2014-03-30 23:43:25

Hi.
Well I decided to try out nvda again and it seems okay. The only problem I have right now is that nvda comes on at the log-on screen. The computer I'm using is used by my family and they find it a little annoying when nvda comes on at log-on. It is a windows 7 computer and I'm using the latest nvda 2014. If it makes a difference at all my nvda key is insert.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2014-03-31 00:40:51

Thanks wanderer so do I just press insert or do I have to press another key a long with it?

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.

2014-03-31 01:43:50

You can also press NVDA-ctrl-G, to bring up the general settings dialog.
Make sure to press the NVDA key 1st, before pressing any other keystroke. In the example of the NVDA menu, press and hold insert,then press N.
The NVDA key can still either be either Insert Key, or the caps lock.

2014-03-31 01:49:34

Thanks for the help trenton. I'm still getting used to nvda so sorry for the silly questions.

Guitarman.