2014-09-19 03:35:32

I'm still unable to destroy the black night.  Shooting the switches doesn't seem to do anything, does it matter if I step on them?
btw: after finishing the first few levels, I was able to activate the boss rush mode.

2014-09-19 20:51:39

Nina0116, please PM me your e-mail address so I can send you the files.
I just found out that dropbox now requires people to enter a capcha to log in, and it doesn't have audio support.

2014-09-21 13:01:06

Hi,
Regarding dropbox, what the heck? I'm hoping the captcha is just a one time thing.

2014-09-21 22:53:22

I found a bug.
When entering level 30, the game crashes with this.

1 BGT Runtime Error
A runtime error occurred.
In function: void playGame()
Description: Index out of bounds
Call stack size: 39

Function: void playGame()

Function: void Map::bl()

Function: void new()

Function: void startMenu()

Function: void main()
I think it might be the number of monsters the game generates.
Also the intros for songs don't seem to favor the music volume setting.

2014-09-22 03:42:40

Hello treeblacknoises
Please tell me how were you able to get past the black night in level 9? I still can't manage it. I try shooting all the switches from above and below like Nina said, but I must be doing something wrong.
Thanks.

2014-09-22 17:59:31 (edited by Phil 2014-09-22 18:03:45)

Hi Nina0116,
I want to add your Skyline games to my Windows game list. I can add Candy Crashers but not your Elementals Tournament game as there is no current valid link to the game.
Could you upload it again?
Thanks,
Phil, from PCS games.

2014-09-22 20:19:29

Yes, sweet return? This is a sweet spam! I'v got some virus, who closest My browsers and changed It. This stupid application free tv downloader, because it isn't possibility to download It by another way.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2014-09-22 21:49:57

Giovani,
You probably clicked on the wrong link on the sendspace page.
I searched for,
Click here to start download from sendspace
then hit my context key and arrowed down to save.
candy crashers.exe is large,83.8 mb.

2014-09-25 15:44:18

Hay Nina, I finaly got dropbox to except my file.
I'm sending you a PM with the link.

2014-09-25 23:44:09

Hi everyone.  First things first, thanks to everyone for downloading my game and for all the feedback.  Threeblacknoises, thanks for the bug, I’ll look into that at once.  I still have some coding to do, but I will have a new update for the game up tomorrow.  As to the elementals tournament game, this is on the back burner for now as I am trying to add some new content and the coding is being a pill.  I will get back to work on it as soon as I am finished with all I want to do with this game.  Phil I would be happy to have skyline audio games added to the pcsgames sight.  Thanks again everyone and watch for an update on September 26.

Want to order food, but can't get out? Try this .
https://postmat.es/Tw5eUTrBn4

2014-09-26 14:31:41

Nina0116,
I added
Skyline Audio games to my windows games list.
http://www.pcsgames.net/game-co.htm
I added it before your September 26 update, so I may have to update the words in the listing again.

2014-09-26 19:58:30

Hi everyone.  Version 1.5 is now up.  I have updated the link in the first post of this topic.  I hop this version works out better then the last one. 
changes
the game now uses the speech manager uploaded by keyIsFul.
bug fixed: I found the game was playing the wrong cutScene in leves 25 and 30
bug fixed: level 30 no loger crashers
change: cutScenes will now play once and then not play again (I hope) because of this I ask that you delete your settings file before playing the game.
I'll be watching to see if any problems arise from this version.  Keep those comments coming.

2014-09-27 08:01:56

Hi there.
I've been able to shoot 2 of the switches to get the black knight down to 50 health but I can't seem to get his health any lower than that. How can I kill him? I've tried shooting the other switches but nothing happens.
Cheers.

2014-09-27 18:25:41

Hi everyone.  Ok though I have wanted to avoid it, the next update will contain the ways to kill each boss in the readme file.  Please note this will contain spoilers if you haven’t reached that particular boss yet.  I will fix the bug with intro volume in this update as well.
Nina0116

2014-09-27 19:46:10

Hi.
NVDA is still not reading menus in this game.
It's a great game though. I know that because I tried it on a windows emulator

I'm gone for real :)

2014-09-28 02:57:50

wow, this game sounds great. I will try it out.

