody says now you do that, this and then that, but a funny recording to laugh at while listening to the game, and this is exactly where you guys are great at. I love Ghorth's raging moments, and Pitermach is pretty good at giving game impressions at the end of a stream and he also likes RPG games, just like me. So guys, definitely continue streaming, and complete BK3 so I can get spoilers without being bored and also funny strategies with mines smile

2018-08-02 10:11:09

Hello,
First of all, I hope your streams will continue to be as great as they are.
Now, Are you still going to stream on your Website alongside YouTube or are you going to stream on YouTube only?

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2018-08-03 11:25:03

Slight change of plans!

The Shadow line let's play will start later tonight. Tomorrow, on Saturday we will be helping out with the inner visions radio marathon helping to raise money for people struggling with diabetes. What can you expect then? A bit of treasure hunting, plus more. Hope to see you around!

2018-08-03 20:58:37

And we are live!

2018-08-11 17:49:54

In a couple of hours, we'll be back with more shadow line. You're welcome to join us for the adventure!

2018-08-11 20:12:47

I love listening to you guys. Especially with alexa on the tunein stream.  That gets updated with archives too right? smile

2018-08-11 20:25:33

@Dan_C yup. The audio archives are still very much a thing.

The shadow line stream has been delayed until tomorrow because of technical issues, but that gives you time to make some free time tomorrow at around the time I made the previous announcement to tune in!

2018-10-27 12:06:25

Gotta love consistency... Riiight?

Well, we're coming back. In a few hours, join us as we play through all games released during Audio Game Jam 3!
You can click this link now and set a reminder for when the stream will begin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i29DdyLupTk

2018-10-27 12:41:42

i just did!

Set a reminder, that is. smile

Standard US/Canada times, are as follows:

1 PM Eastern
12 AM Central
11 AM Mountain
10 AM Pacific

2018-10-27 14:38:30

I'll definitely be listening!

2018-10-27 16:06:41

Awesome! i'll get there for sure!

2018-10-27 18:13:10

Nice! Btw, the link to your whatsapp group on the website is broken, it says the link has been revoked. Please fix this.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2018-12-25 14:59:29

In about 6 hours, join us to catch up on some crazy party worlds, and maybe some other stuff!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCws … PyqfA/live

2019-04-06 19:43:59

And coming up next, we're going to be entering the land of dreams!

2019-04-07 19:13:14

Hi guys, do you also do muds? I'd like to see someone do a step by step of the false temple.

2019-09-07 17:30:43

We're running a Straw poll on what to stream in the next few hours. GO vote!

2019-09-07 17:49:16

Will you guys actually stream on youtube again? My twitter client doesn't currently work so I can't really see when and where you are streaming.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-09-07 17:55:39

Yep. There's actually a few games like Sequence Storm and Code 7 that we're waiting on until getting better internet. For audio stuff I managed to figure out a nice setup to have a consistent audio stream on YT so I'll definitely be doing that.

2019-09-07 18:12:20

Man, I hope you do stream CMR at some point regardless of the result. Would be pretty curious to hear that. The poll is pretty good, should be a fun stream regardless.

2019-09-07 18:36:46

hi
how I can find stream?
and maybe when stream battle of Armageddon?

2019-09-07 19:04:24

Check out the first post. I just updated it a bit with all the info as well as a link to our youtube channel which is the best way to follow things these days.