2007-06-14 21:06:16

The subject says it all. Go to www.BlindAdrenaline.com. It's not actually listed under the downloads section yet (at least it wasn't yesterday), but you can find it under the news section right on the main page. There's a direct link to a zip file to download. Important! Read the readme file before! installing and attempting to play the game or you could run into problems! You want to make sure your system has all the required components beforehand. You want to make sure you have the most recent version of the .net framework and DirectX or the game WILL NOT run properly.
  All in all I'm really impressed with the game. The sounds are cool and it gives you several possible options for controls, keyboard, joystick or mouse. Granted the full version isn't available for purchase yet but Che Martin said on the Audyssey list that it would be available next Wednesday. It'll cost thirty-three dollars, but the price seems more than reasonable considering everything you get. Apparently there's going to be a lot of unlockables and a track creator, web posting and even online play. Even the demo seems to have quite a lot to offer.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2007-06-14 21:35:21

Hey:

I think the price is very reasonable because of all the things you can do.

Game Man