2014-09-28 06:00:49 (edited by Shadowcat 2014-09-28 07:27:34)

okay so now that I've played this game, only 1 problem is actually slightly major
that problem? without a num pad you can't see what's around the map, lol
also a few more things, although not as important
I'm not sure how hard this would be to code, but would it be possible to make it so you press enter to scroll through dialogue like in other adventure games other than have it just go on and on? because I play with the speech delay on a lower than usual setting so the game flows a little better, but as a result dialogue passes annoyingly fast
also on another thing, some sounds will cut off if they play twice quickly such as the pick up sound, however things like the footstep sound will only play once if you move quickly
other than this though the game is actually kinda fun, good work! smile

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2014-09-28 07:24:33

so has anyone figured out a way to defeat the second boss?
Spoilers are allowed on here, so long as they are indicated as such.
for example,
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
s
p
a
c
e
shoot the red square to open the portal.

2014-09-28 19:00:18

we're having the same problem, I can hit the first 2 switches easy, but after that no luck
also another suggestion, would it be possible to add something to the cutscenes of boss fights to give you a hint on what to do? as an example, the pre-fight dialogue with the knight does not even mention the switches

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2014-09-28 20:33:00 (edited by Tikki 2014-09-29 02:21:25)

Hi,

I really like this game, it's fun to play. Even though this first boss took me ages and cost me quite a few lives. big_smile

Yesterday I had a level where I couldn't find the last monster. I got to a section of the map where the monster sound played, but the thing was nowhere around. Either this was a bug or I just couldn't find it for some reason.
Maybe a key to show where the nearest monster is could be a help, since it can get rather tedious to walk around the map for ages to find this last thing. Just a key which speaks the coordinates for the nearest monster would be enough I think, and I'd guess that this would only really be needed for the last few monsters on a map.

Edit:
A few things regarding speech. My speech settings are not saved. The game says it can only save the settings temporarily and not save them to disk for some reason.
In the main menu and the candy shop menu, sapi always speaks, regardless what my speech settings are. And if I have the game set to sapi, the main menu and shop menu are not spoken in the same rate and volume as the rest of the game, but with the standart values.
End edit.

Best regards
Tikki

2014-09-30 22:23:29

Hi everyone.  Ok I have updated the link for the next version.  The only changes in this version are: I set the intro music to play at the same volume as the background music, and I have put a description of how to fight each boss in the readme file.  Just search for "boss " then the number of the boss fight you are on. 
Dd I will look in to adding the items you suggested this might take me a while.
Tikki there is already a way to find monsters on the map, although it is not documented because I wanted to see if anyone would find it.  Simply press shift+s then press left or right arrow to scroll all the monsters that are still alive.  Please note that the game first focuses on the first monster in the monster array, so this doesn’t mean the game will start on the monsters that remain.
Everyone I’m sorry about the speech settings not saving, I’ll work on this for the next update.  Along with this I will have some new content, so the next update will be a little longer in coming.  Thanks to you all for playing my game, and look forward to the next update.
Nina0116

2014-10-01 05:15:21

Hi.
I still am unable to beat the second boss.  First I go to coordinates 0,0 and shoot the switch from Below and am successful
but when I try to go to coordinates 19,0, and shoot the switch there, nothing happen. I think this is a bug.  I tried reloading my saved game and shooting the switch at 19,0 from below first, and still it didn't work.

2014-10-01 15:10:49

Hi,

thanks for the update and for the info about finding monsters! This should be a big help with clearing the levels.
Unfortunately, the switches in the second boss fight don't work for me either. I can shot two of them alright, but the other two don't work.

Best regards
Tikki

2014-10-01 22:19:44

Nina0116, did you get my PM giving the link to the files?

2014-10-03 02:51:07

Yep on further investigations, it looks like 2 of the switches are faulty.
I struggle to understand though, how you were able to get up to level 30 in the game.