2007-06-03 16:21:23

Hi, 
We're playing top speed game online together, and we are searching for more players.  At the moment we are 3, and we are looking for more people to play with us online.  I can assure it's fun, fantastic game.  Guys and girls are very friendly.

2007-06-06 02:09:21

I've thought about playing that game before. I've heard it's good.
I bet I could mess around with it some in the next few days, and master it, and I'd love to play it online with you guys;You'd probably beat the life out of me, but hey, doesn't really matter to me. Due to various situations I'd have little time to do so, though I'm sure I could do some on weekends and more so during the summer.

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2007-06-06 18:04:46

I've not really played top speed 2 a lot lately. this is because I'm missing the custom cars with multiplayer thing, and stuff like that. i really really hope that there will be a top speed 3 at some point. you could usually see me playing on topspeed for ages a couple of months ago but i kinda lost interest and you can find me on audio quake now, usually. perhaps i'll play a game or two though.
one thing i missed though was the ip to connect to. also, is there any way to communicate with the server hosters (skype, msn, ventrilo, teamtalk f you have heard of them)?

2007-06-07 20:36:20

Hey, I'll play with u guys. What's your IP address that u use for hosting?

Regards,
Mike
Co-Founder, RS Games
www.rsgames.org