2007-05-25 10:18:37

Hi there, i've been away for a while, but managed to come back today. a few days ago i ordered some game keys from draconis entertainment, paying with pay pal. i still haven't received these keys and i know they used to be quite quick at giving them out. are they closed? does anyone know what's happening with them? any help would be appreciated.

2007-05-25 10:46:59

Hello blairwitch.

Did you register with the Draconis shop? I'm guessing you did, sinse I don't think you can order stuff from them without registering.

go into your account at the shop, and look at the "order history" for the stuff you ordered. If undernieth the name of each game you find a message "order successful" then you have nothing to worry about, and I'd just suggest waiting sinse draconis are obviously busy at the moment (you should've recieved an automated "thank you for your order" type E-mail if this happened as well).

If you got an "order failed" message (which happened to me on several occasions), I suggest E-mailing the sales dept, and explaning the problem, with your paypal reciets attached to the mail so that Draconis know your not trying to con them.

On the occasions I've done this Draconis sent out a key extremely quickly.

If you somehow made the order without registering at the shop, then you deffinately need to get in contact with Draconis, ----- sending copies of your paypal reciets of course), sinse it's possible they might not even have processed your order.

Hth.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-05-26 06:49:13

hi and welcome back blairwitch.
it sometimes happens with game companies that it is really slow, but i haven't really encountered it myself. draconis might inded well be very busy with processing all orders from Sarah (or does gma do that?). like dark said, all you can just do is wait, i think. i hope you'll get your games soon, they're quite good. well some aren't just my thing but i definitely like the pinball ones.

2007-05-26 13:53:01

hi, thanks for the posts. i love old man stanley's house and wild west. i'll certainly have a look under order history and see what's happening there. i contacted the sales team but, i'll forward my pay pal receipts too.

2007-05-26 17:21:13

Well, I hope you get your orders through alright Blairwitch, as Arjan said, Draconis make some good games.

Arjan talking about Sarah did remind me of something though. Apparently processing orders for Sarah is an especially slow business, sinse Draconis have to send your order and payment across to Pcs games, who then request a registration key from Gma based on your computer's four digit user code thingy.

Sinse the entire Pcs games company I think is composed of Phil vlasac on his own, obviously things aren't going to be too quick.

It seems a bit odd to me that the Sarah game isn't being sold through gma games (sinse they generate the keys), the way Packman talks is, ------ apparently Phil Vlasac also worked on Gma tank commander as well.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-05-29 00:45:34

ok i went to the shop and my account, it says payment received but still no keys, i checked all of my other orders that were successful and underneath that it said delivered. Should i just wait now? or still forward my paypal receipt?

2007-05-29 08:05:19

If it says "delivered" and you stil haven't recieved a key, then something's deffinately going wrong. I wonder if the E-mail address you gave in the shop is okay. have you recieved an automated "thank you for your order" message from Draconis? you should've got one just after making the order. If you haven't, then it sounds like your order's been sent to the wrong E-mail address, ----- I'm not even sure if the automated E-mail reply system they use would register whether your address is valid or not. At this point, deffinately contact sales, and yes, send copies your reciets as proof of payment.

2007-05-29 21:43:13

Hi:

What e-mail account are you using? If you are using hotmail, watch out because it eats your e-mails. For example, when I went to order the Sarah game, they got my money but no e-mail. I contacted the sales department and they said they sendt it to me. I still got the registation for that gmae but they had to send me another copy.

Game Man

2007-05-29 22:21:57

If you are using hotmail it likely put it in the "Junkmail" directory, as it does with most mail from unknown domains.
Only problem is that junk messages are deleted within 5 days of arival if left in the junkmail directory;you should check your junk directory frequently.

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2007-06-02 20:07:22

Dark, the reason Sarah isn't sold through GMA Games is that David Greenwood declined to sell it because of the sheer number of orders they received. As for Draconis, I remember reading something about Josh DeLioncourt being sick with the flu and they could be on vacation. I haven't placed any orders with them recently though, so I couldn't say what the reason actually is.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!