2014-03-31 11:44:46

I don't know whether somebody experienced this already, but I'm having some issues in printing text in braille properly.
When I have a text which is longer than three braille pages, it allways prints over the edge of the paper.
The first, second and the third page is been printed normally, however the text on the third page already moved way to close to the edge.
Long story short: My Braille printer allways prints over the edge of the paper and makes pretty big paragraphs on the paper when it thinks it's the end of the page already.
I have a Tiger Junior printer which is able to print graphics either, and I use the Tiger Junior software the printer was shipped with. However, I could not mannage setting it up the way I want it to.
My visually impaired form teacher recommended RTFC, because you could make your own printing profile where you can set the width, the tallness of the paper, etc.
Anyway, this didn't work out either, and RTFC is only trial. I tried getting a solution from IPD (a company in Germany from which I got the printer and it's components), and they recommended JAWS Tandem or TeamViewer, so they could try setting it up right.

Are there any clues on how to set it up on my own, so I can print out text the way I want it to be printed?

Thanks in advance.

Feel free to check my blog at
http://www.patrickdembinski.org
Aut enim do tibi, ut des, aut do, ut facias, aut facio, ut des, aut facio, ut facias.