2007-05-25 16:31:06

I wanted to discuss this board game, located at InstantChess.com  Though it's an online board game, it's worthy of notice.  I've made alot of friends there, and still making more, a very friendly place.  Anyone play chess here?  You should check it out.  Seems like everyone is playing chess these days.  I've got to admit, it does keep my mind sharp, plus I get to have alot of fun in the process.  I just got into the tournament games, and found out I love the competition.  I get to play people from all over the world there, it's a very user-friendly place.  Hope to see you there, friends.

2007-05-25 16:34:00

Is it accessible?

Regards,
Mike
Co-Founder, RS Games
www.rsgames.org

2007-05-26 01:49:49

If you have to ask then it would seem lately 9 times out of 10 it probably isn't. I apologise if I am jumping the gun though.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2007-05-26 06:37:42

i fully agree. if you want to discuss online games please put the word 'accessible' in your posts, otherwise it makes it suspiciously look like you're a spambot, which maybe you are, i don't know.