2014-03-30 19:57:23

Hi all,
So Chicken Nugget suddenly just stops logging into my Twitter account and switches to the accounts list, with no accounts. I'm not sure about this, and when I try to reauthorise my account, after I enter my username and password I get the following, even after clicking Revoke Access on Chicken Nugget on the Twitter website in settings.

http://localhost:49706/oauth/callback?oauth_token=TqEP3j07iHxDDpbm5m0MetA0TAMLC1DJ0XHCiYNQVE&oauth_verifier=vINAYPHDLK4M0ldLNJYPF5wlibDnrrcQhrFwvapAI

I'm not sure if Chrome is the issue, but I think Twitter think it still has access to it. Either that or Nugget doesn't have any safegards to prevent against accounts being deleted, not sure. But ugg this is so annoying, The Qube works the same way as Nugget in terms of Authorisations I'd think from Twitter, so I'd love to get this token crap resolved.
Thanks.

2014-03-30 21:54:56

You sent that to accessibleapps?  Why make a new topic here when you can just contact the makers of the program itself and probably get this resolved through them?