2014-07-13 00:12:56

hay folks...
I, for some reason searched in my old downloads and find a pack_archiver.exe.
supposely, it's purpous is to make .dat files with sounds encripted.
and another feiend has gived me a pack creater.exe.
is there those progects? still?

you can hit me up on email at:
[email protected]

if you want to help me.
all shouts, good answers, and moderational notifications are welcome

thanks folks!
see you!

no matter what you do, alwais, ghosts will be there. Demonic spirits waiting for you. Charlie Charlie are you here? suddenly, charlie appears with a knife. He killed me! charlie charlie are you here? tell me if it's yes. Are you gonna persew me or you're leaving me in peaze? oh my gosh charlie is indeed here! he's about to kill me!
:D

2014-07-15 15:10:17

I didn't there was a pack creater floting about. Here I was thinking about writing one...

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2014-07-15 15:51:14

well someone sayd me there was one

no matter what you do, alwais, ghosts will be there. Demonic spirits waiting for you. Charlie Charlie are you here? suddenly, charlie appears with a knife. He killed me! charlie charlie are you here? tell me if it's yes. Are you gonna persew me or you're leaving me in peaze? oh my gosh charlie is indeed here! he's about to kill me!
:D